Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

OT Thread #32: A place where we procrastinate and become unproductive.

Hope you like the title

Laura, thanks for the PM
what a interesting naughty angsty fic
I sent you a PM back
Old 03-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread! And I love the title!

You're welcome. I know, it was very naughty and very angsty but that's what makes it interesting. I'll reply to your PM soon.

I've never campaigned before either but this is something I felt was worth all the trouble. And we are doing so well, I think we might just do it next month.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

hey guys....

Great title...

this will be a short post, I'm on my way to bed, I did intend to post more today,but I got caught up in changing the sheets to my bed and now it's getting late and I've meant to go to bed early every day this week, last night I almost did it, but then I got a nasty stomach cramp which kept me up until 3 a.m. so I'm making the effort tonight especially since I can't sleep all day tomorrow...a busy day ahead, I have an appointment, I'm going swimming and a friend is coming over, we're going to go see P.Diddy and Snoop Dogg in concert tomorrow night, so very psyched about that but I also have to clean and do the dishes before that....oh snap

I have a pretty busy weekend ahead, I promised help some friends move on Saturday, might hook up with my best friend Saturday night and possibly seeing a movie Sunday,but I'll try to pop in when I can.... My weekends are insanely crowded this month, I've never had a month like this before

anyway I'd so love to stay but I gotta go to bed!

goodnight, ya!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey y'all

I'm back after a hectic week...I've been sick with the flu and just went back to school yesterday and I'm still sickish and all but hey,I can't fall behind anymore

anways,how are my girls?..I missed you
Old 03-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laura - thanks
as disturbing as her fics are I get sucked in and it stays with me a few days after I have read it.
I'll look forward to the PM.

Maria -
I hope you feel better
P.Diddy and Snoop Dogg are in Finland? very cool

Marissa - love the avie!
Leia kicks ass
I miss you
I hope you get better soon
Old 03-09-2007, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Maria, that wasn't a very short post. Looks like you have a busy weekend ahead, have fun! And I hope you enjoy the concert!

Hi Marissa! I hope you feel better and you will return to us. We miss you here!

Steph, yeah they are very disturbing and I know what you mean by them staying with you. I definitely experienced that when I read them for the first time, I was somehow more emotional, sensitive and obsessed about Hayden than usual. I'll try to PM you sometime today or tomorrow at the latest.

How's everyone? I'm probably going home tonight again. There are going to be a parliamentary election in Finland next week so I'm going to work in my hometown sorting the incoming votes. Some extra money, not that I really need it now like I have needed it the few times I've done it in the past. But it's nice, there are gonna be a lot of my relatives working there too so it should be fun. And loud.

I really need to try to get some work done before I leave though, this week hasn't been good for me, again. How lazy is it possible for a human being to be?? Ok, laters!

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 03-09-2007 at 05:55 AM
Old 03-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Moderator Manager

yay! new thread! and just in time for me, not too late, i guess?

as for me, i'm just going to the mall tomorrow. darn.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Supreme Fan

thankz y'all

Well I'm going to my grandma's tonight so that means movies,movies and movies..time to watch all my favorites

oh and I got my report card today and I'm so excited because I finally got an "A" in Math..seriously it's the first time ever because I hate math and it's my worst subject but lately I've been doing so well..all the other grades are good too

so how is everyone?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laura, those stories are like LAAH
you have to read them a few months apart b/c they are so emotional and well disturbing too.
Not that LAAh is disturbing but it is emotional
you get my point
I'd definatly re-read them someday but not anytime soon
it's difficult to read him in that light even if is made up.
I wonder if the author has ever tried writing him as a person who has a higher self esteam. I like the angst but my goodness she makes him such a downer.

Marissa, good job!
which movies?

Lindsey, hi
shopping then?
I need to do some.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Lindsay! Why don't you wanna go to the mall?

Marissa, congrats on the A in math! Hard work pays off. Which movies are you gonna watch? Have fun!

Steph, yeah, they are emotionally straining and even though you can get sucked into them and read a lot of them in a short period of time, I don't know if that's wise cos it can make you go into an emotional overdrive, like you become too sensitive and start to mix them with reality. And I so understand what you mean with the light he's written in. The author makes him such a sad, self-destructive and -loathing character, totally a downer.

So what's up everyone? I got home last night and I had a little break from FF cos our computer was being fixed. But we got it back this morning so everything's ok now. I'm currently home alone, my parents went to visit my grandma with my sis, brother-in-law and nephew, there wasn't any room for me in the car. But it's ok, now I can catch up with my shows on tape, although I must say, I'm really itching to watch a movie.

Yesterday I pre-ordered The Departed 2-disc special edition and the soundtrack of Music And Lyrics ! The Departed will be released here on April 25th (I know, it's taking forever ) but the Music And Lyrics OST will be out on March 14th, that's next week! I can't wait, I just love the main song!
Old 03-10-2007, 05:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Hey Lindsay! Why don't you wanna go to the mall?
because i'm always at the mall! i wanna go someplace else like out of town or out of the country!

behritall: honestly, its been quite some time i haven't shopped for clothes. stripped of cash these days.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's understandable, a change of scenery is always good. A holiday in the countryside would be lovely.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:32 AM
Moderator Manager

i'd prefer the beach. i'm a beach kinda girl. whenever i'm in the province, i always look for the mall or any bars i can go to.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't even think of the beach, it's too early for that here, it was still snowing sleet today. But the beach would be nice too although I am more of a city holiday kinda girl. But I don't go much on holidays anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Slow day today. Well, I've been taking it easy, I just got back from the sauna and now I think I'll continue watching Prison Break. I just finished the 3rd episode of S1, only 19 to go.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Supreme Fan

thankz girls

Well,I watched Anywhere But Here with Natalie Portman, Austin Powers Goldmember,Where the Heart Is( one of my favorites)..I tried to watch ROTS but didn't get to because when I opened the case I realized I left it at my house in the DVD player..I was so mad and because of it I watched some tv then was tired so I went to work on my fanfic a little then went to sleep..rather boring night..I think I'll try and watch ROTS tonite

so how is everyone's weekend going?