Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Post count for February 7, 2010. The number of posts is in parentheses.

114,093 - 114,258 (165)

A little bit better than last week, good job guys!

Also, if you guys want the official January count posted here, I'm sure one of you can do it since the info is available at the mod board.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

It's a good number I was away some last week and will be this week,but things should calm down after that somewhat

I saw it,it was pretty low...21.19 or something...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good it that it is better.

Eee, I have to go check.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't think it's gonna be much higher this week because I'm really busy,Laura is working and FF is loading slow....but I'm gonna be here every chance I get

Yeah,we were wayyy down low on the list,189. and there are 216 boards..but there was an awful lot of boards that went on the warning list from January,4-5 I know things have been really slow and have personally been really busy in January but still,we used be around over 30, 30-35,so it was a pretty big drop...=/ then again there have been a lot of slow loads and tech problems too lately... but I'm sure we can rally again ,I'm not ready to give up on this place,it's like home away from home We'll do better in the future! atleast we weren't in imminent danger! we'll rise,we always do! Go Haydenites!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

January was a slow month for a lot of boards (for DC too...) but hopefully we'll do better in February. My posting time has definitely decreased (although I have to admit, I had been a bit MIA from here even before I got the job, sorry ) but I'll try to help out as much as I can! Though this weekend I'll be away during the days, let's see how much I can be around. But like I said, I'll try.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Well any help you can throw our away will be hugely appreciated! you are one of our few regular or atleast semi-regular posters! i'm starting to think we smell bad or something I don't know,have we become too "clicque-y"? ?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm not ready to give up on this place,it's like home away from home We'll do better in the future! atleast we weren't in imminent danger! we'll rise,we always do! Go Haydenites!!
I am so with you there!

Laura, any help is greatly appreciated.

I don't think we have become too "clicque-y." But maybe I am blind to that if we are
I think part of it is just that Hayden hasn't been in anything big on the big screen since Jumper in 2008 and with other projects being delayed it slows down traffic and then we don't get many new regular posters.

And then there are the loading page problems.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad you're with me!!

Well I don't think so either...I mean,I think we have lovely,entertaining crazy banter we have inside jokes and all that,but I think it makes this place seem more comfortable in a way,we're more like a family maybe I'm blind too...

You do have a point with that...I don't know if that is very good for his career either...It would be great to have some more regular posters!

yeah,the tech problems don't help either

I don't know if there is anything else we could do,to "mix things up" ....
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is a friendly-family feel here.

I guess Hayden is so well off with SW money that he can afford to choose the right projects to work on.

I don't know either. I mean, we have plenty of discussion treads and I don't think more game threads are the answer.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Post count for February 14, 2010. The number of posts is in parentheses.

114,258 - 114,397 (139)

A little bot down from last week but still pretty solid.

And I don't think we're too clique-y either. I think we're all friendly and welcoming so I don't really know what we're doing wrong. (And by "we" I mean "I". xD)
Old 02-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

yeah,i'm kinda baffled as well because i don't know a more welcoming board than ours well i guess we'll just have to wait and see and i don't wanna try to raise post counts with more games,that's just lame...

It's a good number,considering how busy I was last week,i'm not so busy this week but the net at my new place dpesn't work for some reason so i'm relying just on my cell so i may not be able to be on all the time until i get it working...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the count.

Also, I don't think games will raise the count. Those threads move at the same rate as other threads.

Maria, will someone come look at the connection to find the problem?
Old 02-16-2010, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

yeah and we've always been a more discussing board than a gaming board which i'm kinda proud of

And i'm working on the connection problem,if all goes well it will be solved this week....
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too.
What is funny is that on the SW board, no one likes to play the games at all. I try to revive them and no one participates

Hope they fix it good.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

huh...i've atleast heard of boards where the game threads are really popular...i've always been lazy with them

Well i made the call today,the guy said it would take 1-3 working days...
icon credit
Hayden