Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Higher Ground

Did anybody ever watch this? I still watch it once in awhile. The reruns are played on a channel called Wam! You'll probably have it if you have digital cable. Anyway, this is the first time I ever found out who Hayden was. He played Scott Barringer. I thought he did a great job in this show and I loved seeing the Scott and Shelby relationship.

Higher Ground at IMDB
Old 05-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey friend, I loved this show, I love it still, and I'm having a blast seeing it re-aired on WAM! What fond, fond memories...that was a really good year for TV -- HG, Popular, and Young Americans were on all at the same time. Golden, I tell you.

As far as S/S is concerned, they are the ultimate couple for me...they were my first ever fanfiction endeavor where I published my work (the very first was Jordan/Angela from MSCL), and they've always had my heart. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] them a lot.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 05-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Higher Ground was my favorite show...yeah and I still watch it on WAM when I have the time. S/S were my favorite couple too. Hayden and A.J, did such good acting jobs. They really made you feel as if they were troubled teens and were in love.

I loved this show [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 05-04-2004, 09:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

they were my first ever fanfiction endeavor..

Fanfiction??? S&S???? Bring me to it! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that stuff.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for the show, yeah, I loved it. Inexplicably, really.. but the cast was so good, individually and as an ensemble, and the characters, at least for me, had a way of getting to you.. I dunno. It's so entertaining tho.. Sad that it got kicked off the air while other haydenless steaming piles of crud gets renewed each season.. Oh, the injustice.. But it was great while it lasted. At least it's still being aired. At very least.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Scott and Shelby, such a cute couple, adorable really, and I'm not usually into the whole lovey dovey type shiat. Just the prospect of two wounded souls coming together, healing together, I think is the cutest thing ever.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2004: Message edited LifesLikeThis ]
Old 05-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Truly truly m'dear. S/S made cuteness more than just cuteness -- it had depth [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]. And I can think of one "Haydenless, steaming pile of crud" that keeps getting renewed: 7th Heaven.

[img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

Moving on, here's my ff.net profile. You're welcome to read whatever's there, but I can't be held responsible for how badly it sucks. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 05-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm gonna go read them right now!
Old 05-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I loved this show too, they showed it here the spring that episode II came out, I'm just sad I missed like half of it... I only really started watching after I'd seen Episode II...Oh and I loved Scott and Shelby, I taped a couple of episodes with them that I've seen like a million times...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
I loved this show too, they showed it here the spring that episode II came out, I'm just sad I missed like half of it... I only really started watching after I'd seen Episode II...Oh and I loved Scott and Shelby, I taped a couple of episodes with them that I've seen like a million times...
I never actually got to see all the shows, but I saw most of the last ones! I loved S/S. Did you see the one where he grabs her and starts kissing her in the hall? And the last eppy? That was so cute!
Old 05-21-2004, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia
I never actually got to see all the shows, but I saw most of the last ones! I loved S/S. Did you see the one where he grabs her and starts kissing her in the hall? And the last eppy? That was so cute!
No I don't remember seeing the one you mentioned, him grabbing her and starting to kiss her in the hall....What happened in that epi? Oh, but I have the last epi on tape, I've seen it a million times, it's so adorable!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hey, I finally discovered that I have WAM! Hehe. So yeah, I've only seen two episodes as of right now, but I'm going to start watching more. But I feel bad...I seem to be the only one who doesn't like Shelby. Blahhh, I hate her.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 06-04-2004, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

You lucky dog you!

Well if I remember correctly I wasn't a Shelby fan at first, but she kinda grew on me....
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You lucky dog you!

Well if I remember correctly I wasn't a Shelby fan at first, but she kinda grew on me....
Hmm..Nah, I just don't like her. I like...I don't remember her name..She has dark hair..

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 06-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Juliette?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2004, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Juliette?
Oh, she was so cute! And her and Auggie!! (Is that how you spell his name?) The last time I saw her was on an episode of Dark Angel, which was quite a while ago...
Old 06-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No I don't remember seeing the one you mentioned, him grabbing her and starting to kiss her in the hall....What happened in that epi? Oh, but I have the last epi on tape, I've seen it a million times, it's so adorable!
I think in that episode, there was a huge storm and they were all stuck inside the cabins or something...I might be wrong. But it's somewhere in there.

Oh damn! I think I taped that last episode, but now I can't find it! I think I may have taped over it with the finale of Roswell . Crap!