Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2004, 04:19 PM
New Fan

My FiRsT Post

Well.... I just got interrupted by a fone call. LMAO

But Hey everyone my name is Alysia... If you can't pronounce my name just call me Lee LoL

I'm a HUGE fan of Hayden Christiansan, Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman. They Rock all! LoL

I'ma be back later dont' worry.. I kinda have to go So much for a first post, eh? haha

Oh can someone help me with this whole post thing? It's my first time and I don't exactly understand this whole thing..(yea i know u talk to other fans, but how do you work this whole thing? how do u get avatars? I'll see If i can check this page later!!)

Peace
\m/ ( > - < ) \m/

...Will you still think I'm pretty when I'm hanging from a rope?...
Old 05-21-2004, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Hello there!

I'm Maria, aka master yoda 167, one of the moderators on this board, nice to meet you First I want to welcome you to FanForum and especially to this board, we embrace all Hayden lovers here

A good place for you to start posting here is going to the Introduction Thread that you can find at the top part of the board

And I also recommend that you read the Rules here at Fan Forum, they cover some of the basic stuff on how we do things around here.... You can find them under Annoucements which is the first topic on this board...

After these feel free to jump in the conversations anywhere, I would suggest the O/T thread for one, I think that is the most active thread on this board, you can talk about anything you want there...There are pretty long posts here on some threads ( am quilty for one heh) but don't let that scare you, writing novels is not a must in any way! ...We have different kinds of games going on, a picture thread and many more...

To learn about how to post and do things here I suggest you check out the
Questions and Answers board

And if you are left with questions about this board or other questions that remained unclear, don't hesitate to send me a private message ,PM or my co-mod Kara (Supergirl) A link to my PM is here : master yoda 167

So hope you come back soon....I'm going to close this thread now....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden