Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anakin Skywalker #6: Because he was a beautiful disaster

Banner by Sabrina (DaPartyGirl)

Some pics:

Previous threads:

Anakin Skywalker - *Because Hayden can pull off the bad guy thing*
Anakin Skywalker #2: Because he makes turning bad look so damn good!
Anakin Skywalker #3: Because he is our Chosen One
Anakin Skywalker #4: The Force is strong with this jedi!
Anakin Skywalker #5: He's evil and yet so hot! [Thread gone but not forgotten ]
Anakin Skywalker #6: Because he was a beautiful disaster

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 04-16-2006 at 04:09 PM
Old 04-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

love the pics and the title is so appropriate
Old 04-21-2006, 04:24 AM
Supreme Fan

loving the title and drool-worthy pics..i actually watched ROTS last nite...man..that movie roX!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Something I think Padme would appreciate...i know you all will.
Old 05-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Supreme Fan

thats cute..great find tasha
Old 05-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

saw that over at DH.net, it's pretty hilarious.... thanks for bringing it over Tash
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was great!
Old 05-09-2006, 04:33 AM
Supreme Fan

how come this thread is slow moving ....that surprises me ..anakin is totally hot
Old 05-09-2006, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

i thought you guys would enjoy that! I know i did
Old 05-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

well everything here is a bit slow moving right now with no Hayden movies out but we'll definately have to do something about that (the slowness, not Hayden's movies ) spice things up a bit!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Supreme Fan

no tasha don't get me wrong..i loved that...but it crossed my mind cuz all the other threads have like a gazillion posts and this one only has a few...to "spice things up" like Maria said,can i ask "anyone care to share any pics,or any other goodies ??"
Old 05-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

this is why I think that this thread and the SW discussion should be one thread, b/c with too many threads on a similar topic, one or 2 of them sometimes get lost and fall behind
just my opinion.

but no nothing new to share.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Yea, that Would make more sense to be one thread...cuz even on the NP board, theres a thread for her character, and we talk about everything related to her and the movie in that thread...
Old 05-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

its like that on many threads
they combine the character w/ the movie discussion and apprieciation for all is in the one thread
even here w/ Awake, LaaH, Shattered Glass.
SW seems to be the exception but I think it's too much b/c they get lost and slow down. Anakin love/ SW love and Ani/Pad Ani/OBi Etc. can all be done in one thread and it will make the one thread move along at a good pace.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The mods have yet again discussed the issue of Star Wars related threads and this is what we decided. Please also check the previous announcement here.

The reason we have four separate threads for Star Wars is that the subject topic of every thread differs from each other. The Forbidden Lovers thread is about the relationship of Anakin and Padme's and the Anakin/Obi-Wan Appreciation thread is about the relationship of Anakin and Obi-Wan's. There doesn't seem to be any confusion about the reasoning behind these two threads.

However, a question has been raised whether or not the general Star Wars thread and the Anakin Appreciation thread should be merged, meaning we would have only one thread to appreciate and discuss Star Wars and Hayden's role in it. We stated our opinion earlier but obviously not clearly enough. We stick to our decision to keep two separate threads for the time being. Star Wars is a world of its own and we feel like we need a place to discuss Star Wars in general, whether or not the point of view of the discussion has anything to do with Anakin or Hayden's performance in the movie(s).

We'd also like to remind you that the separate Anakin thread was originally started by a fan/poster, not by mods, and it has been active throughout the previous year and up to the crash in last month. What we'd like to emphasize is the drastic impact the crash had on the board. It also affected these threads in question. We lost a lot of the momentum we had and that's why we would like to give the board and these threads some time to recover. If one of them proves to be needless, we will reconsider closing it. But we'll keep all four threads until the situation at the board has normalized and we see how the board will continue to develop.

We will ask you again to try to keep the discussion in the respective threads. That's the most important thing to make this arrangement work. It's understandable that the convo can start to stray a bit but when it becomes evident that it has nothing to do with the subject topic of the thread in question anymore, move it to the appropriate thread.

This message has been posted to all four Star Wars related threads. Hopefully this will end the confusion and we won't have to keep answering these questions over and over again. Please respect this decision, thank you.

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 05-28-2006 at 10:53 AM