Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Hayden Christensen (http://www.fanforum.com/f122/)
-   -   Hayden's Movie Re-watch! #1: 7/01/11 - Jumper (http://www.fanforum.com/f122/haydens-movie-re-watch-1-7-01-11-jumper-63015477/)

kindness is free 09-08-2011 01:41 PM

Hayden's Movie Re-watch! #1: 7/01/11 - Jumper
 
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/y...f22/hayden.jpg

Hayden's Movie re-watch list

1. Life as a House (7.10.11)
2. Awake (21.10.11)
3. Shattered Glass
4. Jumper
5. Factory Girl (3.12.11)
6. Attack of the Clones
7. Revenge of the Sith
8. Virgin Territory
9. Takers
10. New York, I love you

We'll discuss what movies we want to watch and which one goes first.

The idea of this thread is to all get together to watch one of Hayden's movies and discuss it. know this won't be possible for everyone, but the movie will stay on topic for a few weeks before we move onto the next one. So it gives everyone chance to watch and join in our discussions :D

Rosecrystals 09-08-2011 02:10 PM

Yay, you started the thread! The next Hayden film I want to watch is definately Life As A House. I'm interested to hear what other people have to say.:)

kindness is free 09-10-2011 12:41 AM

I agree I would love that to be the first one we watch aswell :D

kindness is free 09-13-2011 02:25 PM

I think we should all make a list of the films we have on dvd or have access too so we know what ones to add to the rewatch list :)

Life as a House
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
Shattered Glass
Factory Girl
Awake
Virgin Territory
Jumper
New York, I Love You
Takers

RachelOnline 09-13-2011 03:30 PM

The only movie I have of his is Jumper. :lol:

I actually haven't seen these Hayden's movies yet:

Shattered Glass
Factory Girl
Awake
Virgin Territory

I need to go rent them!

kindness is free 09-14-2011 02:12 PM

Hey Jacey :hug: so instead of a rewatch for you it will be the first time seeing them :D

We haven't decided on anything yet. So maybe when we set dates for certain movies you might be able to rent them that week :)

Rosecrystals 09-15-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelOnline (Post 58378281)
The only movie I have of his is Jumper. :lol:

I actually haven't seen these Hayden's movies yet:

Shattered Glass
Factory Girl
Awake
Virgin Territory

I need to go rent them!

You should especially rent Factory Girl, Awake, and Shattered Glass. I loved those three. His performance was strongest in Shattered Glass. But be prepared to hate him there,tho. He plays such an aggravating,insecure, psycho. By the end I wanted throw things at him. Props to him for such an affecting performance. Not that the others aren't great. But his acting in Shattered Glass was Life As A House quality.

kindness is free 09-16-2011 11:59 AM

Jacey I agree with Sheiva Shattered Glass is a brilliant movie his performance was superb :love:

Rosecrystals 09-17-2011 07:23 PM

How are we going to decide what movie to watch in any given week? Are we gonna vote or something?

kindness is free 09-18-2011 12:19 AM

yea we'll have a vote to see what we watch :)

I vote for Life as a House

happy mom 09-18-2011 11:40 PM

Great thread idea! :yay:

I would like to re-watch either Shattered Glass or Life as a House. :)

kindness is free 09-19-2011 11:55 AM

Hey Szilvia :hug: We will get round to watching all of Hayden's movies well the ones we have anyway ;)

happy mom 09-29-2011 10:57 PM

Hi again, Emma. :hug: I own Shattered Glass & SW Episode III, and I could rent LAAH at the library.
I think I could rent most of the others at the DVD store. I've already watched Factory Girl, Virgin Territory, Awake, and Jumper.

kindness is free 09-30-2011 02:20 PM

I think we will probably go for LAAH first as it is a fave of ours :)

Rosecrystals 09-30-2011 08:17 PM

Hi, Szilvia! I don't think we've been formally introduced. My name's Sheiva. It's great you own Shattered Glass. Amazing movie. I should probably buy it too.

kindness is free 10-01-2011 03:18 AM

I own most of Hayden's movies the only one I haven't got is Vanishing on 7th Street.

Rosecrystals 10-01-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Phoenix~ (Post 58732616)
I own most of Hayden's movies the only one I haven't got is Vanishing on 7th Street.

Don't buy Vanishing without watching first. Reaction's have been mixed. You may love it, but I wouldn't buy a movie unless I had watched it one before and absolutey loved it.

happy mom 10-03-2011 10:31 PM

Okay, Emma, that sounds good to me. :nod: Hayden's performance in LAAH was extraordinary and well worth watching again soon.

Hi there, Sheiva, it's nice to meet you! :wave: Hayden was amazing in SG plus his character is fascinating, so it was a no-brainer when I saw the DVD on sale for a great price. :D

kindness is free 10-04-2011 02:23 PM

It is always better when they are in the sale :D

I was thinking we would set the re watch date for LAAH at the weekend. I know we all live in different time zones but if we all watch it over the weekend then we can discuss our fave scenes here for the next week till the following weekend when we can have the next film up for discussion :) What does everyone think?

Rosecrystals 10-10-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guinevereღ (Post 58803916)
It is always better when they are in the sale :D

I was thinking we would set the re watch date for LAAH at the weekend. I know we all live in different time zones but if we all watch it over the weekend then we can discuss our fave scenes here for the next week till the following weekend when we can have the next film up for discussion :) What does everyone think?

I watched it this weekend! Yay! :D

kindness is free 10-12-2011 12:45 PM

I have had my Grandad's funeral this week so I haven't watched it yet I am hoping to watch it by Saturday.

Sheiva do you want to start us off with the discussions then :)

Rosecrystals 10-12-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guinevereღ (Post 58963413)
I have had my Grandad's funeral this week so I haven't watched it yet I am hoping to watch it by Saturday.

Sheiva do you want to start us off with the discussions then :)

I just read about the funeral on the post count thread. Emma, I'm so, so sorry. If you wanna talk about it, you can always PM me. I hope the coming weeks are a bit easier for you. Again, I'm so sorry.

I'd be happy to start the discussion. Alright, so Sam had two distincts looks in the film. Sort of clean cut and Goth. Which did you guys prefer? Also, did you think it was necessary for Sam to change his appearance to be a 'good kid' or did you think that was a stereotypical move on the screenwriter's part?

kindness is free 10-13-2011 12:50 PM

Thank you Sheiva you are so sweet :hug: I will PM you soon :)

I kind of liked both I don't think I can choose. At the beginning of the film he was so angry at everyone and hurt! How he dressed and looked reflected on that. That was his outlet of how he was feeling inside. As the film went on and he was getting along better with his Dad and Mom he started to gradually change his appearance. For me how he looked and dressed reflected on how he was feeling at the different times in the film.

Rosecrystals 10-13-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guinevereღ (Post 58981868)
Thank you Sheiva you are so sweet :hug: I will PM you soon :)

I kind of liked both I don't think I can choose. At the beginning of the film he was so angry at everyone and hurt! How he dressed and looked reflected on that. That was his outlet of how he was feeling inside. As the film went on and he was getting along better with his Dad and Mom he started to gradually change his appearance. For me how he looked and dressed reflected on how he was feeling at the different times in the film.

Good. I love helping people. :)

I also liked both. And I agree. He expressed his emotional state by how he dressed. I liked the clean cut and the Goth look. But then again hayden looks good in almost everything.

kindness is free 10-14-2011 11:58 AM

He so does that's true ;) He can make any look hot :thud:

I think how he changes in the film is reflected in his appearance. Towards the end of the film he is more at peace with himself and he seems so much happier he has a good relationship with his parents and got to know his dad again before it was too late and he finally got the girl of his dreams. He looked more relaxed and happy with who he is by the end of the film.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.