Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

OT Thread #36: Is it too early to have a Christmas related title?

Banner by Tasha (xO_tasha)

Previous Thread

Okay, new rant thread and GO!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 11-23-2007 at 02:33 PM
Old 11-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a Friends Thanksgiving episode marathon yesterday

And I am very cold now

Hayden looks like he was stood up in that banner
Good thing we are here to keep him company.

43,900!
Old 11-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Supreme Fan

A big hello to everyone

Oh how I've missed it here and I want to appologize for my long hiatus.Part of it is because of school and life at home,and another portion is my own laziness I guess sorry.But I'm back now and I hope I am welcomed back into our little family here

I can't believe it's almost Christmas. The year has just flown by.I hope everyone is well.I for one had a great Thanksgiving,we stayed at home this year and my mom did the cooking and I did the dishes.The food was great and I ate so much.

I'm so excited for Awake coming out next weekend.I'm trying to get my parents to let me go.Hayden will give an amazing performance and the film seems to be getting good reviews from what I've heard at dh.net and Hayden's recent tv performances on the View and TRL last week.He was great,as always

I'm FINALLY back to making my arts.I got PS back up and running and I've been focusing on making avies.My icon now is just one of the many I have made

enough about me..how has everyone else been?
Old 11-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marissa, you are always welcome here
I missed talking to you.

The avie looks lovely

I hope you can get to see Awake. It is sure to be awesome. I can feel it.

My Thanksgiving was good. Stayed home and had a Friends Thanksgiving episode marathon

Can't wait to see the new arts you made but right now I am going out for dinner.
I'll be back later.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:57 AM
Moderator Manager

finally, a new thread!

i got allergies and i'm sneezing everywhere. hopefully we'll get Awake here soon.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Allergies
To what?

I hope you get better.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:59 AM
Moderator Manager

to dust. but i'm fine now. thanks!

Old 11-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why must there be dust?
Where does it come from?

Glad you are feeling better.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry about your allergies Linds,glad you're better now! I have polin (sp?) allergies in the spring time sometimes, not every year, this year I didn't get any symptoms...

yes I would like know too, what the purpose of dust is exactly...

So how is everyone doing today?

I went to see I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry...it was fun at times, but could have been better in my opinion, but it was okay for a single wiewing...it did have some really funny parts too...

and I just watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire because the next HP movie dvd is coming out tomorrow here!! I'm sooo going to get that but I'm just so dead tired I fell asleep during the most quintessential scene
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Supreme Fan

hey

How has everyone been?

Sorry I haven't been here since Saturday...I was busy Sunday and yesterday when I came home from school I watched some tv,took a shower,chilled out in my room and fell asleep around 7:30...I only wanted to take a short nap but I ended up sleeping 3 hours and didn't wake up til around 10:30

Anyways,I am so excited this week because Awake comes out on Friday...I still have to talk with my parents but I'm sure that since my Algebra II grade has greatly improved I can go as a reward

and thank you Steph for the compliment on my avie..thank you,it's going to be awesome,I know that feeling
Old 11-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am going to wiki dust later.

You changed it, Marissa. Is that one you made too?
I need to catch up on some sleep
Old 11-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)
and I just watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire because the next HP movie dvd is coming out tomorrow here!! I'm sooo going to get that but I'm just so dead tired I fell asleep during the most quintessential scene
and which scene is that?

steph: i'm not really sure but the study (where i'm usually at when i'm online) is always clean so it was weird that i was sneezing all the time. so what are your plans this weekend?

marissa: we haven't met yet. i'm Lindsay.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Steph~ let me know what you come up with

Marissa~ hey hon it's okay,we forgive you, but as a punishment I order you to go run around your house one time j/k hope you get to go see Awake hon!

Linds~ Well that would be the graveyard scene with Lord Voldemort coming back for real...I remember when I saw the movie in the cinemas,the scene didn't make me tired at all, I was clutching my seat more likely that's why it was funny I fell asleep now
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-29-2007, 07:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
I am going to wiki dust later.

You changed it, Marissa. Is that one you made too?
I need to catch up on some sleep
yeah,I wanted to use something I thought looked better..yes,I made this one too

Maria...,I've done enough running this week at school to last awhile

and guess what?!..My mom said I could go see Awake this weekend....I'm so excited
Old 11-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Linds, my plans I'm going to see Awake

Dust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
for minute solid particles with diameters less than 500 micrometers. On Earth, dust occurs in the atmosphere from various sources; soil dust lifted up by wind, volcanic eruptions, and pollution are some examples. Airborne dust is considered an aerosol and can have a strong local radiative forcing on the atmosphere and significant effects on climate. In addition, if enough of the minute particles are dispersed within the air in a given area (such as flour or coal dust), under certain circumstances this can be an explosion hazard.

Dust in homes, offices, and other human environments is mainly generated by humans mainly from their skin cells that slough off.[1](Some comes from domesticated pets such as dogs, cats and birds). Some atmospheric dust from the outdoors is also present.[2] On average, approximately 6 mg/m³/day of house dust is formed in private households, depending primarily on the amount of time spent at home.[3] "Dust bunnies" are little clumps of fluff that form when sufficient dust accumulates. Dust is also referred to as "fluff", "fuzz", and "pie" [citation needed] and is known to worsen hayfever.
Marissa, yay, then we can trade thoughts