Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Hayden Christensen Quotes #1: 'Our boy always has something to say'

HAYDEN QUOTES THREAD!!!!!!!
Post your fave Hayden quotes. Whether being from him or one of his characters!

"I'm a sweet potato person.I love this really gooey dish my mom makes with tons of marshmallows over the potatoes.
It's a good excuse to eat marshmallows"

"I've got a frog collection! I was given one when I was 12 and from then on everyone gave me frogs.
Some made of wood, some made of bean bags." aaaww

"The angel statuette that my mom gave me stands on my bedside table watching over me wherever I go."

"The auditions became all about meeting Natalie.It was just the thrill of shooting with her.I believe I have chemistry with her and that is key to my getting the part."

Sam (LAAH)
"How do you become something,you're not?"........I'm nothing"

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 06-28-2004, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Here's a few good ones...

"All I want is all what my mother wanted for me when she raised me - to be happy. For that, I don't need to be in a relationship. I don't need to have a certain level of respect. I just want to care very much about what I do and be kind to everyone in the process. It's important that I can feel that. That's happiness."

"I have two sisters and a mother, obviously, so I grew up with a household of girls. Maybe I have a greater respect for women because of it."

"I love acting because it's a bit of an escape. It gives you the ability to reinvent yourself. They say that acting is the shy man's revenge."

"I've got good people to talk to and to keep me grounded. I'll have my feet on the ground."
Old 07-01-2004, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

Haydensgirl Great thread idea!

My head is not on top of things right now, so I don't remember if I've seen you here before, but I'll say welcome in any case! And if you've been here before well then welcome back!

I haven't got quotes right now, but I will return later with some good ones...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Some quotes..

"Look, I'm just this kid from Toronto who got his start in school plays. I still live with my folks who make me mow the grass and take the garbage out. Then one day, I'm on this multimillion dollar set surrounded by R2D2 and C3PO. Every nuance was surreal. The saber. A thrill. The outfit and cloak? Mind-boggling. Meeting R2D2. An out-of-body experience." - in response to the question 'What was the most mind- boggling part of the whole process?'

"Life As A House was the first time I've ever seen a performance of mine edited together, and was also able to see it with an audience. The audience reaction was extremely fulfilling. To hear the tears followed by immediate laughter, that's all you can hope for, just to get any reaction."

"Actors are observers. They're trying to have an understanding of human sensibility. And how do you have that accurate observation if you regard yourself as someone of great importance? When you're the one constantly being observed, because they view you as a celebrity? It's all wrong. I think that the less an audience knows about an actor the more they can believe him in the part. "

``It stumps you,'' Christensen said later of his impending global fame. ``I can feel it happening now, people looking at you and pointing. I maintain my sanity not so much in the denial of that, but just in not really projecting my thoughts there at all.''
Old 07-27-2004, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

*Bump Bump* Some quotes

"I had this great secret I was so excited about, but I couldn't tell anybody. So I mean, I was always walking around with this big smile on my face and everyone was like, 'So, why are you so happy?' I was like, 'Yeaah, you'll find out soon enough."

"Of course, it's petrifying, especially coming from the position I was in prior to Star Wars. It'll be a change and, you know, you deal with it as it comes along and just hope you can cope."

"I've got good people to talk to and to keep me grounded. I'll have my feet on the ground."

"Q: Bryan Adams--Pro or Con?
A: Con. Celine Dion--con. We apologize for them."

"Tove says I ruined it for him. He's like 'You're not Darth Vader. Come on! I just kicked your ass last week. Come on!"

"I think I'm a pretty grounded individual and will handle it as well as anyone my age would...Or maybe I'll become a big mess. Who knows?"

"Yeah-it's cool, having little kids playing with little figurines of my character... It will be really weird, because Star Wars is everywhere... I don't know if I'll ever get used to that. I could be drinking myself out of a Pepsi can."

"Yoda. I love Yoda."

"Actors are observers. They're trying to have an understanding of human sensibility. And how do you have that accurate observation if you regard yourself as someone of great importance? When you're the one constantly being observed, because they view you as a celebrity? It's all wrong."

Hayden (on Natalie) : "She's a real sweetie, and a good kisser." [grins] "No, make that a fantastic kisser!"
Old 07-27-2004, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Great quotes , Sabrina!

I really like this one " Yoda. I love Yoda."
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-28-2004, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

All those quotes are awesome I love Hayden hehe

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 07-28-2004, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

hehe

[regarding Natalie, and the denials of an off-screen romance between them] "She's a good actress. Very professional and amazing to work off of. It's easy to look at her and be absorbed by her. It wasn't hard for me to look at her with loving eyes."

[referring to Anakin's personal dilemma in Episode II] "Do I choose my love, or do I choose the way of the Jedi? Really, you can't do both."

"Anakin is protecting Amidala and he falls in love. It's a conflict, because a Jedi is not supposed to experience romantic love. And there's animosity between Anakin and Obi-Wan because Anakin is developing quickly as a Jedi and thinks he should have a position of [greater] importance. Conflicting ambitions and desires make him boil; he doesn't just snap and go to the dark side."

Hayden: "Padmé is a very strong-willed person, and [Anakin's] not so much attracted to the power she holds in her political arenas, but rather the power and strength that she holds within herself. She's very beautiful and intelligent... I think it would be easy for anyone to fall in love with her."
Old 07-28-2004, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Wonderful quotes , Sabrina! *swooons*
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-29-2004, 12:48 AM
Passionate Fan

From Comic-Con when asked how it felt to wear the Vader helmet for the first time....

"It was overwhelming. That's always been the sort of exclamation mark on the back of my head throughout the entire process of making these past two films is putting on the dark helm and getting all done up by Vader. It was? it was? orgasmic. It was too much."

Sawyer: Guess what? I JUST SHOT A BEAR!
Old 07-29-2004, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

I've heard that quote about the helmet somewhere before Interesting...Oh and welcome to the board *Summer* Don't think I have seen you before here, I'm Maria, one of the mods as you can see
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-29-2004, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

cool, never read that quote before

"I'm such a bad-ass"!

"I'm actually an underwear and sock freak,I just love the sensation of a fresh pair of socks"

Old 07-29-2004, 03:08 AM
Elite Fan

I so cracked up when I read the second quote for the first time at desiring hayden...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-29-2004, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Well these aren't from his mouth but they are about him, so here :

"Hayden Christensen as Anakin is the sexiest "Star Wars" guy since Harrison Ford (the main reason my then-late-teens hormones took me back to "Episode IV" the first half-dozen or so times). Not only do his eyes smolder, he can slowly, teasingly unroll a wicked little smile that more than hints HE CAN OWN ANY WOMAN. In the last love scene of the movie, you just know he is seconds away from divesting Padme' of her senatorial robes, and she'll be tossing her speech notes into that sapphire Naboo lake." " (Ewan McGregor)

I can certainly attest to that thing about the smile

"I love Hayden, I think he's brilliant. He's fantastic bloke. He played with my daughter (Clara, 5) for hours on end and she was very fond of him. And that is a great sign for somebody." -Ewan McGregor, Hayden's ATOC co-star

Aww, that's so cute!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
"I love Hayden, I think he's brilliant. He's fantastic bloke. He played with my daughter (Clara, 5) for hours on end and she was very fond of him. And that is a great sign for somebody." -Ewan McGregor, Hayden's ATOC co-star

Aww, that's so cute!
That is really cute!

Here's a something Natalie has said about Hayden.

"Hayden and I found a rhythm together right away, learned to trust each other completely, and became co-conspirators"

That's pretty nice...