Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Astaldoantoiel*~
it makes him my favorite actor..it was ewan..but then i laughed in moulin rouge when i should've been sad..whoops..

Hayden just has been able to do it so well.
In Higher Ground..the first episode, he cries..and I think the saddest crying from him, besides that, is when he tells his dad about what his stepmom has done..it's amazing.
lol i laughed in moulin rouge too..
Old 07-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer
Join the club! His ability to cry is one of the things that make me love him so much.
He is so talented!
Old 07-08-2005, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He truly is.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:56 AM
New Fan

I cry all the time watching LAAH. God, he's so beautiful and tragic and pained and vunerable in that movie. LAAH is where I first fell in love with him. And of course, I balled my eyes out the first 10 times I saw ROTS!

Yes, I have now see ROTS 21 times. #22 is this Sunday. I've been a SW since I was a kid so is a combination of the last SW movie/Hayden that I'm compelled to keep going. Can't stop! I love this movie so much.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

21 times!? You are a girl full of surprises. I've only seen it three times. Would see it again but I'm a little short of money so I have to wait for the DVD. Although I doubt I'd have the evergy to watch it 20+ times even if I had the money. But I love the movie nevertheless!
Old 07-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youwilltry
I cry all the time watching LAAH. God, he's so beautiful and tragic and pained and vunerable in that movie. LAAH is where I first fell in love with him. And of course, I balled my eyes out the first 10 times I saw ROTS!

Yes, I have now see ROTS 21 times. #22 is this Sunday. I've been a SW since I was a kid so is a combination of the last SW movie/Hayden that I'm compelled to keep going. Can't stop! I love this movie so much.
i cry when i see LAAH too! he IS beautiful, because of that little squint he does in RotS and LAAH when he's crying.

and i've seen RotS about the same amount as you have, youwilltry, i think 20. i have it on my computer you can never get sick of a movie like that!! especially when he exposes his chest!! tehehehee
Old 07-08-2005, 09:26 AM
New Fan

He is absolutely stunning in this entire film. And when that tear rolls down his cheek as he looks out the window at Padme..when he makes his choice..OMG. Breaks my heart in two. That's one of my crying jags. Hayden gives such a tortured, angry, evil, confused performance...I love it more and more and see new things about it everytime. So tragic this is. I even love how his hair moves LOL. I mean, his hair is just perfect and is almost a character in itself.

And when he's turns into Vader...Oh Lord. He is so freakin hot. What's wrong with being a Sith?

I was lucky to be invited to a charity screening of ROTS in Miami. George does about 12 charity showings a week before the film is released so I saw it a week before almost everyone. The first time was too overwelming and I think I was in shock. It blew me away and since then, it still does. I don't cry now but I do cry when I listen to the music..."Battle of Heoroes" is the song that kills me now as its the end of two friends who are fighting not only for their lives but for the future of the Republic. Oh God..George is a genius.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

yea, the window part got me, cuz yea, he's making his choice...*tear* but i think one of the biggest things that got me is with the younglings,..

[youngling] "master skywalker, there are too many of them. what are we going to do?"
[anakin]*glare* turns on lightsabre

omg i almost melted when i saw the look on that little boys face when he turned on his lightsabre!!

oh yea, and another part that got me was when padme was giving birth, 1st when she saw her kids, and the 2nd cuz in her last few breaths, she said:

"obi-wan, there's still good in him. i know...i know theres...still..."[then she dies] and then luke cries
Old 07-08-2005, 09:47 AM
New Fan

Crying moments for me in ROTS -

1. Anakin making his choice
2. Order 66
3. Anakin with a tear running down his face after killing seperatists on Mustafar
4. Obiwan walking away from Padme - He's the father isn't he? I'm so sorry
5. Anakin - You turned her against me???
5.A Padme - Anakin. You're breaking my heart.
6. Anakin and Obiwan during the duel - I have failed you Anakin. I have failed you.
7. Anakin - I hate you! Obiwan: You were my brother Anakin. I loved you!
8. Padme - "There's still good in him" death scene
9. Vader - NOOOOO!!!
10. Padme's funeral
11. Delivery of Luke - the twin suns in the distance

OMG, this movie is too much!
Old 07-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

wow, those are mine 2...
Old 07-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

I started crying when he turns to the dark side, when he becomes Lord Sidious apprentice. I was like "yeah Darth Vader, yeah" but also really . The saddest parts where the order 66, when he kills the younglings, when he cries and the one that made me cry a lot was "Anakin you are breaking my heart". I'm a huge AP fan and that part was too much for me.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cried in Life as a house and thats it.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 07-09-2005, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I always cry during that one.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I cried in Life as a House... also in ROTS... but not "cry" just i was soo sad!

icon credit: guilderferns
Old 07-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

youwilltry, what is your real name? im just curious