Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2004, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Well if you gonna do it, you do it right meaning many many caps...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 12-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Addicted Fan

the pics are amazing!!

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Congrats to Chad and Sophia
Old 12-03-2004, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

chadfan- that's what he does best and welcome to the thread/board!! We always enjoy having new people around here especially now that it's a low season for our guy...May couldn't come soon enough!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 12-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Addicted Fan

hi master yoda167! thnx for the welcome

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Old 12-04-2004, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

You're most welcome! If you have any questions concerning this board, just holler, it's what I'm (we're) here for And please call me Maria! what shall we call you, just chadfan?

and glad to see "you've been around the block-" here....

You know those pics,well any Hayden pics really can help in a time of need...I was going through such a withdrawal with goodlooking guys, so I surfed over to a Hayden site and looked at his pics for a while and all better then Could peacefully go to sleep...heh Highly recommend!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 12-22-2004, 01:16 PM
Addicted Fan

hi Maria
you guys can call me Michelle

looking for pics that i can post..

-->Craig Sheffer

Old 12-23-2004, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

hey, Michelle it is then...

heh, I've been meaning to post new pics or pic but haven't had the chance...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-05-2005, 08:08 AM
Addicted Fan

me too.. i waas going to post here during the christmas season but i had not time and now, school's starting.. but i will try to drop by more often

-->Craig Sheffer

Old 01-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Well I hope to see you here as often as possible!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-17-2005, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

We should totally do a hottest moments survivor.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh, good idea... Allthough survivor games on this board usually dry up very fast...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-27-2005, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I noticed that...We've started two in the 5 months I've been here and neither has gotten past 10 posts.

I think this is because we have a total of like, 5 regular posters....
Old 02-27-2005, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Well we've always been a "discussing board" more than a "gaming board", that's just that... and we may not be the OTH board with 11 000 posts a week, but we have loyal posters here and it is growing....it's amazing this board has been as alive as it is, considering until just now how little Hayden has been in the public eye...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think one of the hottest Hayden moments was his shower scene in Life as a House, I mean, OWWWWWWWWWW!
Old 04-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Well that's pretty much a given... The scene is like so wau

There are so many moments when he's not even doing anything in particular, he's just the man is just sex on a stick what can I say....
icon credit
Hayden