Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry for the double post, but I just noticed...
On a happier note, in the third pic Natalie's smiling like "Hayden has his arm around me, Hayden has his arm around me, Hayden has his arm around me..."
And I just have to say: Hayden looks soooo good in a tux!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

WOW!!! That Liron guy is FUGLY!!!!!! Not to mention old....yuck! Natalie is blind if she would rather go out with this guy than Hayden...the yummy, yummy piece of man meat that he is

Anyhoo....back on topic

Those Cannes photos are so purty....in almost all the pics Hayden has his arm around Natalie....gotta love it
Old 07-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, gorgeous pics!
Old 07-12-2005, 04:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darh Lady
Yes....our poor Hayden is the only one in love here.....or he seems to be! I said this once and I didn´t change my mind: Hayden loves Natalie and he knows and shows that he does....but Natalie is still weird to understand.... Why is she changing so fast of boyfriends AND ugly ones...take a look:

this one is Liron Levo:

http://www.natalieportman.com/galler...village_002_hi

http://www.natalieportman.com/galler...-liron/41724_G

http://www.natalieportman.com/galler...-liron/41723_G

AND WHY CAN´T SHE GIVE A CHANCE TO HAYDEN?????????????
HE IS HANDSOME, HOT, CARING AND HE LOVES HER!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY SHE HAS TO BE SO HEARTLESS AND MAKES OUR POOR GUY SUFFER?????????????
I AM BEING TIRED OF THIS GIRL!!!!!!!! I WILL GIVE UP !!!!!!!!
Natalie has not had a great track record with guys, she's admitted before that her love life has not always been the best (we ALL know its coz she's not with hayden!) So I conclude that she must be scared to fall in love with a guy she truly likes in fear that it will end badly( she cares about her relationship with Hayd too much to risk it). I think During the time she promoted garden state, she was dating a guy called Gael or something, she seemed really smitten with him but that ended badly. Thigns happen for a reason. I think its coz she is destined to be with Hayd. When relationships keep falling apart for Nayden, they'll soon see they are meant to be. Denial is such a nasty thing! I just hope it won't be too late...

Now on the dude she is dating, well is it just me or does she seem utterly miserable/ unhappy with the dude?!?! I mean not once have I seen her show any real affection for the guy, he probably led her to smoke even more. I'm not shallow, so even though I do think he is ugly, I don't think thats why I dislike him. Its just the fact that he is in the way of Nayden!

If Nat or Hayd ended up with other people (I'd be devastated) but if I could see that they DEFINATELY care deeply for them as they do for each other, then maybe I'd have to learn to let go. But this levo guy and nat lack a spark and so does Hayd with that Araba ( or any other girl he's with). Its not DEEP love, Nayden can only find that in each other. For now, we keep hoping and patient. TRUST ME it'll happen, when I get a postive feeling about love between 2 people, I'm usually always right...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH I JUST NOTICED THAT MY 'NOSE THEORY' THING SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED. lOOK AT THE OLD B.F SHE IS KISSING IN THE PICCY ABOVE, THEIR NOSES DON'T SEEM TO FIT AT ALL, HIS NOSE SEEMS TOO BIG OR SOMETHING, THE SHAPE IS ALL WRONG!!! LOL. THE THEORY IS IF PEOPLE'S NOSES DONT SEEM ALIKE OR DONT' FIT PERFECTLY THEN THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE. I TESTED IT ON NAYDEN AND THEY'RE NOSES/FACES FITTED!!!

---------> tHATS just a crazy theory of mine though. Not scientifically proven or anything lol.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lol, you are so obsessed with finding anything going on between them, I love that!
Old 07-12-2005, 04:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
Lol, you are so obsessed with finding anything going on between them, I love that!
haha lol thanks Anji! you know I'm not ALWAYS crazily obsessed like this, only when I feel really passionately. I mean there is real injustice with the fact that they are not together when they are sooo destined to be! I mean there are more and more followers of this should be couple, thats the proof right there! I've never obsessed over any couple or anything as much these two! ....honest!!! lol

(Nayden better watch out! I'm on their trial...every little step! lol )
Old 07-12-2005, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, well, they are lucky to have you backing them then!
Old 07-12-2005, 06:46 AM
Total Fan

okay there is some code on how to get the behind the scenes, like on disc 1.. you go to options, highlight THX, and the press 10+138... but it wont let me do it... do you guys know the other way?

those pics of nayden are so good. Trsut me, im as fustrated as u guys are.... that kid nats dating is gay, or looks like it. I have fear for nayden, because im scared that they'll get serious with a diff person. But after reading all those posts, it makes me feel better, because u have stronger confidence for them.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:46 AM
Extreme Fan

I know that she must be afraid of her feeling towards Hayden, but he is not.....she could trust him!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 07:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaSiva
Now on the dude she is dating, well is it just me or does she seem utterly miserable/ unhappy with the dude?!?! I mean not once have I seen her show any real affection for the guy, he probably led her to smoke even more. I'm not shallow, so even though I do think he is ugly, I don't think thats why I dislike him. Its just the fact that he is in the way of Nayden!
Great minds think alike, lol, I completely agree! Natalie does look utterly miserable with Liron. (btw, you know his name? It's a weird name...it makes me think of "leer," which means sneering and simpering ). She never smiles or laughs with him, and there is zero chemistry between them. Now, with Hayden, on the other hand, she looks like the happiest woman in the world.

"In love we often doubt what we most believe." ~ La Rochefoucauld

That's Natalie!
Old 07-12-2005, 08:04 AM
Total Fan

okay there is some code on how to get the behind the scenes in AOTC, like on disc 1.. you go to options, highlight THX, and the press 10+138... but it wont let me do it... do you guys know the other way?

i kno i keep posting that, but its really important....
Old 07-12-2005, 08:28 AM
New Fan

hi... i've been out for a while in natalie's thread... please do add me here! i can't find my name! thanks!

when will they realize (Hayden and Natalie) that they are crazy for each other?

"Especially for you
I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me
How I'm certain that our love was meant to be..."
Old 07-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Probably when they meet again, alone and at a private place!!!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 08:35 AM
New Fan

As a sideshow to all of the above, Anakin finds time to sire a couple of munchkins (Luke and Leia) with Senator Amidala/Padmé Naberrie-Skywalker. (In Star Wars, everyone has a dual personality — twice the merchandising opportunity per character.) Has he seen Natalie Portman in Closer? I do declare a saucy grin is suppressed. “Yeah. I was surprised, actually.” He smirks. And then, solemnly: “She’s a very talented actress.”

http://entertainment.timesonline.co....600876,00.html

*grins*

lj
Old 07-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_princess
Great minds think alike, lol, I completely agree! Natalie does look utterly miserable with Liron. (btw, you know his name? It's a weird name...it makes me think of "leer," which means sneering and simpering ). She never smiles or laughs with him, and there is zero chemistry between them. Now, with Hayden, on the other hand, she looks like the happiest woman in the world.

"In love we often doubt what we most believe." ~ La Rochefoucauld

That's Natalie!
Awww Lindz, its times like these that our long lost twin connection really works at its best

lol, I've always though Liron is a weird name too, Nayden seem to go with people with werid names huh?
But yeah, I agree they soooo don't seem too happy...I could be wrong, but I just DON'T see it! Sometimes I think he is just like a ruse to through us Nayden fans off the scent or something. I bet you Natalie is pinning like crazy inside for Hayden!

Oh and I totally LOVE that quote!!! Its sums up their denial perfectly!
I'm gonna add it to my siggy now