Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2004, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

Maria -

I never doubted you weren't goofy in real life! Well, today at work I met another new girl (technically, I'm the new one, but I meet new people everyday) and I discovered that I just can't shut up! I mean, she must have been sick of my voice! Oh the bright side, these guys who work there gave me candy! Ya!

Hee hee. If it wasn't for this Hayden board, I probably wouldn't even know the word nekkid.

I'm sorry if my questions were worded weirdly! I'm not good at writing stuff online. I'm better at asking in person. But I do sort of get what you're saying! I'm like you in a way. If I do see a good looking guy who stays on my mind, I usually don't tell everyone how I feel. Maybe a really good friend would know, but we don't talk about it a lot because I'm not the sort who gushes on and analyzes about every boy I think is interesting!

Anyway, I just wasn't sure if you were semi friends with Mini or he was a guy you saw at times but didn't talk to that much. I didn't want to make assumptions and say the wrong things! Don't stress yourself out about 'getting over' Mini! If he's on your mind for a while, it's okay. As long as you don't turn out to be one of those freaky psycho stalkers! (I don't think you will be!) And I like hearing about him, so don't stop talking about Mini!

I mean, when I told you about Ryan look-a-like, one of my friends knew I sort of liked him, but we never discussed it in detail. I'm not a very open person and I find it uncomfortable to tell people all my feelings. Strangely, I find it easier to talk about myself online (to friends like you) because you don't know or see me in real life, so it just feels different.

Oh! I don't think I ever told you a lot about JT/Josh J look-a-like, did I? I only told you I used to like a guy who looked like a mix of those two celebs. Well, it was like a 5 year crush! When I first met him, he was obnoxious and many girls were annoyed at him. But over the years, people started liking him. I actually think he liked me back in the beginning, but we never did anything about it because we were quite young and too shy to do anything! I remember sometimes he would be deliberately annoying to other people, but he was always nice to me (except when he threw jolly ranchers at me and made his friend sing in my ear!). Then over the years, high school came and we all drifted apart. At that time, I didn't like him as a crush, but I couldn't really forget either, so whenever I think I saw him with a girl, I'd feel sick (even if it wasn't him!). Yada, yada, I won't go on cause you'll get bored, but the last time I saw him was about Christmas time in the sports store and I know he saw me cause I could tell he was staring at me the entire time. But I think I was in shock from seeing him cause I didn't think I would after high school. Sometimes I get mad at myself cause I can't forget him and I still get jumpy if I see someone who looks like him!

Okay. Whew. Did you get through all that??

Hee hee. Maybe your friend's brother (who saw you half naked) wanted to be set up with you! But that would be so weird! You'd go out with this guy who already saw half of what was under your clothes...

Oh, of course I don't think you're one of those people who need attention! You're fine the way you are!!
Old 05-22-2004, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Mia~

I don't think no-one ever really does, it would be too hard to pretend to be this goofy....lol You can't shut up? I wonder if you caught that from me, because I do that sometimes and people are so overwhelmed, because in real life I talk really really fast.... You got candy? Yay! Candy is always good, where do you work anyway?`Well I had a good day yesterday, when I left you I went downtown to meet my friend, we went to lunch, had some yummy chicken salad! mmm, and then we went to see Jersey Girl, which was really funny and sooo cute! I loved Ben Affleck in it! And then we went to bar to meet a guy, a friend of my friend, who was really nice, not that kind of nice, but nice, they wanted me to go drinking with them that night, but I said naah...I think the guy was starting to like me, which is not good,he was a nice guy, as a person, but I didn't like him like him..

Oh, I'd still know the word, my man Justin loves it, he says nekkid like all the time I read some pick up lines he had thought up somewhere which might have been fake, but oooh so funny! I was so laughing my a** off! A couple of them were actually quite good in a way,well you know... Like "If I pet you, will you follow me home? or "I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?" lol! There also was some gross ones and some funny ones like " I'm milk, I do your body good! or "They call me coffee because I grind so good! " Okay I don't think I could keep a straight face if a guy came up to me and said that, well maybe if it was the source, then maybe.... Have you ever been hit on with a total cliche like "Do you come here often or Did it hurt? What? When you fell down from heaven?" I don' t think I have, unless you count the shoe comment about my sneakers...Me and my gals's sis who is single but very much pregnant, laughed on the ship that what if when you're on a cruise ship somebody comes and starts with this line? Sooo, you come here often?" *rotfl*

It's fine, I got them in the end, after some repeated reading of the chapter, I'm not that clear either sometimes...Yeah, I don't know if I gush with my gals, I think sometimes I do, I did talk about Mini last summer with my one friend who knows but that's because I knew she would understand because her bf(which she just bought an apartment with...) is 6 years older than her,he's 29 and they met when she was like 16, 17....so she knows the situation even if it is reversed...I gush more online, I think it's very easy to to say stuff online...But my deepest feelings, I don't think I really talk about them with my RL friends, well concerning Mini anyway, I think they'd laugh at me, or look at me funny or if they didn't , I'd suspect they were doing it on the inside...

Well I don't know exactly what we are, I guess you could say we are semi-friends, I mean atleast I've seen him enough times and talked to him enough, not very much, but enough for me to acknowledge his presence should I see him, which I why I've been avoiding him at the swimming hall, chicken yes, sensible in my opinion yes, generally maybe not so much sensible, but I really don't want to make a fool myself again! It wasn't really that much fun! You know the funny thing I was talking to Mon about the other day is that, eventhough I haven't really talked to him that much, I feel like I still know him. like I'd known him for longer than I have...And somehow I feel like he knows something about me too, like he saw me, the real me, at the parties we were at....That sounds weird, but when it comes to him,I have very strong gut feelings...This sounds so weird too because in my perspective nothing has really changed, he might still be dating( allthough it occurred to me that i never actually heard him utter the exact words, i just deduced it from the convo, that was at the other end of the table..., but he still might, it be another girl after too for all I know...) and don't ask me how I know, but I feel very strongly that if I were to tell him stuff he would reciprocate...or maybe I'm just optimistic, who knows...And somehow I know if we were to get together, it would work,somehow through all the obstacles, the age thing, his friends, my friends, our friends and so on...I knew he wouldn't cheat, lie, deceive me, treat me bad or anything like that...And again I don't know how I know, I just do...Very odd, but the feelings have become stronger lately don't know why, because I haven't seen him...And when the situation does occur and I do meet him, alone, who knows what will happen, if I'll chicken out, but I think I have to settle this, otherwise I'll always wonder what could have been and I don't want to do that and be like that...and know I'm not gonna became a freak stalker, I don't do that...

So you still with me, phew....lol

Yeah, I know what you mean about the online thing, I'm the same way, It is strange that you feel more comfortable talking about it with your online friends,who you don't usually know as well as you know your RL friends...

Interesting story with you and JT/Josh J guy...Well I actually had a similar thing with my first crush, the mean hockeyplayer I told you about, except he was truly mean and I don't like him anymore and don't get jumpy if I see him, which I luckily won't because he moved to America...yay! Well I can totally understand that you still get jumpy if you meet the guy, he was your crush for so long and maybe your first significant crush , so he will always kinda stay with you, you never forget about the first one and you're not supposed to And you know since nothing ever really happened as far as I understood, the guy and you kinda remain an open question,which can make you curious...I'm a bit like that about mini-Brad if you remember him,haven't thought of him in a long time, but he kinda remained the unanswered question to me, I haven't seen him since I left school, because he went to be an exchange student bu I think he's back by now...But really don't feel embarrassed by the JT/JJ guy, I know I might feel like that too, but really no reason...!

Heh, well I don't know it might be weird, but then again he's pretty much seen the deal, so you can just leave that thing be (not that i would intentionally do it it again with every guy or any guy, heavens no!!! ) Well me and this guy, it's funny because the last time I saw him at my gal's b-day party,he was kinda lookin'-lookin', he came to the kitchen to take his shirt off and put it back on, he was wearing a top under it though, but anyway...You see me and him have this kind of physical chemistry, I mean I don't have a crush on him, I don't want to date him really, he's nice, cute, okay looking and all, but you know I'm not *that* into him, but still I'm drawn to him somehow, which is weird, because I'm never really only physically attracted to guys, I'm usually first emotionally and then physically...I don't believe in flings or one-night stands...I do find him attractive as a person too, but our chemistry is more like sexual chemistry than romantic chemistry, and that has never happened to me before...

Oh, I'm so glad you said that! Phew, I really wouldn't want to be one of those people...

Okay, I'm finally done with this monster post , this is really over long, this is like an Ell post ...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 05-22-2004 at 02:46 AM
Old 05-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

*jaw drops at all the posting I've missed.*

Holy cow, girls. Ya'll write like...books.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 05-23-2004, 04:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Maria-Wow,my first extremely long chat with a moderator,ever. Seriously I don’t think I’ve ever exceed 4 paragraphs with one before. A whole new world opening up infornt of me Congratulations again sweetie, you’re gonna kick some moderator ass!

Interesting, small and green-ish. Yup, that some me up pretty well. Joke. Well I’m not that small, deffinately not green but the weird part; well there may be some truth in that one. Actually, next time I see my Nan I’ll do my best to ask her “where I’m from” I only have the one Grandparent so it may have to remain sheep on the other side. I tried to look for the Justin piccie to post with this but couldn’t find it, it’s one where he sitting down with his knees up and he’s looking towards the camera in a navy top, very nice and I’ve definitely seen it online, it’s just hiding. Your mom sounds just as funny as you and if they made doors imprinted with faces they would sell like hotcakes. Me and my mate Yaz were actually talking about having projections of Adam Brody on Exam desks the other day, we thought it would spur us on. Funnily enough our, male, English teacher didn’t agree. Do you mean the picture which unfolds form the CD cover or the poster of the actual cover? Does that make sense? 80 page edition:eek; Omg,tell me more….

I have a tendency to make up strange things, sayings or words as you probably know, remember fantabidoshus. Wow, imagine having a room devoted to Dvd’s and videos. I don’t have quite as substantial a movie collection as you but I have ever single Friends’ Video or DVD except for like two, now that’s an accomplishment to be proud of. I love a good chick flick though, they suit any mood: depressed you watch a chick flick. Happy-you watch a chick flick. Upset-you watch a chick flick, the list is endless. That’s really sweet that you have such a high opinions of your sister, it’s only natural to fight when you’re little, it’s like a right of passage. Oh and yay, Jamie just got a job writing for a newspaper. You’re totally right, sometimes people lose their beauty as a result of their attitude, that’s like a lot fo boys at my school. They don’t make ‘em like they used to. Also some people say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I like that saying it seems optimistic without being unrealistic.

Yup,some people are so clueless if they bothered to look then they wuld see that our weirdness is our most endearing quality. It’s odd because although I am really quite odd,for example me and my friend bobbed up and down the qwhole way home today, I’m also the person people turn to for advice as I’m also full with wisdom. I must have like saved a cat from drowning in a past life or something…

We had the best Disney sleepover, we watched eight movies,do you believe it. We watched, Aladdin, Bambi, Snow White,Fox and The Hound, Aristocats,The Lion King, Toy Story and Cinderella. It was so much fun, we made Brownies and fairy cakes and juts had a real girly day in our PJ’s.

I totally get what you mean, It would be cool to be named after someone famous I guess but only if they were like really famous for like saving the earth or something. It’s weird how knowing people with a certain name can put you right off it though. To be honest I think I would be good at football if I’d been a boy, up until I was about 11 I was such a tom-boy and would always be playing football at school or over the park with the boys and I was really good for a girl so who knows if I’d of been I boy. I may well have literally been the next Michael Owen.

Rokkaa vartaloasi was my favourite last time we talked about it. It has so much “spunk” as you would say. I’m trying to find a site which can translate me phrases from English to Finnish,it bound to cheer me up when ever I’m down. Wow,I ajatella I-KIRJAIN perustaa ainoa. Olen I-KIRJAIN puhuva Finnish jotta te aivan kas noin? I’m really excited to see if it’s worked. Oh,well I genuinely wasn’t sure if they dubbed Music or not,I guess instruments and voices can sound good in any language though.

I don’ t just think you cans ee the best in a situation I know you can see the best in a situation. Finding someone who you connect with on like a trillion different levels isn’t exactly an everyday thing so it’s only understandable that you can’t get him out of your head. Especially when right now you don’t really have any contact with him. I so wish he would wake up and realise that you care about him and then maybe he would take some action because any guy would be lucky to have your sweetheart. You so obviously care about him that he’s an idiot if nothing happens and although I know it wouldn’t seem like it to you but it would be his loss. I laughed so hard about your “the gut usually knows” comment but I do have to agree. Sometimes you can sense things or you just have this in explainable feeling which even you can’t pin-point but it juts tells you something, it’s a bit like following your instinct and form what you’ve told me on this one honey I think you may be right. I don’t want to get your hopes up or anything but I’d be staying optimistic. Well I get what you mean about if you want it you’ll know it right from the off but sometimes I think that when you really want something deep down inside it scares you so you don’t realise it. It’s like a lot people bicker and fight and don’t get on but it’s generally because under the surface there are feelings for one another. So sometimes, in a way, I think your head tricks your heart if that makes any sense. Plus then there’s the fact that often what you what is right there in front of you for the taking but you overlook it in search of something “better”. I don’t know, I have so many theories on things like this.

Oh honey I’m really sorry to find out about how things turned out with your good friend in Scotland. It’s always so sad when friendships end or even worse when they do and one person doesn’t realise. Are you sure you can’t work things out? I’m going to guess that you can because I don’t know the situation but I guess if she doesn’t even realise that she’s hurt you s badly then it must just make things worse for you.

"Oogleworthy Guys Association” or the OGA for short is bound to be a hit, we should start recruiting fellow members. You’re right everyone needs a friend who they are really silly with, luckily mien lives over the road from me. We see each other everyday and stuff but don’t hang around with the same people at school but when we get together we come up with the strangest things. Oooh a list is definitely a good idea, okay so first of all we add our two most obvious members, Hayden and Justin. Now I suggest CMM, I think we’ve both agreed on liking him before. You are juts full of great ideas today aren’t you. Once we have our list of around 50 I think we should definitely host our awards ceremony, we would have sooo much fun that night Hmmm…which ones to choose.

Is NERD’s album any good? I imagine it will be, I saw their previous album for dirt cheap in the shops today but I restrained myself from getting it since I was shopping for my brother’s birthday. I had quite a few good ideas of what to get him but then his girlfriend had already got them all.
I’ll tell you how you can turn Hayden down,when he looks at you with his puppy dog eyes you pat him on the head and say “ Now Hayden I’m not Ell, she’s the one you really want” See, can’t you just totally picture yourself saying that?

Ell xxx
Old 05-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Maria - First of all. Long enought post!

Well, I talked a lot before I knew you, but I definitely talk faster now, jamming more words into less time, so maybe you did rub off on me a little! But I don't talk that loud to people I don't know well though. I've had millions of people tell me I talk too quietly.

I work in the bakery department of a grocery store. The thing is, half of the people in this store are high school/university kids! It's sorta fun, cause I have younger people to bug. The guy bought the candy from some other place in the store. I was just walking around the back area (cause I was going to get some 'garbage bags' and he was walking by with candy.)

Oh, well, at least you didn't lead that guy on! So you can tell if a guy is interested in you? I can't.

Oh yeah! I've heard of those pick up lines! I've heard of similar ones to yours, like "I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?" and "Can I see the tag at the back of your shirt? I want to know if you were really made in heaven." (GAG!) Nobody has actually used any of those lines on me. People just compliment me, but I usually don't take compliments very well.

Aw, I'm sure your r/l friends wouldn't laugh at you if you talked about Mini! But I do know what you mean when you say it's easier to talk about it online. Like before, if I do talk about guys and stuff with friends, it's easier for me to do it online or over the phone, rather than face to face.

Wow! That was a load of feelings there! But it was a good thing! Aw, he sounds like a great guy. I'm very tempted to just lock you both in a closet for a few days! I do hope you see him sometime soon, unless you'll combust from excitement. Hee hee. I wouldn't doubt your feelings, since it's hard to explain these things, but somehow they're always right on some level (both about your feelings and his).

Oh, I agree with that too! You'd think it would be better to talk about this with your r/l friends, since they do know you better and can give better advice. But then again, we don't know each other in r/l, and in a way, we're sorta objective about our opinions, which can be good, cause we're not close r/l friends and we can't be biased. Does that make sense?

Yeah, I remember the mean hockeyguy! Meanie! Yeah, I guess a first real crush can do that to me. Weird you said that about Mini Brad. Cause to me, it seems like it's more of Mini H than Mini Brad. But maybe it's because Mini H is more recent and your feelings are stronger.

So we're onto sexual chemistry now, heh? Sounds like you have a whole lot of chemistry with a bunch of guys! It might not be good for your health if you were in a small space with all these guys. ..

Well, I'm sure my post isn't as impressive as yours, but you know me, I can't type for that long.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

Mia~

I know! Would you believe that was the edited version !?, I took some stuff out Well I've talked fast my whole life, people keep pointing it out to me all the time and they don't realise that it is not in my control...After I've known people for some time, they sometimes confess they've been on a rehearsing period when it comes to understanding my speech and at first didn't have any idea what the h*** I was on about! Lol But apparently once you get used to it, you don't even notice anymore...Well I haven't gotten any quiet comments in ages, I'm almost too loud these days...

You mean the people who work there are high school/uni people or the customers are the beforementioned type? Well lucky coincidence with the candy....

Well I can, I never miss these things, I'm like hypersensitive to this stuff, I think I can also tell if the guy thinks I'm just a good gal or if he likes me likes me...I always know if someone is staring at me, I can deduce stuff from the way the guy talks to me, tones and all, also can read some body language and you can sense the change, like this guy, at first I was just a good gal, but closer to my leaving, he seemed to slip in the likelike-section...Maybe I'm so overly sensitive and observative about this stuff because nobody used to look at me some years ago...Well this is like an artform, takes years of training... and I got that when the guys weren't looking, observations... So why can't you?

I've heard those too...I think the worst ones are about angels or heaven, just like the second one you mentioned...Nobody's tried them on me, or then they have and I didn't hear them, lol...Well the worst pick-up line what I hear all the time is " How come you look so bored? or Cheer up, it can't be that bad!" I Hate guys who say that! Then they ask to join us (i don't go solo to bars...) and when you say no, they get all pissed off, and sometimes insults come! I just don't think the way to impress someone is first calling them boring!! Yeah, we've talked about the compliments thing, wel you'll improve in time...

Well I don't think they'd laugh, they'd be like "Now what again?!" I really don't need to feel weirder than I do about the whole age thing and other stuff...Yeah, online is better...

Heh, it was....But you know writing to you also helps me to clear things in my head, it helps if you write them out and I think it's good too...Well the closet thing would be good, then I couldn't chicken out Well I hope so too, but where is the 64 million question, I think it would be better if I saw him at the beach or somewhere else where our mutual friends aren't, because them being around could cause extra tension(not needed!) and pressure about acting a certain way...But the thing is I'm like tingling more every day...heh Thanks, it's good to hear that, it feels right indeed for reasons you ( by you i mean anyone...) don't know...

Yeah, I see what you mean by the objectivity...It's like your r/l can't crush your hopes about a guy for instance, eventhough I don't think I wouldl crush you for example but it would be easier to be honest...

Well I said Mini-B because that book is like closed and it will probably remain closed for good, Mini-H is also an unanswered question, but he's a question I tend to answer

Hehee, indeed...I don't really have that much chemistry with a bunch of guys...Sometimes you're just attracted to someone for some reason...But now it's just Mini and him, but I wouldn't do anything about the other guy, not now, probably not ever...Before I do anything about anyone, I have to get this Mini thing sorted...And small space, no thanks, been there, done that...

Ooops, I did it again...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-27-2004, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Maria ~

Really? You edit your posts? I never do! That's probably why sometimes I write stuff that doesn't make sense! Well, I guess I probably won't have to worry about going through that rehearsal period you were talking about where people have to get used to you talking, since you just type to me. I'm pretty bad at understanding people when they talk fast, so I'd probably be like "What??" all the time!

Oh, I meant the people who worked there were young people. The customers are...all ages.

Wow, some talent you have there! So have you ever been wrong in your feelings, like have you thought a guy like-liked you when he didn't, or the other way around (when he liked-liked you and you thought he didn't)? I don't know why I can't tell! I can usually tell if a guy likes my friend, but I can't tell if they like me!

I don't think anyone's said the 'boring' thing to me. The most annoying one so far (this year) was the guy I worked with before. I think I told you this, but oh well. Remember how I told him I used to swim a lot and stuff? Then he was like "Oh, one of my dreams is to be able to swim." And then you know the rest! I was so annoyed at him! It might sound like I'm a bit mean when I type it here, but in real life, I just couldn't stand him.

Hm, that's true. It's harder to act "normal" when friends are around. I hate it when people are watching what I'm doing, especially if it's around a guy I like! And it's so weird how everyone acts differently when they're alone and when they're out with their friends. Well, not everyone, but some people do.

Sorry. that just sounded funny, you crushing my hopes.

Oh! I think you're the first person I've talked to about this! The chemistry thing, I mean. Like there are some people that you feel a chemistry with, even though you might not exactly have a huge crush on him or something. But it's still there. It sounds silly if I say it out loud, but it sounds normal with you!
Old 05-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

LoL, I think you all win the award for longest posts on FF. I win the shortest.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 05-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

It's okay hon, we love you anyway
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Extreme Fan

We certainly do sweetie.

Mia ~How's things going,I had a reply but then when I uploaded my webcam it went, I'll do one for you tomorrow though,promise.

Ell xxx
Old 05-28-2004, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Hey!

It's like 8.30 p.m. and I'm sooo tired... I stayed up late last night, watching movies with my friend/s ...

Ell- I've been feeling lazy so I haven't even started your reply, but it's coming together in my head, I'll see if I can get to it this weekend if things don't get crazy around here ..oh and I bought the Calling's new album on Wednesday and it is sooo good! There are no words...

I'll probably come back with Mia's reply after I watch my taped epi of E.R ...and eat something
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Mia~

Yeah, I do edit sometimes, if I get totally overboard with stuff Well people don't even bother saying what?, since by the time they say it,I'm long gone from the particular topic, lol!

Well I don't know for sure,if I've been wrong, because you know I sense all the things in the beginning but then I never see what seems to be somewhat inevitable with me and guys, the transformation to nice guy to not nice guy But in the beginning, I don't think I've ever thought someone likedliked me, when they didn't and the other way around, well that's possible, but maybe not...Oddly enough, I usually am right, even if it's just partly.... I'm just intuitive I guess, heh...Well maybe that whole not realising thing has to do with your not taking complements well thing, or then not... Don't know...

Well actually I don't recall any swimming incident and I didn't know what happened, but I know how people can be reaaaally annoying sometimes!

I think pretty much everyone act differently when you're alone with them and not in a bigger crowd, maybe not all girls, but I think guys do, they are so totally different when they are with their male friends, they're all so smooth and manly and stuff and they're like completely different in private, they seem nicer and more human in private... That's exactly why I would prefer it was just him and me...Another option I've been thinking about would be writing a letter, I know it's oldfashioned, but an e-mail doesn't seem as approriate...Maybe it would be better done in writing, that way you could get the stuff out, say what you really wanna say and you wouldn't chicken out, hmmm...Or maybe see him somewhere, give him the letter and then like wait in the side for a while, dunno, but I gotta do something! I refuse to spend another miserable summer, if I'm gonna be heartbroken this summer, I need to get it done properly, so there's really reason to be heartbroken! Okay, not that I like pain or anything but I hope you know what I mean...It's the not knowing that's eating away at me....

Well maybe everything's normal here, with me... But yeah, the chemistry is a chapter of it's own sometimes, I mean is it like a evolutionary residue that we can feel chemistry and attraction, physical feelings for someone we're not smitten with in any other way....? For me the physical and emotional part have always gone hand in hand, but this is different, I mean I really don't want to date the guy I mentioned, but I'm still somehow drawn to him, earlier this year I might have done something about it, but not anymore, since I realised I actually have both sides with someone else, that I actually love....(yes you read right....)
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-29-2004, 02:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Mia ~so sorry sweetie,I feel awful for breaking a promise btu I'm so beat now. I won't be able to do it tomorrow either 'cause i'm watching England at rugby. SO sorry

Ell xxx
Old 05-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**
LoL, I think you all win the award for longest posts on FF. I win the shortest.
Well, maybe after you stick around for a bit longer, you might start posting like us too!!

Ell - It's okay. No rush! I can wait.
Old 05-30-2004, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Maria ~ Ah, so you do know that you speak really fast in real life? Those poor people, having to keep up with you!

Oh, I get so mad when sometimes nice guys turn into not so nice guys! Or those ones who are nice to you, but then you see them being mean to other people.

Manly ? Hee hee. Yup. Boys have to act tough in front of their friends! They're louder and less personal. That's what I get from it. I mean, I get that they need to act differently in front of their friends, but I can't stand the ones who turn a complete 360. I wouldn't know which side of him to believe in. I certainly act a bit differently when I'm around my friends, but not that different. But I tend to talk a lot more when I'm alone...

You're right, an email is impersonal. A letter would be better, since you wrote it, you know what I mean? Oh, I hate wondering! Like you don't know what's happening or what's going to happen when you like this guy for a while. I hope you get some answers soon. I don't want this eating away at you for a whole summer either!

Hm, I don't think I've been sexually attracted to anyone just yet, and not extremely strong physical attraction either. Maybe mild physical attraction. Almost enough to make me want to jump him, but not quite.

What? What's this about you loving??