Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

yeah,me neither...I also don't like cast changes,you know someone new playing a character someone else once did...I hate that,especially in movies

well if you have a snarky streak,I have a snarky ocean

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here. Like if you intend to make sequels/a series then they shouldn't sign an actor they are not sure of and don't intend to bring back. Same for actors. Don't sign if you're not sure about returning.

I am sailing in your snarky ocean.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Amen sistah friend! I know they do it in soap operas all the time and I don't think it works even there,let alone in a motion picture... actors should be aware when signing on to a sequel/series...

@ the last comment...good winds sailor!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Soaps are in a world of their own.

Thanks. Yo-ho yo-ho a pirate's life for me.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

they are but in all seriousness I really hope they don't like replace Rachel with another girl...

okay,I read your "yo ho yo ho" comment first and I was like "whaaat!?" I'm not your ho

but ummm yeah,how's the snarky ocean treating you today?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-21-2009, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me either. I also want his character to be committed to her and not have a different girl each movie.

Oh that is too funny! Reading backwards.
Good winds today.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

yeah,he's not James fricken Bond...

yeah

Excellent!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Plus David loved Millie since childhood. And already had flings with other women. He should be over that stage of his life and want to be with the one he's always loved.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Yes,I completely agree with you Now that he actually has Millie,flings should be over...I love stories like that,a guy has loved a girl since he was a kid and life takes them to separate directions but they end together as grown up's and even if the guy's had many women in between,he still loves the girl he fell in love with as a kid above all others
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know.

That is like Anakin, only without the flings in between.

But yea, shows he's got roots somewhere. A deep connection to someone, no matter how far away David jumps.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah

That it is

Yeah,exactly,it's like no matter how far he jumps,he has a home with Millie...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

There is no place like home.

And now matter how far he 'jumps' he can't escape his problems or forget that special girl.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

There really isn't...

You know that kinda opens up a whole new dimension on the movie,if we skip the obvious,the whole paladins have the machine to follow him,no matter how far he jumps he can't "jump" himself...the loneliness,the lies,all of it and he's been all over the world and seen so many girls,but still he loves Millie and can't forget her,that's what's love supposed to be...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like that we re finding deeper meanings in this film

Great way to describe it - a whole new dimension...

The moral of the story - you can't run from your problems. they follow you to the ends of the Earth

And so will true love.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

I like that we've actually thought of something on topic to talk about when it comes to an old movie

Thanks,i thought it said it best and i am glad to find something deeper too

Exactamundo!

And ain't that the truth...
icon credit
Hayden