Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2004, 06:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hayden Look-alikes

ok nothing compares to hayden... but I was watching One Tree Hill tonight and thought this guy looked a lot like hayden!! his name is tyler hilton and he is a musician.

please post other look alikes if you can think of any!!

===========
www.bonniemckee.com
Old 11-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Maria, look alikes...

Yeah, I watched OTH last night and I actually thought the same thing when I first saw him. But once he started talking and you see a little more of his personality, that doesn't really match Hayden. But the looks? Definetely.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know what you're referring to *whistles*

and yeah, he does look somewhat like him...that last pic though reminds me of this english pop idol guy,Gareth Gates, but he's nothing to do with Hayden though...heh

hmm, if we're looking for celeb/actor lookalikes, I'd say I've never seen a boy look more like a young Hayden than Jeremy Sumpter, the kid who played Peter Pan in the live action movie that came out like this year or last year...The resemblance is freaky...I'll try to find a pic....

Oh, where are my manners!? Welcome to the board rock steady We're glad to have you here

These were the best I could do for now anyway... these are not the best pics,there's others that show the resemblance even clearer, but you get some idea...

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 11-03-2004 at 08:47 PM
Old 11-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to be here!
Old 11-04-2004, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

I see that you're not only a newbie at this board but also at FF, how you liking it so far? It's addictive....heh Well as you can see under my name I moderate this board along with Supergirl(Kara) so if you have any questions about this board or something related, don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-08-2004, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, pfft. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

And hmm..Yeah, that guy is a little similar too. I think the big hair just kind of makes up the difference sometimes. Needs to have a little bit of a curl to it.

Old 11-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Why would I.... well, that someone has a beard now
icon credit
Hayden
Old 12-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Addicted Fan

oh i definitely think he looks like tyler!! and he does have the resemblance <-- (not sure bout the spelling ) to peter pan guy.. (forgot his name. )

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Congrats to Chad and Sophia
Old 12-23-2004, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

peter pan guy or maybe more boy is called Jeremy Sumpter... and the resemblance is quite shocking... atleast for me...heh
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I have a good friend of mine who looks JUST LIKE Hayden! I tell him that all the time
Old 01-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

and how does he feel about that?

I personally know one and know of a few ones...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, brag about it and rub it in, why don't ya?

What about Ryan Cabrerra? Is his hair too..poofy?

Old 01-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, why don't I?

well Ryan is a bit like it,but his hair might be a bit too poofy... I just saw him on MTV, on the Ashlee Simpson show...which I'm not a regular wiewer of....lol
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Well don't kill me but I think that Hayden looks a lot like Mike Vitar. He was on Mighty Ducks 2&3, the only difference between the two of them is that Mike is latin wich make him have darker hair and be a lil darker in skin color that Hayden but u don't notice that that much.

avi by: helga_1987
Old 01-11-2005, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

There are some definate similarities between Hayden and that Mike fella...Thr face shape is alike and there's also something quite similar about the eyes and the look...good call!
icon credit
Hayden