Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

i know that but in my post must be a liitle bit anger

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 06-23-2006, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Are you an angry person? Or just passionate?

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 06-23-2006 at 09:29 AM
Old 06-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

passionate but my passionate isn't normal

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 06-23-2006, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer
It's ok. Yup, like the title suggests. I've explained the purpose of the thread in the first post.

In VS he was one of the guys who took the Lisbon sisters to the dance. His name was Jake Hill Conley. And in Strike! he was "Tinka's date" and had a similar "accident" as in LAAH.
I remember seeing a clip of that dance in a Hayden vid, but his part in that movie still doesn't ring a bell. I'll have to watch these again, or just fast forward them.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I was reading a magazine and I saw a picture of Hayden/Anakin before the premiere of AOTC. From this moment I love him!
Old 06-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nasi! Welcome to the board!

Aww, it was love at first sight. You are most welcome to join us here cos we all love him too.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks
this board is great
Old 10-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I found Hayden when I started watching the tv-show Higher Ground in 2001 (I think it was) and I continued to watch it because of Hayden.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Marit~ I saw Hayden for the first time on HG as well...I think it started airing here in 2002 a little bit before the premiere of Episode II...

I did see a couple episodes before I saw Episode II and I watched them basicly because I knew Hayden was in it,allthough who I then just knew as "future Anakin Skywalker" that's all I knew about him...and I did notice him there and thought he was cute and all and I think I was crushing on him just a wee biy but wasn't all *that* interested...*but* then I saw Episode II and I'm not the kind to be very attached to any actors(allthough I liked several of them...) but the first time I saw him on that screen I literally went I couldn't take my eyes off of him...I know a person is supposed to blink their eyes pretty often in a normal situation. but the rest of the movie I blinked maybe once or twice and *neither* of those times was when Hayden was on screen because I didn't wanna miss anything!! so you could say it was love at second sight or almost first sight and I've been in love ever since... No actor after him or before him has made such an effect on me...None can even compare...

Well anyway after seeing Episode II I started to watch HG religiously and really regretted not watching it from the start! It was such a great show, one of the best ever and it's a damn shame it's not out on dvd!! really should revive that thread again....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
but the rest of the movie I blinked maybe once or twice and *neither* of those times was when Hayden was on screen because I didn't wanna miss anything!

that's funny

I was working in a movie theater the summer Epi II came out and during my breaks I would go to see scenes of AotC.

I just recently found clips of HG eppys on youtube. So I have sort of seen some of it but I really wish it was on dvd or would re-air on cable so I can see all of it. I looked it up and saw it only had one season.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by majit (View Post)
I found Hayden when I started watching the tv-show Higher Ground in 2001 (I think it was) and I continued to watch it because of Hayden.
I saw him in HG too but not in 2001 I think I saw some replays in 2005
I have known about him before but I haven't been really interested in him

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 10-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Marissa told me about him and SW. I am glad she did
Now I am an addicted Hayden and SW fan!!!!!! (I know it dosnt say it but I am)
U bring sunlight when there are clouds
I love thee so
Old 05-02-2009, 07:11 PM
New Fan

I watched Jumper few days ago . Firstly , I'm only interested in David's awesome ability . *How cool is that people can teleport wherever they want* . But after that, I started searching about Hayden . He totally get my attention , HE's really telented with many supermovie I'm really impressed and become a fan of him :]

He's one my favorite actor

Last edited by [w]ill; 05-03-2009 at 01:59 AM
Old 05-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Well I'm glad Jumper made you look into Hayden and you became a fan the more the merrier!! He is incredibly talented and has a capturing screen charisma
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am glad you discovered Hayden and became a fan . David is a very interesting character and I hope they expand his story in sequels.