Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2004, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

*IMPORTANT* Please Read!! New posting policy

Hello people!

FF has taken on a new policy, if there are no new posts on a board in a 48-hours period, a warning message will be sent to the mods of the board and if the situation gets corrected only temporarily but starts slipping again, the board will be closed without any warning or further notice!!!

So lately this board has been more active, we need to keep it up so that we don't lose the place to talk about all things Hayden and more

And also at this time, I'd like to remind old and new posters that in October the board evaluations will come again and if we don't get atleast a 100 posts per week, the board is going to have to be closed! I'm not saying any of this to scare or freak anyone , it's just a friendly heads-up because I know there are people here who love this board as much as I and my co-mod do...

So keep up the Hayden-lovin!

A pic to inspire you....

(Yes, I'll resort to pics as a device of lurement )
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 08-09-2004 at 10:17 PM
Old 08-10-2004, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Re: *IMPORTANT* Please Read!! New posting policy

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
And also at this time, I'd like to remind old and new posters that in October the board evaluations will come again and if we don't get atleast a 100 posts per week, the board is going to have to be closed!
How many posts are there usually per week? Does anyone know?
Is it going to be hard to get up to a 100?

Don't want this board to close, it's my fave here.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Madelen - I haven't been counting the posts, this board was pretty dead for a while, but things have luckily livened up since ... They did unofficial counts sometime last month and we had only about 50 posts a week, but that was a week when I wasn't really here that much, Kara was away completely and everybody were somewhere else... So that has a direct effect on the count...In April , when we were last evaluated, the number of posts was 176...I wasn't a mod yet at that time...I'll try to rack a number for some week sometime, so we can get an idea how we're doing...

Well this Is like the best board there is Well you can help your fave board by posting your little heart out
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, I just did an unofficial post count for last week which wasn't one of the most active ones because again people have been away...but the good news is we got way past 100 , 140 posts by my count, which could fib some... It's not even near October yet, but if we keep it up, we should be able to save our board, I know we can do a lot better than a 140 posts per week, now that FF is working again and we don't keep getting the server is overloaded messages!

So keep on postin' people...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-10-2004, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

140, that's a pretty good number. But we've done better than that, and I'm sure we can do it again. Well, it's summer so maybe people aren't posting as much. And hopefully with more spoilers of Ep. III, some more fans will come back in before October. *crosses fingers*

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 08-10-2004, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I help a little with my OT postie whore abilities.