Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

If you could be in any Hayden movie or show he's on....?

Hey!

I thought of this idea while I was in the shower this week,without Hayden unfortunately

So I have 2 questions for you guys:

1. If you could be in any Hayden movie or show, where would you want to be? And would you be yourself there or who would you be, what would you be like, what would you do? I know we all want to jump the guy , but you know that and what else...

2. In what Hayden movie/show would you,meaning the person you truly are, fit the best? And why?

I'll be back with my thoughts, I need to think...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-07-2004, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Re: If you could be in any Hayden movie or show he's on....?

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167

I thought of this idea while I was in the shower this week,without Hayden unfortunately
Darn! No LAAH shower scene.

Nice discussion topic, Maria.
So are we talking a movie or TV show Hayden's done for the second one, and one that we create in our minds for the first? I'll have to think about this one too...

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 09-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Well let's say that something he has done for the second question and both for the first one... or if you don't want to do both, then either one...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-21-2004, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

okay, since nobody's replying, I'll go...

okay, so the first question in what movie or show would I want to be, well to alter it a little, I'll make the first question "fictitious" something he hasn't done yet... Well naturally the romantic counterpart comes to mind that would be pretty awesome to stare into those doe eyes and see if the work actually is as mechanical as he claims... I think like an urban drama/comedy would be cool, we could maybe start out really not liking eachother in the start,maybe we were rivals professionally or something...and then work from there...Set in a big modern city...
Also another interesting role would be to play someone who is his actual enemy, I'm not saying like The Emperor in Sw or anything, but you know...

as for the second question, where would I fit in best as myself...hmmm...I think I'd fit pretty well in Higher Ground, well a younger version of me, since I too had many problems growing up...allthough they didn't involve drugs or prostitution....

okay, so that was me...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-30-2004, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love to be on Star Wars kicking some butt
Old 09-30-2004, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

so what would your SW name be?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-30-2004, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Duh! Domestic Goddess

We should give eachother SW names
Old 09-30-2004, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

ummm what could I be....*thinks really hard* I know, i could be master Yoda sorry, couldn't resist when i saw the opportunity to make an obvious joke...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-30-2004, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

I would love to have been Jena in the shower of course, but as an actor I would love to have been Chloe in shattered glass.
Old 10-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Manda- well wouldn't we all so what is it about Chloe that interests you as an actress?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-08-2004, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

She is so intensely focused at all times. I really love her performance in that movie. Plus, what a great role. To go through that transition of being sucked into and believe Stephen's lies to finally seeing through truth. It was fantastic, I think.
Old 10-08-2004, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

I see your point... this probably belongs to the SG thread but I think SG is a funny movie, I don't mean funny as in funny ha-ha but funny odd funny...I mean it is so intense but still it's not anxiety-giving you know and I think the movie grows on you,especially if you see more than once...You just live with the movie, you so want to believe Stephen and I really feel for him eventhough he was "the bad guy"...the movie was criticized atleast here because it didn't offer a clear reason why he did what he did, but I somehow found it more interesting this way...It was intrigueing...

okay, one very nice role to play would be Padme in SW, I'd say Padme in episode II, because of the intensity of that whole "forbidden love"...I think it would be interesting to portray a character like Padme in episode II because she is struggling with her responsibilities and on the other hand her growing affection and interest in Anakin....I'd like to play a character with a conflict like that...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-09-2004, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

I think it would have been boring to play Padme. George Lucas had what he wanted for her, lines, intonations, everything down so tight that there would have been no freedom to explore the possabilities of your character. Which is ok since thats what he wanted, but it wouldn't be enough for me.
Old 10-09-2004, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

well we could imagine a fantasy world where George Lucas wouldn't be like that... allthough while on the subject, the character of Anakin left Hayden no freedom either and I think while episode II wasn't his best work but I think a lot of that was due to George and his "vision"...As much as I like SW, I think some of the dialogue in episode II was sooo bad, especially with the P/A scenes, I think George should stay away from trying to write romantic scenes! I believe that he is a visionary in the visual aspects of the movies and yes characters too to some extent, but he could leave the dialogue to better hands, but that's just my opinion....
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

I COMPLETELY agree! Hayden gets a lot of crap for that movie, but it wasn't his fault, the script and george didn't give him much to work with. I cringe evertime I see the seen talking about the kiss becoming a scar...