Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2004, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Happy Birthday *OvErPrOtEcTeD* (Kat)!

Kaaaaaaaaaaat!

I know it's not until tomorrow, but it some places, it's technically already your birthday. So Happy Birthday, I really hope it's a good one and you don't get into too much trouble, now...

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 10-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday!!!
Old 10-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

A very happy birthday to Kat!

I am so glad to have stumbled upon this board because if I hadn't, I'd never have met you and that would be really sad!! I love our chats, I enjoy goofing around with you and you are such a great girl, beautiful, funny, smart, the list could go on forever So I'm just going to say I love you sweetie and I hope you have the best day, year and future! You deserve it!

And now your present Ta-daa! I hope you like it, it took me like forever to choose one! So from me to you, he's yours for the day, but I want him back by midnight

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Hope you have a fun day!
Old 10-14-2004, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Awww! Thankyou for my very own birthday thread, Kara. And you'll be glad to know that you started it at 10:58am Australian time, which was most definitely technically my birthday - so well done!
I had a fabulous day, thanks. I'm pretty sure I kept out of trouble, but then that's from my point of view.

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167

I am so glad to have stumbled upon this board because if I hadn't, I'd never have met you and that would be really sad!! I love our chats, I enjoy goofing around with you and you are such a great girl, beautiful, funny, smart, the list could go on forever So I'm just going to say I love you sweetie and I hope you have the best day, year and future! You deserve it!

And now your present Ta-daa! I hope you like it, it took me like forever to choose one! So from me to you, he's yours for the day, but I want him back by midnight
Thankyou Maria, honey!
You are just the sweetest thing, y'know that? I feel the exact same way, and feel so fortunate to have met you by chance like this aswell. Your words have moved me to tears. Hearing those wonderful things has really made my whole day a thousand times more special, and I mean that. Our chats have been a real privilege. I'm so sorry I haven't made time for them lately. When my assessment period finishes (in two weeks) and my Summer break begins, I'm really looking forward to picking up where we left off. I love you too, sweetheart, and can't thank you enough for your heartfelt wishes.

Oh, and you really did choose that pic well! It's a classic, and his expression right there couldn't be more -worthy. I may have kept him a little longer 'cause it's 3am now. *smiles coyly and clutches him* I hope you don't mind.

Thanks too, for your kind wishes amanda and madelen!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 10-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

You're very welcome sweetie! Okay, looking forward to those chats! Glad you liked it Okay, since it's your special day still here, I'll let it slide, but he better be back by the time I wake up
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Happy birthday sweetheart! Hope you have the most superest day,just like you deserve.

Ell xxx
Old 10-16-2004, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
You're very welcome sweetie! Okay, looking forward to those chats! Glad you liked it Okay, since it's your special day still here, I'll let it slide, but he better be back by the time I wake up
I'm looking forward to some long overdue chats aswell, lovie.
I loved it! And thankyou again.
Aw, you're too sweet. I returned him good as new... only shirtless!

Thanks so much, Ell!
Such a sweetheart, you are. I'm pleased to say I had a most superest day.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 10-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
I'm looking forward to some long overdue chats aswell, lovie.
I loved it! And thankyou again.
Aw, you're too sweet. I returned him good as new... only shirtless!
Gooood well happy to be of service Yay, I got him back, I don't mind about the shirtless thing, it saves me the trouble of taking it off myself, so thanks
icon credit
Hayden