Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2007, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OT Thread #35: It's been a long time since I rock and rolled

Banner by Tasha (xO_tasha)

My other idea for a title was "early in the morning I'm still wide awake" cos it is almost 7:30 am and I am still awake, been all night. But I'm going to bed now.

Previous thread

Carrying these over:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasha (View Post)
Wow! I haven't been here in forever. Looks great with the new (well, it's new to me) layout .

I hope everyone is doing well
*hugs*
Shari
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
Thanks Linds.
I feel better today

Watched my Miss Potter dvd
I couldn't stop crying.

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 08-20-2007 at 05:41 AM
Old 08-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like the new title.
Where is it from?

Sweet Hayden dreams Laura.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

I love the title, though for me its completely false.
I saw HSM2.
I cried once.
but overall I loved it.
much better than the first one.

& I posted more icons, though theres no Hayden, but just in case you guys wanna check it out:

I C O N LO V E _ _ || for the icon lover in all of us.

I also changed my layout.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:14 AM
Moderator Manager

i haven't seen Miss Potter yet. have i missed a really good movie?

i just saw Bourne Ultimatum a while ago. it was good. i still have to get used to ActionHero!Matt.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I like the new title.
Where is it from?

Sweet Hayden dreams Laura.
Glad you like it. It's from a song, "Rock And Roll" by Led Zeppelin. Good song.

Thanks, though I don't think I had a Hayden dream. Actually I don't even remember if I had any dreams at all, I must have been too tired to dream.

Tasha, for some reason LJ is not working for me, I can't open that link.

Hello Linds, how are you?

Yay, my friend booked the cruise today. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that I can actually go.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
i haven't seen Miss Potter yet. have i missed a really good movie?

i just saw Bourne Ultimatum a while ago. it was good. i still have to get used to ActionHero!Matt.
Yes, see Miss Potter. It is

I want to see Bourne.

Laura. Sail away

Ahh , not much of a Led Zepplin fan but cool.
I'd like to have a Hayden dream. It's been a long while.

Tasha, who is in your layout?
Old 08-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Steph, I sure will try to sail away. Would be my first one.

I'm not a Led Zeppelin fan either but I know this song and I like it a lot for a certain reason.

I haven't had Hayden dreams in ages. I think the last one was in 2006, maybe even in 2005. I rarely have any good or exciting dreams, usually I don't remember them at all. Last night was an exception, I had a good dream (not about Hayden though).

Tasha, I can see your icons now, they look very nice. And Steph, I believe those are Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens from HSM.

How's everyone? My day has been ok, lots of little things that make me very happy but also kinda distracted. I'm going home tomorrow, tension is building up for Friday.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Last one I had, which was a long while ago... I was waiting (with Ian Somerhaulder, again he was there!!) for Hayden outside a building I saw him enter. Ian invited me to a party he and Hayden were going to

With the 2 Hayden dreams I had and Ian being there both times you'd think I should write a fic involving them called "Loving Ian"

Ohh the whole HSM craze
Old 08-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Yay, my friend booked the cruise today. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that I can actually go.
where are you guys going? i'm so envious!!!

Quote:
Yes, see Miss Potter. It is

I want to see Bourne.
yup, i'll look for a copy of it. go see Bourne Ultimatum. real nice!

and go see Hairspray as well. i love it!!!!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much this week, I've been so damn exhausted and somewhat preoccupied and I really need to go to bed soon, my best friend and I were at the movies tonight watching Fantastic Four 2 (very good btw, gotta love The Thing ) and we almost both fell asleep on the bus back home so anyway I'll try to catch up a bit on the weekend,goodnight! mwhah!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Maria I hope you get some good rest.

Linds, I'll see Bourne soon.
Hairspray I'll wait to rent.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Last one I had, which was a long while ago... I was waiting (with Ian Somerhaulder, again he was there!!) for Hayden outside a building I saw him enter. Ian invited me to a party he and Hayden were going to

With the 2 Hayden dreams I had and Ian being there both times you'd think I should write a fic involving them called "Loving Ian"
You should totally write a fic like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
where are you guys going? i'm so envious!!!
It is just a 24-hour mini cruise in the Baltic Sea but there will be some special activities there.

Maria, I hope you're well rested now.

So the reason why I haven't been posting much during the last couple of days is that I travelled home yesterday. Then I spent the evening with my dad trying to install a set top box to our television. You see, (and I think I've mentioned this before, at least to Steph ) Finland is going digital in the beginning of Septemper when the analogue TV broadcasts will end. So everyone needs to get a digital television or a set top box to be connected to their old analogue TV's. Well, we didn't get it to work last night but today after we had made a couple of calls to the info phone, it finally worked and we instantly gained more channels. And then I inserted the pay TV card I had gotten for my dad as a present and we got even more channels. So I've been playing around with the new system.

I also went to dinner with my sisters and our three friends, we went to a Mediterranean restaurant and I had the most delicious French flounder (it's a type of fish), I was compeletely stuffed cos the dish was so huge! We had a really good time together again, and after that I got home and watched a live gig by Ari on one of our new channels (that's actually the reason I bought the pay TV for my dad ). It was great, although the picture and the sound kept pixelating, they do that on some channels. We must try to do something about that, if there's anything to be done at all. But, the good news is this gig will later be released on DVD so I will have a chance to watch it again, non-pixelated.

My other sis and nephew were here too for the evening and I drove them home around midnight. So that's basically what I've been doing today, haven't really had a chance to post. I'll spend the weekend at home, then I will have to go back to my study town cos my thesis still needs a massive amount of work before our trip to Russia in two weeks. I still have to come back next weekend for my friends wedding (she's actually one of the three sisters we had dinner tonight, the last one of them to get married), all this travelling is quite distracting. Well, in all honesty I wouldn't have had to come home this weekend but I wanted to see the gig on TV. Heh, I'm that obsessed.

Oh yeah, I bought What's Eating Gilbert Grape today, another add to my Leo DiCaprio movie collection, yay!

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 08-24-2007 at 05:11 PM
Old 08-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laura, I would love to write a fic like that, if I had time. I'd make it a really short story though. I am already behind on DCW. And if I should write Hayden/Ian I could never post it here
I'd have to send you a link to my journal. Also I would not make Hayden all druggie and whore-y like the Loving Ryan author

Cool about the new tv system
And the dinner you had.

We understand. You should get a lot of the thesis done before your trip.

Oh I haven't seen Gilbert Grape in a while but he was excellent in that film.
Did you ever get to see The Aviator?
Old 08-24-2007, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't have anythign to say.

Well, except for I hope everyone has an awesome weekend I was going to work tomorrow morning but changed my mind. Instead I"m getting a washer and dryer from my brother and my roommate and I are cleaning the apartment so we can have people over Saturday night
Old 08-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Jenn.

I just thought I'd come by & say hello.

Earlier on today I was going through my records & I was looking at one of my KISS records, & I took it out of the case and only half of the record came out, followed by the other half.
I was so heartbroken.
It wasn't my favourite one, thank god, but it still stung.
I don't even know how it broke.

there are so many bad things happening in the world & I get depressed over a record being broken.