Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2010, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

you can't go wrong with a little Channing

Woohoo you're at even 200,000

Watching I Love You Man,this is kinda funny man love
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-02-2010, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

you can't go wrong with a little Channing

Woohoo you're at even 200,000

Watching I Love You Man,this is kinda funny man love
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-02-2010, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Channing though its the only movie that I know of that I've seen him in. Need to see Step Up

Thanks Wifey L
Old 01-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

oh you need to see more i've seen g.i joe,step up,step up 2 the streets,public enemies,stop loss and she's the man,allthough he has a miniscule role in public enemies and step up 2...i know you don't like rom-coms but you *gotta* see She's The Man,Channing is sooo in that!!
I still need to see Fighting,then I'm all caught up with my "channing" oy i make bad jokes all tired up laying on the couch on Saturday night!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's ok Sarah.

I have always wanted to try Guitar Hero or Rockband but no one I know has it.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

well luckily I do it was soooo much fun,especially after it started resembling music,not just random odd noises would love to do it again sometime...at a friends',it's wayyy too expensive,all that stuff,i don't have the resources to get sucked into that world
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've been having a period of liking romantic/comedies

Any of you guys seen Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was so good, Matthew is to die for even if he's like 40 Jennifer Garner was brilliant as always and it was a great movie/story
Old 01-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maria, I agree. It is so expensive and not an investment for me since I would never play on my own at my house. But a party... that'd be another story.
What songs did you play?

Sarah, I haven't seen it yet. At some point I will. Matthew is not bad to look at Jennifer does the drama and the rom/com really well.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Matthew I should watch my favourite movie of his that I've seen action/comedy

She really does do them amazingly
Old 01-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

And 13 Going on 30.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel asleep while watching that on TV a couple of years ago I think I was really tired though

I need to re-watch that movie she rocked that one
Old 01-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around in days. Hope everyone had a great New Year and start of 2010!

I spent the New Year's at home with my parents. Both of my sisters (and their SO's and my nephew) were away so that's why. We didn't do anything special but that's ok. Maybe I'm getting old. (I really do think that, I think I'm starting to get the 30's crisis. )

Christmas was very nice. The whole family was together and we had a really good time. Got some nice presents, for example a new cell phone, yay! And the hand-made gift for my sister that I mentioned. Well, I finally finished it and wrapped it up at 5 am in the morning of Dec 24th (which is THE day here) and finally got to bed after being awake for almost 43 hours straight. I ended up napping and sleeping until the evening of Christmas Day after that but that's ok. My sister loved the present! I made two posters with newspaper clippings that described her and our relationship and I framed them. I think she was really touched by that.

Anywho, I got back from my parents yesterday (I was spending a few days at my place between Christmas and New Year) but I'll have to go back at some point next week, because we're having our annual family reunion on the weekend next week and it'll be easier if I'm at home when we leave. So that's basically it for me, nothing special.

BTW Maria, cool that you got to play Guitar Hero. I love playing it, well actually I prefer Rockband but they are awesome and SO addicting! My sister and her hubby have the Beatles Rockband (like I've mentioned) and they bought Band Hero (GH's band version) for Christmas, I haven't gotten a chance to play that one yet though. But I can't wait.

Ok, Imma stop talking now. xD Happy 2010 everyone!
Old 01-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I put on my favourite Matthew movie Sahara
Old 01-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sarah, you should give How to Lose a Guy another try.
That and 13 Going on 30 are both films I have not seen in a long time.

Laura,
Quote:
My sister loved the present! I made two posters with newspaper clippings that described her and our relationship and I framed them. I think she was really touched by that.
AWWWWWW! That is very sweet.

Sounds like a nice holiday.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah~ oh really? got a new fella in your life?
well in that case you *really* need to see She's the Man i actually just bought Ghosts of Girlfriends Past on sale,it's a good movie...Matthew is easy on the eyes for sure but have seen him in so many rom coms am kinda over him

Steph~ ummm so many i forget atleast the kill,living on a prayer,sweet home alabama,rock and roll and all night,well tried that i honestly don't remember anymore because we had to repeat a lot
we had like two rooms,the guitar hero room and the singstar room,most of the guys came to hang out with us because we had better music,the girls were singing Britney Spears etc. they left but usually came back pretty soon! i might do it alone but it's really a "group effort"

Laura~ heyyy stranger!! thought we'd lost you! I'm glad you had good holidays I did too,especially New Years oh yeah Rockband rules!
awww what an inspired present you're such a sweetie

So i made an impromptu trip to Tallinn yesterday,I chipped a tooth the previous night and my family was going there to see a dentist (they've found a good one there and it's wayyy much cheaper there...) so I went with and they fixed it but it turns out I have to go back twice,i have more cavities and a problem which i can't say in English and they also noticed there is something wrong with my bite so they took a mould and I have to start wearing a thing at night when I sleep....so glad I went
icon credit
Hayden