Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2004, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Missing lamb reporting for spankings!
I may not have met a few of you - Sabrina and Bhery. I'm Kat.

Great opener, Maria! I love Ell's title, and the Randler and Chandey thing cracked me up. A Friends ref, right?

That is one spanktastic (yes, I've spanking on the brain atm) banner, btw Sabrina! Such a classic shower scene. It definitely outrates the one from Hitchcock's Psycho. LOL!

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
Kat Yes, we ought to you very good for ditching us like that! But I guess we could consider giving you some slack if you start coming to see us again! I'm sneaky But you have been sorely missed darling!

And yes, the man can do no wrong Well since you've been gone, I've had many dreams more, sometimes like once a week, unfortunately I don't remember them all that well anymore...Hmmm, I don't know what you're doing wrong, maybe you just need to try harder, I know someone once told to dream of Hayden and I did! Don't know what to tell ya...heh

Well we better start seeing you here now or I'll have to come and hunt you down, I've got my Mod-powers now! Be afraid, be very afraid!
Aw, thankyou for cutting me loose on account of checking again, Maria. It's lovely to have been missed. I've missed you too, and it feels so great to be catching up here again.

Once a week - you're on fire, girl! Thanks for your advice - I think you must be right. Persistance is the key! I think I need to build up my stamina - train for it like an Olympian!

I'll consider myself warned. Congrats on the mod status btw! You and Kara ruling the Hayden board together.

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**
And Kat is back? Wa-hew!
'Lo Kara! I could hardly break that promise I made on the JM thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells

Kat ~Massive ginat bear hugs It is so good to hear form you but don't shoot yourself in the bum about not being around much. I always mean to come visit you over at the Delta thread but thne somehow,even with the best intentions, I never seem to get around to it. Thankyou so much for wishing I'd had a good holiday,it was the most amazing thing,I'm missing the sunshine so much. So come on,how are you? How's things going with everything? We need to catch up on so much...
Massive giant bear hugs appreciated and returned, Ell! It's great to see you here too. Aw, and thanks for helping me feel a little better. I know you have the best intentions in your visits to the Delta thread, and I can empathise with you on how hard it is to keep up on FF. We actually got a Delta board a week ago! Can you believe it?! You're welcome. It sounds so wonderful! I look forward to hearing more about it. I'm well, thanks. Doing Honours coursework this semester at uni. It's tiring, but going well so far. Yes - we definitely have loads of catching up to do!

Another hello, to Liz!

Are abby and Mon still posting here? I know Mon was really busy last time I chatted to her. Then abby tracked me down on the GG board. I seem to have lost contact with her again though.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-25-2004, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone!

Maria- aww I missed ya too hun

I'm sure barcelone is a great place right?

I love spain

Hi Kat! Nice to meeting you Love youre avi

I'm glad you all like the banner

oh and welcome Bhery!Glad we've got another Naughty Angel for

our Hayden
Old 08-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Kat. Welcome back. I hadn't been posting on this thread, so I almost didn't notice that you stopped by. Good to have you here...As well as all the other new people who are stopping by more frequently. It's good to have some fans coming back and sticking around.

And yeah, I didn't even notice the banner. I know, how could I miss it? But it's great, and I love it.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 08-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Kat ~ Hey you!! I'm sorry to hear your Hayden dreams don't include any making out or shirtless opportunities. Yeah, I've tried that method of watching Hayden scenes before bed, but that doesn't work out! For some reason, I only get those good Hayden dreams if I don't think a whole lot about him before bed. The dreams just come!

Maria ~ Are you sure you're not just agreeing with me about the whole illusion thing so you can just shut me up? Oops, I do tend to prattle on and on if nobody stops me... Fine fine, I'll say something else then. Oooo...I remember about the piccie......and I also remember that I hate you for that!

Yup, it's time like those when I really want the earth to open up and swallow me whole. I hate confrontations and moments when creepy older guys are too friendly. I just hate dealing with all that. And then when I walk away, I get this sick feeling and I feel so gross.

Old 08-25-2004, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Mia~ Well to be perfectly honest, I've completely forgotten what it is that I said or what I was thinking Well, moving on... But I don't think I did what you said,you know just to shut you up.. So you remember the pic huh? I need to find a full body one, then you'd reaaallly hate me a lot more So he's an okay looking guy really Now you know... I really have to work something out with the birthday thing...

Yeah, I don't like when totally strange people come too close and you're right, it gives you a really nasty gross feeling! Has the guy from work bothered you anymore? This older dude stared at me in tram today, it was wayyy creepy!

Sabrina Hey girlie! Yeah, Barcelona was such a beautiful and great place, I loved it! So I take it your holiday went well

Kat~ Glad you take your role seriously
Thanks,yes, it was Friend ref, I'm like Chandler so I'm Chandey and Ell is like Rachel and Chandler so she's Randler, ta-daa! we will have our own talk show one day

Quote:
Aw, thankyou for cutting me loose on account of checking again, Maria. It's lovely to have been missed. I've missed you too, and it feels so great to be catching up here again.

Once a week - you're on fire, girl! Thanks for your advice - I think you must be right. Persistance is the key! I think I need to build up my stamina - train for it like an Olympian!

I'll consider myself warned. Congrats on the mod status btw! You and Kara ruling the Hayden board together.
Well you're welcome, I do what it best for the board and we need posters like you Well, we're so pleased to have you here again!

Yes, I'm on fire! They've just been coming to me, as I like them, romantic and hot I've had some excellent ones, I must say...!Yes, persistance is key, you just keep at it girl!

Yes, ye have been warned! lol And thanks, I'm loving it, who wouldn't mind "working with Hayden"
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Maria- Well finally I got around to posting your much awaited reply. So how was your trip to Barcelona,I hear you met up with Mon,is that right? I hope you had a super time,tell me all the details.

Well the friend whom we were talking about with all the Justin pictures moved down to Kent,which is right down south, whilst I was on holiday so I was really gutted about that She’s jts one of those impossibly nce people who you would always want to have around. I’m sad but I’m okay,I’ve spoken to her on the phone about a trillion times and she’s pretty down but it doesn’t feel any different to me so I guess that has to be a good thing. ITA(surprise surprise) on the wholse Camstin thing but then I have heard a rumour just yesterday that they’re engaged so you never know and if they’re happy they’re happy. I’m kinda feelin the same vibe about Justain at the minute, I love him and he’s such a cool guy but I’m inot others more. That’s so cool that you’re having a Hayden summer,I usually have a Hayden winter-I snuggle uop in bed and watch Star Wars. I think I’m having an Adam Brody Summer,that boy is like the cutest thing ever. Well to me anyhow

I actually had a very wonderful Hayden dream on Holiday,we were at the scen in Episode Two with all the waterfalls and the open plains and things but it was real life and were just strolling along and talking and then he stopped to pick me a flower and put it in my hair:: If only. So did you manage to buy LB” and Freaky Friday? I need to get some CMM screen time,I bought Teen People whilst I was on holiday and there is the most gorgeous picture of him in it, deffinately worth a spot on my wall I think. Oh and have you seen Reese Witherspoon’s new dark hair,it looks beautiful. I still ahven’t managed to see When Harry Met Sally,partly because I’ve been on holiday and partyly because it’s not like any of my Friends have it to borrow off,I’ll try my sister’s friends instead.
I’m hoping that over the Summer some fo the lads will have matured and if not I’ve come to the terms with the fact that older boys,eg. My brothers friends,will do the trick. Grorgeous-tick.Talented-tick,Kind-tick.

You’re right about how being mature s a cool thing, I’m proud of it.Yes-sir-ee. Iwasn’t really sure how to phonically put that,would you have doen it like that? I bet you have not idea what I’m on about but who cares!

Okay well Maria for some reason when I copy over this post on thus far seems to work so I’ll get the rest to you when I’ve figured out,well how to. Just thought I’d leve this bit up here as proof that I have replied

Well bowling for Columbine sure sounds like it’s a bit of a gripper. The title really doesn’t suggest it. I’d never heard of it before so perhaps it wasn’t released at cinemas over here. How long ago was it’s release? So have you been to the movies lately, seen any new flicks? I haven’t been for a couple of months,the last thing I saw was Mean Girls. I thought it was really funny and on a magnified level quite true, girls are sooo mean to each other. Not you and I but you know in general.

How the,what the? What do you mena you watched the whole of the OC at once,did you download the entire season? Very smart move if you did,I applaud you Well next Sunday it starts up again over here so my obsession will grow.
Actually I have a feeling that English is,generally, quite an easy language to master, I think Mia has said that before.

You don’t have to worry about feeling the need to spill your guts to us. If there’s anything all of us have in common it’s that we like to talk Plus I know where you’re coming from;in a way it’s far easier to talk to someone who you don’t have to face everyday of you life and who isn’t going to be judging you on how you feel. If it’s something completely out of character we’re not going to raise our eyebrows because we don’t know that it is something out of the ordinary. Does that make sense? It is odd how often you end up falling for someone you never would have wanted to or never would have expected. No sweetie I don’t think you’ve gone bonkers-I already knew that…heh. It just really truly does sound like you are infact in love with this guy. Like you said I personally cannot relate but I’ve seen it in movies and I’ve seen it in real life and I can tell the signs, I’m very good at it. It sounds like one of those “can’t sleep for thinking about him” moments when you want nothing more than to share in his life. Hmmm..well to be honest I do agree mostly with your theory,however since he is what eighteen chances are if he has indeed fallen for you then he is either unwilling to admit the fact that he’s fallen for someone who he probably seem as out of reach or just doesn’t see the point in liking someone older. Well that’s how I would feel anyway. IMO he probably thinks that someone smart,funny and attractive(like yourself) would indeed be able to find someone your own age instead of settling for someone younger. Now yes that does sound stupid and that isn’t how you feel at all but that’s just how he may well see it. All the different ways he has acted around you at different stages in the whole mb escapade does actually seem to say that he has feelings for you which is great. You must be so excited at the thought of it. All of what I said about his feelings is just guess work but see my brother’s friend(perhaps best) is a really nice guy,he’s polite,funny,smart,handsome etc. and my sister and my Mom like totally want me to marry him and things which is really funny but then lately my brothers been getting into it too. Not the marriage side but well it’s hard to explain. Anyhow when they always talk about him and things I just think that he is all of the things above so would be able to find some nice girl his own age. I mean sure I like him but I don’t think I like him so it’s not really the same but I’m rambling and I’m gonna shut up now. You in no way offended me at all by saying I’m a kid,I know I am but I do have my teenage moments where I feel like I’m such an adult but really I know I’m not. Love isn’t even on the agender with me at the moment,it’s not anything I’ve explored yet and I know it will happen sooner or later but for now I’m like-whatever. SO come on, you need to update me as to what has happened so far this summer. It’s been a while and god knows what could have happened?

I Pm’d you about what’s happened with my friend.

Well instead of adding to the list I figured we should actually start making the list now since my memory often remembers the mostly pointless information I may well have forgot a lot of very Oogleworthy men here whom we have already mentioned so you’ll need to help me out,oh and then we’ll have to divide them into HH and plain H.
Okay well HH- Hayden<CMM<Justin<Orlando<Brad Pitt<Adam Levine<Adam Brody<Jonny D<Ryan Phillepe<Tom Welling
H-Josh Jackson<Shane West(IMO,you can boost him to HH if you’d like)
Now Scott Speedman,I’m gonna need a piccie and where do you want Pharrel and Jason Behr, they’re definitely in there though. Milo Ventimiglia,well I've only ever seen the smallest of pictures of him in a magazineso I might need some help there too. OH and yeah sure, throw JS and DR on ice What about Noah Wyle? Puh-lease….

See,I told you my post was well on it’s way

Ell xxx
Old 08-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Ell - Thank you for your wonderful reply, it made me feel all nice and fuzzy inside I don't think I'll have the time to reply this weekend yet, because it's quite unusual but I have like a lot of stuff on the agenda.. But I'll be on it, it's brewing in my head right now

Kara - Behold the return of the books

Mia - I just had to tell you, I was looking up some pictures with the Google pic search and when you write hayden's name in the search, within the results is actually one pic of you from this board!! amazing,aye?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-26-2004, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kara - Behold the return of the books
Ah, and here it starts.... It's not that I can't type that much...I just never have anything important to say.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 08-26-2004, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

yes and everything I say is always so full of meaning and purpose
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
originally by: master yoda167
yes, it's official, nowhere to run or hide anymore, we've locked the doors
oh wait wat? im stuck here 4ever! he he cool hopefully there will be pics of hayden to hold me down

Quote:
DaParTyGirL

oh and welcome Bhery!Glad we've got another Naughty Angel for
can never have to many of those! he he glad tro be here

Kat- hi thanks

u guys r so nice! :

Bhery
Old 08-26-2004, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bheryandcherry
oh wait wat? im stuck here 4ever! he he cool hopefully there will be pics of hayden to hold me down
Well, certainly my dear

Here's one right now

look, he saw us and now he's smiling yeah, somebody needs to go to bed...

that should hold you for a while

and yes, we totally rock! *does headbanging like a real rock star*
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-27-2004, 12:58 AM
Addicted Fan

poooo im sooo going to love my time here!

that definitly holds me for the night. he has such a great smile im drooling as i type.

he he lets start a rock back! we can call it "the haydenetts" or something

Bhery
Old 08-27-2004, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Well mission accomplished then Yay!

Hahaa, I have the power! and I'm a bit overenergic because I just woke up yeah, isn't that like the nicest smile ever?

What an inspired idea, Bhery! Yeah, we should start a rock band and The Haydenettes or netts would be like the perfect name Now if I only had any musical talent to speak of
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-27-2004, 09:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Pretty Anakin

Scary as hell Anakin
I've put a link because it scares me.lol.

Ell xxx
Old 08-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Well mission accomplished then Yay!

Hahaa, I have the power! and I'm a bit overenergic because I just woke up yeah, isn't that like the nicest smile ever?

What an inspired idea, Bhery! Yeah, we should start a rock band and The Haydenettes or netts would be like the perfect name Now if I only had any musical talent to speak of
greates smile ever. so sweet!!

dont worry i dont have any musical talents either. but im inspired by the name to strap on a guitar. how funny would that be. "The haydenetts" its get a nice ring to it

EllsBells- very pretty ani but that scary one is uhh..thats os not him! hes to pretyy to look like that

Bhery