Fan Forum Legend

Happy Birthday Maria! (master yoda167) September 30th

Since we're past midnight...

~ ¤ ~

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Maria,
Happy Birthday to You!

Maria, I hope you have a very awesome birthday filled with joy and happiness with your loved ones! I hope all your birthday wishes come true & you get lots and lots of presents and yummy food! May this day be as special as it should be!

We've known each other for about 4.5 years and I am very happy to be able to call you my friend. You are awesome, nice, funny, as talkative as me and great company! I had so much fun with you when you were here and I always look forward to seeing you on my annual visits to Helsinki, however briefly it may be! I hope we'll see each other again soon! Love ya, girl!

And to reminisce fun times.

~ ¤ ~

Now, put those party boots on, bb!
Old 09-30-2009, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

Happy Birthday!
Old 09-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

aww Laura bb,you almost made me tear up you said such nice things about me! Thank you so much!! It has been a great day,to be continued tomorrow and Saturday

You know I feel the same way about you! I'm so happy you wandered here all those years ago,because I would be otherwise be missing one very good friend You know you're everything you said I was! and yeah,it would be a cold day in hell if we ran out of things to talk about I had such a great time with you too,like I said it was almost sad to come home! and I really hope you can come here soon and maybe see eachother more than a few hours! heh and awww Daughtry's hit song! good breakfast music!!

Thanks Rhiannon!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-01-2009, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aw, I didn't mean to almost make you cry on your birthday. Oh, what kind of plans do you have for today and Saturday?

Aw, thanks darling. I'm happy I wandered here too, we really have Hayden and his amazing topless body portrayal of Anakin to thank for that. And a cold day in hell indeed, we can go on forever and ever. That is really such a compliment that you were "almost sad" to go home , I'm so happy you had as great time as I did. Once you get settled at your new place, we can discuss the possible visit, ok? And yeah, Daughtry is about the best breakfast music there is.

I hope you continue to have great time for as long as the celebration continues!
Old 10-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

it's okay,it was the good kind Well today I visited my parents,got a couple presents and a card and some cake that I got to take with me since they're going to Korea tomorrow for 11 days and on Saturday me and some girlfriends of mine,6-7 people are going to the "new" (new for me,never been there) spa near here and then we're going to eat in an Italian restaurant and go to a club after,can't wait! wish you could come too!! well there really are many fringe benefits from that and ever and ever Well I really was! heh I did,I really did yes,we'll most definately will do that yeah,we should write him and tell him that!! XD

thanks,after Saturday,I'm pretty much done!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy belated birthday, Maria!! Glad to hear you had such a great birthday, you deserve it!

icon: Spike it up
Old 10-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds like you had a great day today, Maria. Italian food sounds really yummy. And I hope you had a good time at the spa and you had time to do the thing we talked about yesterday. BTW, what did you get for presents if you wanna share?

Quote:
yeah,we should write him and tell him that!! XD
I bet it would be the best fan letter he has ever received.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

Awww thanks Szilvia!!

I did have a good day and I had a great birthday,details later,been totally dead today XD you know for the life of me I can't remember what that was!!

Well I got some candy,facial cream (you know when I was visiting you and I complained about getting zits and I was using that white stuff I said reminded of another white "substance" turns out it was *that* that gave me the zits ) some clothes (a black hoodie,a knit hoodie and a knit striped shirt,all fit me perfect!) a couple dvd's from my Aunt and a cd...i think that's it...oh and cake

Well that and the one he would get from Steph,saying she wanted to get him a belt!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-07-2009, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no, good thing you got rid of that hite substance facial cream then! Clothes are cool! And what DVD's and CD? Mmm, cake.

Yeah ok, maybe Steph's would be even better.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

yeah, it is I gave it to my sister,it works for her...Yup,they are,especially when I got to pick them out myself well I got some JoBro's and the 4th season of Felicity(which hasn't arrived yet...)

I think so too
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hehe, yay for JoBros. Sounds like you got cool presents!

I think Steph's would be the most unique.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

yay indeed! I watched the concert/movie,it wasn't half bad they put on a good show.... yeah I did,I also got this like figurine in which you can hang your glasses on when you don't need them, i.e sleeping etc. from my sister,she bought it in Paris for me and also this magnetic small badger,you know the brand,Nici? anyway,both really cute,have to post pics sometime so you get what I mean

I could bet a lot of money Hayden's hasn't gotten a letter like that before! allthough then again,I don't know if I even wanna know what kind of stuff he's gotten
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know the brand Nici, I have some of their stuff too. They both sound really cute.

I bet he's gotten some really weird ass stuff down the road.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Hey you know it great They do have some really cute stuff heh,they are...they're really small things but I loved them both

Like I said,I don't wanna know... I once read things/letters Jim Davis (the creator of Garfield the cat..) had gotten during his career and he's just you know a not so good looking cartoonist no offense to him,I love Garfield!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Belated Birthday Maria.
It sounds like it was a great one - spa, Italian restaurant ;mmmm.

My belt thing made it all the way here...