26. Swedishblonde(Emelie/Em)
27. *Kaylee* ( Kaylee/Kay)
28. nadini (Nadine)
29. wanderer78(Pia)
30.welshgirlyUK( Tasha/Tash)

Previous Threads:

1. * Hayden Appreciation #1: Because he finally has his own board! *
2. * Hayden Appreciation #2: What isn't there to appreciate about him? *
3. * Hayden Appreciation #3 > Talented, Hot, Godlike? [adds words to Hayden dictionary] *
4. * Hayden Appreciation #4 - Now with Added Muscles! *
5. * Hayden Appreciation #5 - We might see him somewhere in our dreams tonight...
6. * Hayden Appreciation #6> A whole year older, a whole lot hotter!

A big thanks to Sabrina for the thread banner!

The title is copyright of Randler and Chandey (that would be me and Ell ) but if you can come up with something better, feel free to protest

okay, let the Hayden lovin' continue
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 03-18-2005 at 06:31 AM
Old 08-23-2004, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yaay! New thread!

so how's everybody??I'm back in Germany

and I already miss creece

Next week holidays over and school begins..

I'm really sad bout that
Old 08-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

hey Sabrina!

Good to see you again, missed ya, girl!

Yeah, I just got my pics from Barcelona, oh it was such a wonderful trip... but I like being home too...

I'm pretty good, saw a friend today and we had a great time chatting

Yeah, well you'll get used to it again I guess... the beauty of not being in school presents itself at this time...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hello Girlies! Hope you're all well!

I know I deserve a good for disappearing for months on end again. I've missed you, Kara, Mia, Mon, Ell and Maria, and been thinking of you all. I do hope you'll reconsider hating me for breaking my promises not to desert you and our Hayden love.
I'm just perving at these pics you posted... He could not decline in drool-worthiness if he tried.

I always enjoy reading up on the Hayden dreams on this thread. I remember Maria and I were discussing hers last time I was around. I'm so annoyed 'cause whenever he pops up in my dreams, there's never any shirtless or make-out action. I've tried watching the LAAH and SW bare-chested scenes before bed for inspiration - and still no luck. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

I know it never counts for much when I say it, but I hope to be around more again (if not across the whole board, at least on this thread), now that I have my own laptop.
Kat Yes, we ought to you very good for ditching us like that! But I guess we could consider giving you some slack if you start coming to see us again! I'm sneaky But you have been sorely missed darling!

And yes, the man can do no wrong Well since you've been gone, I've had many dreams more, sometimes like once a week, unfortunately I don't remember them all that well anymore...Hmmm, I don't know what you're doing wrong, maybe you just need to try harder, I know someone once told to dream of Hayden and I did! Don't know what to tell ya...heh

Well we better start seeing you here now or I'll have to come and hunt you down, I've got my Mod-powers now! Be afraid, be very afraid!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Addicted Fan

:jumps up and down:

YAY new thread! can i be added to the list?

and GREAT title

Bhery
Old 08-24-2004, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

Hee, I know I haven't posted much on the last thread. Hard to keep up though, but glad to see that there's a new thread. And Kat is back? Wa-hew!

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 08-24-2004, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Kara- Hard to keep up? Dude, this thread is as silent as a tomb quite often... well atleast the last thread was...

Bhery - Hi! I'll edit you in the title is in my sig, but it was Ell's idea to use it
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

omg what a banner.

Hey everyone

How's the Hayden loving?
Old 08-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

well you can thank Sabrina for the gorgelicious banner

It's good to see you again Liz

Well it's the same, allthough I think I'll love him more this week because Shattered Glass is coming to buy on dvd on Friday!
and yourself?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-24-2004, 05:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Woohoo. Part seven of the Hayden Loving has arrived. OH and how much is everyone loving the banner,it's beautiful.

Maria ~ Excellent start to the thread honey. OH and i loved the Randler and Chandey thin,very cool

Kat ~Massive ginat bear hugs It is so good to hear form you but don't shoot yourself in the bum about not being around much. I always mean to come visit you over at the Delta thread but thne somehow,even with the best intentions, I never seem to get around to it. Thankyou so much for wishing I'd had a good holiday,it was the most amazing thing,I'm missing the sunshine so much. So come on,how are you? How's things going with everything? We need to catch up on so much...

Ell xxx
Old 08-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells
Woohoo. Part seven of the Hayden Loving has arrived. OH and how much is everyone loving the banner,it's beautiful.

Maria ~ Excellent start to the thread honey. OH and i loved the Randler and Chandey thin,very cool

Ell xxx
Yes, our man, the 7 times winning flavor of well everyday!

Yes, the banner is so gorge, all bow down to Sab, our new banner queen! *takes a bow*

Yes, I think the post was missing that *zap* you know, so I think it called for a Randler and Chandey appearance, we'll show how it's done s!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Addicted Fan

ohh he he i just saw the banner. my computer is slow. and yeah its great! hayden all wet. he he

maria thanks for adding me! now its official

Bhery
Old 08-24-2004, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

yeah,it is very nice...

yes, it's official, nowhere to run or hide anymore, we've locked the doors
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-25-2004, 04:34 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Liz. Welcome back...What's new with you?

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
Kara- Hard to keep up? Dude, this thread is as silent as a tomb quite often... well atleast the last thread was...
Hmm..then things must have changed. Because if I remember correctly, you were all writing fricken books in the last thread.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 08-25-2004, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

well Ell and Mia have both been away, so no books... but Ell has a reply coming up one of these days...
icon credit
Hayden