Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

It's okay I think out of the two of us,you'll appreciate it more than me so I'm good with how things are
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Ok

I have been to busy to check up on DH.N and see if there is any new news/reviews for this film.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

I'd like to visit NY some day,again,but I'm really happy living here so I'm good

I've been too sick to check...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

So there is some new NYILY things at DH.N

If you are interested in being spoiled there is a clip Titled- “Steal Your Heart” up at DH.N
and a few clips up at Movie Jungle

I saw the clip. Pretty good

Quote:
The New York, I Love You Official website has added lots new content. They include about the film, cast, directors, writers, reviews, gallery, videos (trailer), contest and when it will be playing in your area. Looks as if some parts are still under construction and the film will be shown in selected theaters beginning on October 16.
New York, I Love You - In Theatres October 16

Quote:
“We picked Paris because it’s nicknamed the city of love. New York is the city of romantic comedies. Rio represents sensual love. Shanghai is the city of exotic love. Jerusalem represents spiritual love. Each of these cities has its own love myth,” Benbihy explained of the evolution of his multi-city world tour. “New York, I Love You” hits U.S. theaters on Oct. 16 via Vivendi Entertainment.

While “Jerusalem” promises A-list talent and directors, producers will begin to contact talent in 2010. “The particularity of our format is that we wait until all of the financing is in place before we seek out our talent. We do everything backwards,” “Cities of Love” founder and producer Emmanuel Benbihy said in an interview. However, based on the star-powered credits closing both “Paris, Je t’Aime” and “New York, I Love You,” audiences can expect to see familiar names and faces for the next “Cities of Love” films.
Read full article.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

I'll check those out later my stomach is hurting...=/ but thanks for posting Steph!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, they're gonna make a series? That is so cool. I didn't even know about all these cities representing love.

I'll check out the clip!
Old 09-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't about the series either...Paris and N.Y I get in that sense but not the others

I'll check it out later too!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

The series is news to me too. Though when I hear those others cities I don't think of love.

The clip was good! But being it is a short story, I don't want to see more Then I'll be spoiled.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

yeah,Jerusalem to me I think of war,misery,all sorts of not so nice things...

Hmm, now I think I don't wanna watch it anymore!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, all those things, but also Biblical.

It's such a small snip it. Doesn't give much away. But I am not going to the site to search for more clips, is all I am saying.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

yeah,Biblical too naturally...I knew I was missing something!!

Heheh,yes,don't give yourself to temptation! (that sounded almost Biblical...)
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

and the most important one!

That does sound Biblical
Old 09-24-2009, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

I'm probably allready half senile at the age of almost 28!

Well I guess it fit then

I wonder who they'll cast in the Jerusalem movie...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I think the Biblical (and not only that, Jerusalem is important to the Jewish and Muslims too) side of Jerusalem is why it's the city of "spiritual love". The others make sense to me too, like Rio with all its carnivals etc. is a pretty sexy place, and so on. I think it's pretty cool they're making a series.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Well I do really like the idea and yeah,good point with the spiritual love and Rio with the carnevals and such,I can see that connection
icon credit
Hayden