Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-29-2004, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

*IMPORTANT* Post counts start Sep. 5th!!!!!Save Hayden!

Hello all!

As all the old posters know, FF has official post counts twice a year, it used to be just in October but the policy has changed! The post counts will now last from next Sunday September 5th unto the last day of October! So in practice what this means is unless we get a minimum 100 posts per week the board will be closed, bye-bye, no more...There are no warnings or trial periods, the board will be closed!!! I have a correction to this rule, we still need a 100 posts per week, but it is counted from the average at the end of the two month period, so if we get less than a hundred in one week, we can make up for it in the weeks after but during Now, we're not trying to scare or stress people,we just want everyone to understand how the post count evaluation period works... The purpose of the evaluation period is to find out how the boards draw traffic here and to eliminate inactive boards...

Now we're calling all newbies, oldbies and you lurkers out there, if you want this board to remain here in the future, starting Sep. 5th you have a chance to keep this board running... Consider your posts as votes to keep the board going... This board has been more alive lately, but I know we can all do better, I know there are a lot of people who love Hayden and his work, so now it's time to Show the Love and keep the Hayden lovin' going This is my first time as a mod during the post counts, so I'm a little nervous, but I have faith in my "peeps"

So how you can help save the Hayden board, we need your input, your contributions on how to increase traffic to the maximum....All ideas are welcomed, there are no such things as stupid ideas!!! So whatever comes to mind, share it on this thread! As many ideas as you can possibly come up with...

So let's do this people, we can't have this board vanish when Hayden's most anticipated performance is still yet to come!

and now I feel like I should run for office

So come on, get the ideas going...

Here are a couple of pics for inspiration

and you can't really have a thread without this pic

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 08-30-2004 at 03:21 PM
Old 08-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Signing in for duty
Old 09-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

he's a big guy!

Hayden works out @ my gym and man, let me tell ya, he's a lot bigger than i thought he was. i always thought he was thin and gangly but he's not! he's actually tall and manly! like, he doesn't look @ all like the kid he look like on the screen. and he keeps pretty much to himself......
Old 09-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Hmmm, you should totally dish it out at the Appreciation thread so we can drool about it there
Old 09-07-2004, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the heads-up, Maria.

I'm gonna make my customary post on the Appreciation thread, and drop by some of the game threads too. We can't lose this board! *pets it, and pets Hayden*

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 09-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Here I come to save the daaaaaaaaay.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 09-11-2004, 02:04 AM
Addicted Fan

gasp no..i come to post !

Bhery
Old 09-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

yes, come one, come all, let's save our Hayden, he's counting on us!

i posted a new discussion topic some time ago, concerning in what Hayden movie you'd be and /or want to be....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-28-2004, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

I hope you don't mind but I snagged some of your stuff to post on the Colin board

Long LIVE HAYDEN & COLIN BOARDS!!
Old 09-28-2004, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

you mean my campaign speech? seriously I could run for office... it's cool....

feel free to come back and chat
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-28-2004, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Heck it's awsome I guess I should edit my thread and give you the proper credit
Old 09-28-2004, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Well glad you like it...I had to go and sneak a peak at your board, I appreciate the cred, it wasn't really necessary but thanks anyway! heh
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-30-2004, 05:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

This new rule about the 100 post is a little rough and it´s affecting a lot of forums ... but, I think this board has a lot of move ... and, I sure will do my best to avoid that it´ll be cancelled

And I was thinking that maybe if you have some time, you can came to the Milo Ventimiglia Forum - tha actor who used to played Jess Mariano on Gilmore Girls, and now he´ll be in the show American Dreams - and bring some support to all the fans we love this actor ... you all are wellcome

Masteryoda: I looove your signature and your avatar is really cool

Well, C-ya soon

"It`s hard to ignore someting that cute... " Roxanne to Meg (American Dreams) talking about Chris Pierce -Performed by Milo Ventimiglia-
Old 09-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Hilda- good to see you again! yeah, well the evaluation will last until the last Sunday of October but a 100 posts a week really isn't that much to ask really.... well we have more action than we used to, but there's always room for improvement,so any participation is more than welcomed

I'm actually an admirer of Milo's and I've lurked there and I've been meaning to post there but somehow I never have, I should stop by and show my support....

thanks, I made it up all by myself except the quote is real! well I like my avi too, a very talented person made it! you should go check out the avi thread, there are some very cool ones there!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-30-2004, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

This IS very inspiring....