Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

I've been a really bad Hayden fan I've meant to do the birthday art and it's been almost a week since his actual b-day and I still haven't managed the time or the effort to make it
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added to the list. I'm a huge fan, and tend to watch films just because he's in it.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Jungle Julia~ I'll add you right now and welcome, I allready introduced myself in the Jumper thread,but I'm Maria,nice to meet you! we're glad to have you with us,so please do come again!

and yeah,me too...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)
Yes,I'm very excited too!! It's about time we meet up again
I know, it's been so long

Laura I enjoyed Awake, plus Hayden looks so beautiful in it.
| |
Old 05-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Twinnie~ yeah,too long

Well I finally managed to make the Hayden art and I did leaf through a magazine with him in it last week, I didn't buy it though
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-02-2008, 11:24 AM
New Fan

Hiya, I didn't know where to post this so I'll ask here!
Is anyone a member of the DH.net forum? I wanted to join but it doesn't let me register. Wondering if anyone can help?
Old 05-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

I am actually a member,but I have to say I hardly ever go there,but I think the registration is sometimes closed when the owner of the site is away and also it's sometimes closed for other reasons like updates, improvements etc. so I'd try again later you can check the site news if that says anything about it
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-02-2008, 12:56 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)
I am actually a member,but I have to say I hardly ever go there,but I think the registration is sometimes closed when the owner of the site is away and also it's sometimes closed for other reasons like updates, improvements etc. so I'd try again later you can check the site news if that says anything about it
Ok..I'll keep trying! Thanks!
Old 05-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

you're welcome
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

I wanna see your Hayden art
| |
Old 05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Well you have to go to the Fan Art Gallery thread then to check it out
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

So at Disney Epcot they have the different countries, and Canada is one of them.

In Canada there's a 15 minute video, hosted by Martin Short, where he talks about Canada and what it has to offer. blah blah blah...

While watching it I was like, no offense to Marin Short who is funny but I rather see Hayden host this video. :lol

Then Martin says, "and here are other famous Canadians"
And on like a dozen different screens in the circular theater many different famous faces flash, and real quitck I saw Hayden's!
It was from his LaaH/AotC days.

But I was a happy fangirl that day last week.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Well any good Hayden fan girl needs to appreciate "the man" every chance she gets so good job

I finally watched VT on Saturday night! Go me!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Go Maria!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you,thank you! *takes a bow*
icon credit
Hayden