Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2004, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

*Hayden Christensen Appreciation #6> A whole year older, a whole lot hotter!*

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]Hayden's [Naughty] Angels [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

1. Mini Mia (Mia)
2. ~MòNicA~ (Mòn)
3. London2LA
4. EllsBells (Ell)
5. zales00 (Zales)
6. abby-anne (Abby)
7. Darth Liz
8. Cici-inator (Leeann)
9. Kat*EyEz (Shelley)
10. master yoda167 (Maria)
11. star deception (Alyssa)
12. Cotton_CandyLover
13. Jtgurl19
14. Sarah R
15. PoP NoT SoDa (Dana)
16. **SuperGirl** (Kara)
17. brasha(Shari)
18.*OvErPrOtEcTeD* (Kat)
19. AlienPrincess47
20. DaPartyGirl (Sabrina)

Thanks so much for the wonderful banner, Sabrina!

Previous Threads:

1. * Hayden Appreciation #1: Because he finally has his own board! *
2. * Hayden Appreciation #2: What isn't there to appreciate about him? *
3. * Hayden Appreciation #3 > Talented, Hot, Godlike? [adds words to Hayden dictionary] *
4. * Hayden Appreciation #4 - Now with Added Muscles! *
5. * Hayden Appreciation #5 - We might see him somewhere in our dreams tonight...
6. * Hayden Appreciation #6> A whole year older, a whole lot hotter!

Thanks to Ell for the title! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited Mini Mia ]

Last edited by master yoda167; 08-06-2004 at 12:58 PM
Old 04-23-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Maria!

Yup, yup. That's my real name. Not very interesting, I know. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I knew you were kidding about the lying thing... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Aw, I can just imagine as one of those girls who look real pretty without make up and then beautiful all decked out! I'm so jealous. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Hee hee, you're not sadistic. I think you could have a bit of fun making those girls squirm! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He complimented on your shoes??? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's so funny! Maybe he was nervous around you so stuff just slipped out of his mouth! I think the nicest thing a boy has complimented me on was my smile or my freckles (cause I'm so self conscious of them) but I also like it when they compliment me on my personality too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well, I'm not great looking live anyway so you're not missing out.

Oh! Today this girl I just met thought I was 14! She was shocked when I told her I was actually 18. I don't know if I should be insulted or be flattered that when I'm like 40, I won't look that old.

So how did you show off to those guys at the resturant?

You lure helpless guys with...everything!! Don't lie!!!

I used to watch GG alot, but I've been missing episodes here and there, so I don't watch it a whole lot now.

Ahhh, your dream was so romantic! I never say dreams are romantic, but yours was! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I would kill for a dream like that! I love how he couldn't let go of your hand!
Old 04-24-2004, 06:26 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Woohoo. New Hayden thread! I think I've come up with the titles for ther past three threads-I'm on a roll [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mia~Wonderful start sweetie. Here's your reward.Showers her with Candy canes

Ell xxx
Old 04-24-2004, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Woohoo. New Hayden thread! I think I've come up with the titles for ther past three threads-I'm on a roll [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell xxx</STRONG>
Yes sugarlump you're certainly on a roll, you're more than that, you're on fire! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
I think it's great we returned to our roots after last threads more romantic title, our roots naturally being full scale lust [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] and this [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] ofcourse [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-24-2004, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Mia~

Well I think your name is fine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And besides, what are names anyway!? You're an interesting person nonetheless! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Awww, thanks luv, you're too sweet! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well I should probably show you like before and after pics sometime [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not *that* pretty... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well this kind of beautiful takes years to achieve, so maybe one day you'll be here too [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Nonono!! I'm so totally kidding!! There's absolutely nothing wrong with you and I'm really not that conceited! Well if I ever come too conceited, you have my opinion to slap me!! But seriously thanks! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Well maybe I do sometimes, heh [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's sometimes fun on the dance floor, which is like totally my "thing", the dance floor is my kingdom [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol, it's sometimes fun to tease or walk by [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The dancing does wonders for my self-esteem, I tell ya...

Yeah, the guy complemented me on my black dirty sneakers, lol....I don't know what came over him...Hmmm, what have guys complemented me on...Well this black big dude once complented my dancing, he slapped me in the back(which almost knocked me over lol, big hands! ) and he said I dance really well, it looks great, my rhytm just flows! And he was like really into my dancing, he like stood there and went like "yeah, yeah, go, go, just like that, uh, you go girl, yeah! " [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And if you'd seen him dance, you'd realise how big of a honor/compliment it was! he could be a pro and why I value this almost the most, is that he wasn't even hitting on me! he just wanted to let me know, he likes my style [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Stop putting yourself down like that, I'm sure you look very good live!!

She thought you were 14? Well I might be semi-insulted but maybe you need to think positive and think how young you'll look when you're older! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ah, nothing much, just something very subtle, heh...Well I was out clubbin' last night since like forever and we were at this club where all the people looked like 17 or something!! Well anyway, they played Yeah by Usher and me and my friend went to dance, there were other people there but you couldn't really blend in that well, but I swear during that song I felt like all the guys in the room were staring at me and most particularly staring at my well a** to be precise! That was weird, I don't think I was that good or bad lol And also there was this semi-cute blond guy who stared at me everytime I passed him, which was like 6-7 times and when I left he looked at me and turned to look again when I passed him, he looked like "you can't leave yet" heh, well you schnooze, you lose...heh Nah, he was cute and all, but I'm so not in the mood for all the guy drama now [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Okay, so I wouldn't mind some romance in my life, but with guys and me, it's not romance, it's roadkill!! I'm happy with Hayden as my man [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Speaking of, mini-Hayd has been on my mind a lot lately, way way too much, I know I shouldn't think about him at all, forget him, but with the summer nearing and people starting to wear less, everything just reminds me of him! *sigh!*

Well okay maybe I'm a bit of a player, just a bit... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, the same thing with me with the 3rd season when they showed it here...

Oh, I haven't told you the news yet, remember monkeyboy? Well he got engaged last Tuesday! Eeek! Poor gal! heh

I know!! It was so incredibly romantic! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It was definately one of my best Hayden dreams, hands down! Yeah, that was my favorite part too! He was totally like I can't let your hand go ever, I can't, I won't and I don't want to, if I'd tried to leave(i wouldn't , duh!) I don't think he would have let me leave, he wouldn't have let go of my hand! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I mean him looking at me with those eyes of his and holding my hand, it's a miracle I didn't faint! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Aah, I keep replaying that part over and over again in my head, immediate sunshine to the day,heh!

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread guys. I love the title. Tehehe... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 04-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Woohoo. New Hayden thread! I think I've come up with the titles for ther past three threads-I'm on a roll [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell xxx</STRONG>
Yay!! Go Ell! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Well, technically, I didn't start anything. Just made a beginning post. You came up with the title. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Maria - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What, so you're suggesting the world should forget about names and have everyone identify others by their personalities?

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Okay then. I'll have to wait till I'm as old as you are before my beauty can show. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nah, I don't think you're conceited, you're just really self confident, which is good. It usually takes me a while to get dancing when we're out somewhere, cause I'm not much of a dancer. Believe me, I'm horrible! Oh! That's great the pro dancer complimented you! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Well, I wasn't entirely insulted that she thought I was 14, since I was in too much shock to think much.

Hm, on Saturday we went to the bar and they were playing Yeah too and there was this girl who was just into it with her dancing! That could have been you, except you don't exactly live here... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh! And apparently some guy was hitting on me the entire time and I couldn't even tell. I only found out cause my friends told me and HIS friends told me. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I honestly had no clue. Well, maybe warning bells should have went off in my head when he told me my freckles were cute, but I only thought he was being nice!

Hee hee. Maybe you'll see Mini one of these days, wearing less than usual....

Monkeyboy got engaged?! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] You're so evil! I'm sure he's not so bad that you would have to call his fiancee the 'poor girl'.

Ohh....you know, with all these Hayden dreams, it could be a sign! Maybe one of these days when you're clubbin', he'll be there and he'll be totally captivated by your dancing! Then he'd watch you all night and take your hand and...*thud*

[ 04-26-2004: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Mia~

Well yeah, why not [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me and my friends do it all the time with people we don't know, we categorize people...Like there was this guy, like a friend of a friend or something and my friend heard him say he really likes my long hair,he said it would feel so nice when you you know, so we started calling him carlo'scrazyhairfetishfriend [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ( Carlo was the guy whose friend the other dude was....) and there was this guy who went to school with us, and everytime we saw him in the local bar, we had the exact same convo and he always told us how he danced to Michael Jackson's Billy Jean somewhere, every fricken time almost, so he became "the most boring man in the world" and this guy had really long hands,so he became longhandedguy, you know smurfs? cartoon characters, small, blue and they have white caps, well we named one guy smurf man, because of a hat he wore and one guy we named curtainman because he wore this shirt that looked like our ex-curtains [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We have loads more of these... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nah, I don't think you have to wait [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Allthough I think I look better now than I did at 18...You think I'm self-confident? Aah,thanks hun! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Well the confidence comes from the inside I guess and I think that it is something that grows when you grow older,because I really wasn't this self-confident at your age, not by a long shot...You just gotta focus on the stuff you're good at or you're confident about and stick to that...Like with me and dancing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well people are different, we can't all do everything suberbly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm sure you can't be that bad! You can't be as bad as monkeyboy, he is probably the worse I've ever seen! If he's along, I try to keep a good distance to him... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It wouldn't be so bad, but the man has no and I mean no sense of rhytm! Yeah, the compliment was nice, I prefer compliments like that to guys hitting on me, because yeah, they may not be lying, but their compliment are usually merely means to an end [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well that would be a shock...

She was like me? Cool...lol Well I don't exactly live there but almost almost [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How could you not notice if a guy was hitting on you the entire time!? I'm so overly-sensitive about that stuff, I feel it when somebody's just looking! lol Poor guy...Is it that you don't think that anyone would want to hit on you? Because it kinda seems that way...I can tell you one thing, guys are usually not just being nice, they're after something! There is a word for the guys that are just being nice and that my friend is gay! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] or fantasy creature alternatively...Besides if he said your freckles are cute, what is that but a come-on? That poor guy was probably giving you his best stuff, working his ass off to impress you and you didn't even realise it, heh..

Heehee, maybe I will [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] But I kinda hope I don't see him at the pool, because like past behaviour I'm sure I would freeze again, just stare at him and forget to speak! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I don't want to do that again!I was at the pool today and I think the lifeguards were staring again, but this time I was good girl and didn't stare! The thing is that I'm usually like the only one or one of few girls close to their age...

Yup,good old mb got engaged...Well I don't know, the jury's still out on that...I just don't think the s.o.b deserves to be engaged, gave me a good laugh though...I know, I'm very eeevil...

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] &lt;- That's what you did to me with that description... Oh, I so hope these dreams would be a sign! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He could be there and just couldn't take his eyes off me...And then he would come and take my hand and just say "i've never seen anything like you before and now that i've found you, i'm afraid i can't let you go" and then I'd probably go *thud* again...Mmm, i need to dream something like this next...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Maria - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, I see what you mean. Me and my friends do it all the time too. So far this year (in uni), I think we've named quite a few. There was scalp guy, whose hair was short and spikey, so you could see his white scalp from afar. Then there was duckyboy, cause his voice sounded like a duck. There was Dimples, because he had the biggest dimples. And so on...

Really? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Because I bet I can be some tough competition when it comes to comparing my dancing 'skills' with monkeyboy's...

Hm, maybe you're right. I don't realize they're hitting on me (I'm using this term loosely [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) cause I don't want them to. Although that's kinda weird, cause...it just is. It's not my fault!! Maybe my 'flirty' radar is way off, cause it seems like everytime a guy 'hits on' me, other people have to tell me. Just like that fact that I apparently can be quite a flirt (according to others), but I swear I'm not! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, poor guy. But I was nice to him. It's not like I ignored him or something. I just said 'thanks'.

Aw, you should just go ahead a stare at the pool. Maybe you're just one of those girls who people stare at, and you stare back. It's not like you're doing anything bad...

Well, all I can say is that at least MB is not engaged to you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So didja get that Hayden dance dream? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh! I bet if that really happened, you'd probably run away with him and never post on here again cause you're too busy with him! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Mia [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] @ those names...I think my personal favourite is duckyboy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well we had this guy in elementary school who talked like Mickey Mouse but for some reason people called him Bucket, I have no idea why...It's cool thinking up nicknames [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well then we have all the minis ands what else... Hmmm...Well this one guy in some school we called Sideburns, because he had sideburns taped on at a party and then there was Chocolatefreshman, because when we threw the freshman tests, they had to do tasks and stuff, he put a chocolate bar through in both me and my gal pal's shirts [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was so odd, it happened so fast, I didn't even have time to stop him...lol And one teacher called this dude "the statue of liberty, because he had big spiky hair" lol That teacher used to tell us to "Relax our socks" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She was a bit eccentric to say the least, but very funny...And we once held this presentation about a city in Finland and that city had a train the same name as a guy in our class, except the train's name was PrettyJussi, Jussi was the guy's name, so we started calling him PrettyJussi....heh

Oh,trust me, I don't think you could beat monkeyboy and one of his friends, who is almost as horrible as him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] As for my dance style, well I'm not really what you would call a 'girly' dancer, I look like I would be, but I'm not, so people are sometimes a bit surprised to see me 'jamming', I have a more proactive guy-ish-kinda style, with a feminine twist naturally [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well maybe this "unawareness" is a stage you'll grow out of...Well maybe the things you say aren't meant to be flirty, you're just talking, but they can be interpreted as flirting, but I don't know if you're flirting like subconciously, you don't realise that you're flirting because you're a natural flirt or people misconceive you [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I think everyone knows how to flirt, you don't necessarily think that when you are saying something "okay, now I'm flirting" but you kinda are, flirting is sometimes quite the subtle sport [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well I bet with that 'thanks' the poor guys heart fell to his ankles, but to be honest if he thought complementing your freckles would make you want to ravish him then and there, he was quite dillusional [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dunno, maybe I am...But I don't like being like those girls that do nothing but oogle at guys and giggle, not that there's anything wrong with doing that sometimes, but you know nothing else than that...Well maybe I'll leave my contacts off the next time, so I can't stare at anyone because I can barely see my own hand [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well that I am very grateful for! He doesn't deserve a quality chick like me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Don't get me wrong, I like his girlfriend, actually I like her more than I like him,heh, she's really sympathetic, but you know what I mean...

No actually haven't gotten that Hayden dance dream yet, but I'm entertaining a very nice dancing with Hayden thought in my head right now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We'd be dancing to some hot rn'b song and it would be everso steamy [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] and after that, very close together to a slow song [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I don't really know what kind of a dancer he is, but being that he is who he is, Hayden, he must be excellent [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Ah, the power of imagination...*sigh* Ah, hon, should that happen, I would never be too busy for you, maybe I could post together with him here, allthough considering what we post here, that would probably not be the best idea since you know sliced bread lol But I could get you tickets to all the shows, premieres and parties and I'm sure my man Hayden could fix you up with a male escort or two [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So we could all represent together...

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-29-2004, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm...Yeah, I like how you are all writing a book in here. And here's my like...one-liner. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 04-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>Hmm...Yeah, I like how you are all writing a book in here. And here's my like...one-liner. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not the one writing books. Maria is! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] See how short my posts are compared to her gigantic ones?
Old 04-29-2004, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Maria - I felt bad for calling him duckyboy, but you really need to hear his voice, especially when he shouted.

What do you mean by freshman tests? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well, we'll just have to see, won't we? Omg, if I was ever on the same dance floor as monkeyboy and his friends, everyone else will be dead (either from the sight of us 'dancing' or from my limbs flying all over).

Ah, hm, I guess from now on, I'll try to be more aware of when I'm flirting, whether it is blatant or subtle. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Right. I don't think I would ever ravish anyone no matter what compliment they gave me. It would take some time for me to do that. Unless of course, it's Hayden. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh! My eyesight is so bad!! I can't even see people's faces clearly when I don't have glasses or contacts on.

Hee hee. That's neat. You like his girlfriend more than him? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ooohhh, that's right. A quality chick like you needs a guy that lives up to your standards. In a good way, of course.

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oh great, so you would be asking Hayden to set me up with his male friends? That would really sound like I'm using you guys as a dating service. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hm, but the invites to all the parties and premieres would be nice...
Old 04-30-2004, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>Hmm...Yeah, I like how you are all writing a book in here. And here's my like...one-liner. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well what comes to one-liners I wrote the book [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden