Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Hiya everyone, my names Jayne and I'm a complete Hayden fruit 'n' nut case. These boards are amazing, and after lurking here for ages I can resist no more. Keep up the fabulous work, toddles for now.

::jay::
Old 07-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, welcome to the board, Jayne, I'm Anji, it's so great to have you here! The more Hayden obessors, the better, lol.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Joanne and Jayne, hope you enjoying posting here and yep thats right we're all Hayden obssessors here
Old 07-08-2005, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome welcome everyone! Great to have more newbies.

Jayne, I'm glad you decided to de-lurk.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*Angel
Has anyone seen Maria, shes not been around lately. Hopefully its nothing too serious
she went on vacation, and FF was down so she couldnt tell us...i think, cuz she posted that somewhere..

welcome joanne and jayne!

hope yu have fun!!
Old 07-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

hey Joanne...welcome to the Haydenworld! You'll like it here, trust me! Nothing but nice people and good times and check the pic thread frequently it's one of the best ones on here, if not *the* best oh I almost forgot, I'm Maria, moderator of this board, very nice to meet you! So if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me...

Hey, Jayne, good to meet you and I'm glad you decided to de-lurk, you won't be sorry! I hope you have lots of fun here and if you run into any trouble, my "door" is open...heh

Zarina ~ I'm here now....like Tasha said I was visiting my grandparents and FF was down so I couldn't tell you guys
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

hey, well lets start... my name is Valeria but u can call me Val, i'm 14 in a few months, my birthday is on October 26th, i live in Lima, Peru and in Florida, USA depends of the season lol...i'm completely obsess with hayden christensen lol... my favourite actors are hayden christensen, brad pitt, ryan gosling, adam brody, ben mckenzie and my my favourite actresses are natalie portman, mischa barton and rachel bilson... mmm.. i like pizza and peruvian food lol... and i hope to be good friends!!

icon credit: guilderferns
Old 07-09-2005, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board Val , Joanne, and Jayne , hope to see yall posting alot

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 07-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys My name is Sonia [16] and I absolutely love Hayden, recently I rented all the movies he was in and watched them. He is a terrific actor, plus his good looks aren't bad .My favorite role of his is of course in Star Wars, but I loved him as Sam in Life As A House and he played Stephen Glass fantastically. I'm from the UK. Hope to meet other Hayden fans too

BTW I like know Anji as we post on the same boards and like many same things. So hey Anji
Old 07-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

hey Sonia and welcome, I hope you enjoy posting here

This thread is past 300, so I'm a startnew one, see you all there!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden