Old 07-31-2003, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Hey Zales, hope you come back. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2003, 03:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

hello guys! whats up? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 10:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I have no idea it's way too quite in here for my liking? I knwo Maria's away but where the others are I don't know.

ellxxx
Old 08-02-2003, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

*jumps in* Heyyyyyyyy!!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm baaaaack! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I *so* missed you guys, words could never say! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] This thread has been quite silent while I've been away, well now that I'm back will have to work on that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mia- Hey hon! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Missed you!

Ell- Heeey you!Soo happy to see you again! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mon- I'm so sorry to hear about your loss [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do or say to help you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you!

I have to run to the shops now to get some stuff, but I promise to be back right after that to do enormous rants [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Maria [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-02-2003, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>Maria~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just started singing the sound of music [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]Sorry I offer my apoligies and I will give you plenty warning before I talk about such things again. Or picture him having a massage wiht nothing btu the towel,sorry I've done it again haven't I!

There's nothing worng with being a giraffe it's far better than beign a ....walrus! Wow imagien Walrus tusks on a human. Okay well I am average height,slim,I have straight golden brown hair and erm greeny blue eyes. I don't particularly look like a giraffe my friends say if I was an animal I'd be a cat though dunno if that helps.

I totally agree he needs some hair otherwise it just doesn't look quite right on him and I'm not really into the goatee to much either. You're gonna be so proud of me at the minute-I ahve a Justin Desktop and he looks mighty fine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thigns as precious as goign to see Justin do need to be timed right to day would ahve been perfect for me,parents anniversary. I think my friend checked Birmingham but it could have been Manchester,ot really sure. Fine fine cos he is your husband I'll let you have him at the weekedn as long as I get Friday night [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

I'm in love with The Callings album every single track is amazing. It always suprises me when Alex sings because he really doesn't look like he should have so a great voice. I like Usher and Craig David although I think I preffered Craigs first album to his second. Michelle Branch is in my stereo today.

ell xxx</STRONG>
*THUD* Ell!!! Seriously you have to stop doing that!! I'm really gonna hurt myself bad one of these days [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well you asked for it so here [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] imagine being the one giving him the massage while he has nothing but a towel on [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Well when you put it that way being a giraffe doesn't sound that bad [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Imagine being a zebra, the good thing about being a zebra would be you would never have to dress up since you allready have the stripes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ooh you sound pretty [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] A cat huh? Do you resemble a cat or do you just have feline character traits? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well the cat thing helps a bit, you must be sophisticated then...

All I can say on the goatee is word! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Don't even get me started [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img], it looks awful on him, a little facial hair is okay, but the goatee, eyck! Ooh a Justy desktop? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oh, hon I've never been more proud of you than I am right now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I bet he does look fine, how could he not!? well we won't get into the goatee and no-hair thing anymorew...I wish I could get one too, but since this is a "public" computer, meaning it's not solely mine, my mom and my dad use it as well, so I don't think they'd really appreciate a Justin desktop...*sigh* not to mention I'd have trouble explaining the wet stains on the keyboard...Okay, me went a bit overboard there...Yup, timing is the key, I have now planned out a strategy, I'm gonna take it up with my aunt first and work my way from there,heeheehee...It's so sad you can't go, that would have been good, the date and all [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] well I'll probably not make it either [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] No hold there missy, I don't know how it is there but here Friday is an Essential part of the weekend!! So that's a definate nah-uh on the Fridays [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] But I'm willing to consider some exceptions sometime for special occasions if I don't necessarily need him for that night [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I feel the same way about The Calling's album! There is not a bad track on that album! They really need to release a new one, very soon!! And about Alex's voice, yeah, I know!! You really couldn't imagine him having a deep, soulful voice like he does [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] I first heard just a small snippet of Wherever you will go and I totally fell in love! His voice just gives me the shivers! Yeah, I agree with that too, Craig's first album was better than the second one, much better! I like MB too, I have her first album, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it but I've only heard one song of the new one and I really didn't like it so I don't have it...

I told you it was going to be long [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-02-2003, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Stop saying Canada!! Grr!! What's with these people having obsessions with saying Canada?? Ahh!! I'm turning into one of them!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Ohh!! Birthday in 2 months, hey? What are you planning to do?? Bring mini Hayden along!

Well, of course you have to say I looked fine before. It would be mean to say I didn't, right? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I freeze up and turn extrememly red when I'm in the spotlight. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

It's okay, I won't tell you have a collection of mushy movies. Out of curiousity, which ones are your favorite?

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] I guess I'll talk to you more when you get back. Have fun!</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry I didn't mean to repeat errh your home country's name so many times, it was an accident, I swear! But after I had done that it was just a bit amusing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I really do like your country and I really would like to come sometime, but financially unless I win the lottery, it will be possible in eerrh 5 to 10 years [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] See, I didn't even say it once [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, don't remind me about my b-day, I'm getting ooold...*sigh* No, it's really that, I just have nothing planned, I'd like to do something really nice this year, but my resources are kinda limited, too bad one of my best friends goes back home to Scotland on the 6th allready and my b-day is at the end of the month, snif...It would be nice if all my friends here could join me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But again unless I win the lottery or find a guy who's loaded, no dice [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well surely I would love to bring mini-Hayden along, but I don't really see myself just casually calling him up and saying "hey, my birthday's this weekend and my friends and I are going out and I wanted to invite you along" "What do you mean, who the hell am I?" We talked at the barbecue a couple months ago, you remember, weird jokes and stories, red v-neck, I harassed you in the beginning, ring any bells?" "Aaah, you're that chick" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] We're not really
that close and remember the age limits thing...Allthough my b-day is 2 months away so I could work on the situation [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well agreed, mean it would be, but what you have to understand about me is that I don't really do that "complimenting just to be nice" thing that much, relatives excluded, I don't really have a habit of saying compliments I don't really mean, I would be bad at sucking up to people,horrible! Besides I have to say, as cliched as it is, the beauty comes from the inside, so a person like yourself could be nothing but beautiful [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Aww, you turn red? Well you have to work on that then [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My favorite mushy movies, if we're talking mushy mushy, I'd have to say atleast When Harry met Sally, Someone Like You, Sweet Home Alabama( just bought it today), Save the Last Dance, A Walk to Remember and I better not continue [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh and deep apoligies about the longitude, it's just that I haven't talked to you for like 5 days [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] so had a lot to say... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-02-2003, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Just droppping by and [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

Mon - [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sorry to hear about Jay's grandma. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I just got a bad family news too.

Mia - Yes, pretty much busy and I'm currently running 3 sites at the moment. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maria, zales and Liz - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Liz - Are they filming Ep 3 already?
Old 08-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>

Okay remind me to never virtually pat your head,what makes you snap is it like your Mad point. If anyone ever touches my sisters belly she screams bloody murder! And then I scream cos I get scared and then Mrs. next Door comes and pops her head round.

My Nan sleeps with one of thsoe little orange nets which you buy them form the grocery man in,don't know if you have them in canada? I'm so sorry that your Gran passed away if you ever wanna talk about it or not talk about it then you know don't hesitate to ask [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

O.K then an arm stretching from Canada to give my brother a pound would probably be just as weird, yeah he is really strogn though BTW, I was walking into my kitchen the other day and him and his mate picked me up carried me upstairs put me on my bed turned he light off and then went downstairs into town asif that had been the normal thing to do.

It's hard not to almost laugh when you see him sing,he looks like he should have a voice like... Nick carter( NO DISRESPECT TO HIM IN ANYWAY) but you know what I mean. Have you heard of a guy called David Gray?

ell xxx

[ 07-30-2003: Message edited EllsBells ]</STRONG>
Okay, so no more virtual head pats. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Whoa! Strange about your sister. Well, I guess if somebody touched my belly, I might scream too.

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Aww...thanks for your concern about my gran!

Okay...so what was the point of throwing you onto your bed, turning off the lights, and leaving? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Strange. That would probably never happen to me cause my brother, with his pipe arms would never be able to lift me up (I hope) and I doubt he'd get his friend to help.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think it's the blonde hair and the girly face. Doesn't fit with the deep voice. I've heard of David Gray, I think.
Old 08-03-2003, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry I didn't mean to repeat errh your home country's name so many times, it was an accident, I swear! But after I had done that it was just a bit amusing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I really do like your country and I really would like to come sometime, but financially unless I win the lottery, it will be possible in eerrh 5 to 10 years [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] See, I didn't even say it once [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, don't remind me about my b-day, I'm getting ooold...*sigh* No, it's really that, I just have nothing planned, I'd like to do something really nice this year, but my resources are kinda limited, too bad one of my best friends goes back home to Scotland on the 6th allready and my b-day is at the end of the month, snif...It would be nice if all my friends here could join me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But again unless I win the lottery or find a guy who's loaded, no dice [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well surely I would love to bring mini-Hayden along, but I don't really see myself just casually calling him up and saying "hey, my birthday's this weekend and my friends and I are going out and I wanted to invite you along" "What do you mean, who the hell am I?" We talked at the barbecue a couple months ago, you remember, weird jokes and stories, red v-neck, I harassed you in the beginning, ring any bells?" "Aaah, you're that chick" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] We're not really
that close and remember the age limits thing...Allthough my b-day is 2 months away so I could work on the situation [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well agreed, mean it would be, but what you have to understand about me is that I don't really do that "complimenting just to be nice" thing that much, relatives excluded, I don't really have a habit of saying compliments I don't really mean, I would be bad at sucking up to people,horrible! Besides I have to say, as cliched as it is, the beauty comes from the inside, so a person like yourself could be nothing but beautiful [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Aww, you turn red? Well you have to work on that then [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My favorite mushy movies, if we're talking mushy mushy, I'd have to say atleast When Harry met Sally, Someone Like You, Sweet Home Alabama( just bought it today), Save the Last Dance, A Walk to Remember and I better not continue [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh and deep apoligies about the longitude, it's just that I haven't talked to you for like 5 days [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] so had a lot to say... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maria [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's okay. I'll send you a box and you can wrap yourself inside it and send it back to my house in my country! Hee hee, I didn't say the name either!

Your birthday is 2 months away...giving you loads of time to come up with stuff. I have faith in you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And you'll have tons of fun. And as for the mini Hayden part, you could be closer friends, with him, couldn't you? And I'm sure he'll remember you as you, not as 'that chick' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm not a compliment person. I only compliment if I really mean it. I cringe if I give a fake one. And I also think my face totally gives it away when I lie too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Argh!!! Stupid blush!! I gotta learn how to control it!

Okay, I've only seen one of those mushy movies you've listed, so I think I need to brush up on my romantics and see a few more of them...

No apologies nescessary. Don't you always talk alot anyway?
Old 08-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's okay. I'll send you a box and you can wrap yourself inside it and send it back to my house in my country! Hee hee, I didn't say the name either!

Your birthday is 2 months away...giving you loads of time to come up with stuff. I have faith in you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And you'll have tons of fun. And as for the mini Hayden part, you could be closer friends, with him, couldn't you? And I'm sure he'll remember you as you, not as 'that chick' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm not a compliment person. I only compliment if I really mean it. I cringe if I give a fake one. And I also think my face totally gives it away when I lie too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Argh!!! Stupid blush!! I gotta learn how to control it!

Okay, I've only seen one of those mushy movies you've listed, so I think I need to brush up on my romantics and see a few more of them...

No apologies nescessary. Don't you always talk alot anyway?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hey good idea, you'll get a "yoda in the box" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, I'll have to think of something, well it's good that you have faith in me, I'll be needing that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well about mini Hayden, in theory I could, but in practice it's not that easy, I mean we don't really hang out in the same places, now do we!? I mean he's in high school, wou saying that really makes me feel old!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Okay, let's not dwell on that... I seriously doubt he remembers me, ha, a story comes to mind, somewhere in the beginning of the party he was telling how he dislikes cats and is allergic to them and he said a cat had scratched his hand real bad, it bled a lot, I said" It probably wanted to kill you" He had this very quizzical look and he raised his eyebrow" The cat?" Yeah, I said and he laughed a bit and said yeah maybe" He was clearly amused [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] From that things started going better [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm totally the same way! I don't do fake pleasantries! Don't get offended but I think the blushing is kind of sweet, sure it's annoying but I think it conveys some kind of purity or innocence [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] it's good to have a little of that...

Which one? My favorite thing about mushy movies is how they in no way resemble real life, you always know what's gonna happen and a happy ending of some sort is quaranteed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, I talk a lot, but sometimes I forget people may find it a bit overwhelming, I was actually a really quiet kid, in school that is, I hardly ever spoke until sometime in high school and here I am now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-04-2003, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hey good idea, you'll get a "yoda in the box" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, I'll have to think of something, well it's good that you have faith in me, I'll be needing that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well about mini Hayden, in theory I could, but in practice it's not that easy, I mean we don't really hang out in the same places, now do we!? I mean he's in high school, wou saying that really makes me feel old!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Okay, let's not dwell on that... I seriously doubt he remembers me, ha, a story comes to mind, somewhere in the beginning of the party he was telling how he dislikes cats and is allergic to them and he said a cat had scratched his hand real bad, it bled a lot, I said" It probably wanted to kill you" He had this very quizzical look and he raised his eyebrow" The cat?" Yeah, I said and he laughed a bit and said yeah maybe" He was clearly amused [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] From that things started going better [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm totally the same way! I don't do fake pleasantries! Don't get offended but I think the blushing is kind of sweet, sure it's annoying but I think it conveys some kind of purity or innocence [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] it's good to have a little of that...

Which one? My favorite thing about mushy movies is how they in no way resemble real life, you always know what's gonna happen and a happy ending of some sort is quaranteed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, I talk a lot, but sometimes I forget people may find it a bit overwhelming, I was actually a really quiet kid, in school that is, I hardly ever spoke until sometime in high school and here I am now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Yoda in a box?

Mini Hayden is still in high school?? Lucky high school girls who get to oogle him all day. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't like cats so I'd probably freak if one scratched me. Hey, hey, joking is a good way to start a conversation. Argh! See, that is why you need to know people who are good good friends with him so it makes it easier for you to stalk him. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hee hee, I'm pure.
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I saw 'A Walk to Remember'. I agree that most of those mushy movies don't exactly apply to real life, but hey, that's why people watch them. But in AWTR, I think it's a little more believable because Jamie does die and it isn't happily ever after. The only thing I have doubts about is them getting married. Wonder if anyone would do that in r/l?

I was the quiet kid too! In class, I would never talk, unless asked a question.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey girls.

I'm depressed right now. My best friend has been visiting family in Oregon and she just told me that she's just going to stay there and live. Bleeeeeeeeh. Good for her, but it sucks for me. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] (I live in Geogia, so it's a long way away from Oregon)

Mon - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Let me know if there's anything I can do. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Everyone seems to be going through something difficult these days, what's going on in the world?

[.zales.]

[ 08-04-2003: Message edited zales00 ]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 08-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Yoda in a box?

Mini Hayden is still in high school?? Lucky high school girls who get to oogle him all day. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't like cats so I'd probably freak if one scratched me. Hey, hey, joking is a good way to start a conversation. Argh! See, that is why you need to know people who are good good friends with him so it makes it easier for you to stalk him. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hee hee, I'm pure.
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I saw 'A Walk to Remember'. I agree that most of those mushy movies don't exactly apply to real life, but hey, that's why people watch them. But in AWTR, I think it's a little more believable because Jamie does die and it isn't happily ever after. The only thing I have doubts about is them getting married. Wonder if anyone would do that in r/l?

I was the quiet kid too! In class, I would never talk, unless asked a question.</STRONG>
Okay, okay, so it wasn't funny, I can't get it right every time, so cut me some slack here [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yup he is, did I not mention he's a lot younger than me!? I really am sick! He goes to school around here in this specialized school for athletes, he's a really good swimmer, it's not just a hobby, he will probably go pro some day... Well maybe it is, allthough my joke was kinda weird, you should have seen the way he looked at me, he was totally thrown off but clearly genuinely amused [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The look on his face was priceless...I guess he just knows people with a normal sense of humour, well didn't want him thinking I'm normal in any way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well one opportunity may rise, my friend( of the group including mini Hayden sometimes) is having an end of summer barbecue thing on Friday which I'm going to with a friend of mine, but no need to get excited because it's not a sure thing yet, she hasn't even invited people yet, me and my friend are going in any case but if anyone else is attending that is not sure and also would others come, him coming is really unlikely [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yeah, you really are, you need to hold on to that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree AWTR is a bit more realistic, but the marriage thing I wondered about myself too, I think that is a bit overboard, really sweet but maybe a bit unbelievable, I mean they were 18 or whatever...You really should see When Harry met Sally, it's not really a mushy mushy movie, it was made in the late 80's, so you know the clothes and hair [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] but it has great dialogue and it's so funny, one of my favourite movies of all time [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Yup, me too, totally! I think people thought that I don't speak at all until I turned like 16 or 17 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Zales- Hey! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img], I know how it feels, my best friend moved to Scotland last fall,which is like two oceans away from here, she's been here the summer but she's going back in a month [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I am really happy for her, because she is a lot happier in Scotland than here but still it makes me sad...So I can imagine you're not feeling good at the moment [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-05-2003, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by zales00:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey girls.

I'm depressed right now. My best friend has been visiting family in Oregon and she just told me that she's just going to stay there and live. Bleeeeeeeeh. Good for her, but it sucks for me. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] (I live in Geogia, so it's a long way away from Oregon)

[.zales.]

[ 08-04-2003: Message edited zales00 ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm sorry to hear that your friend is staying. 2 of my friends are moving away too!
Old 08-06-2003, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Okay, okay, so it wasn't funny, I can't get it right every time, so cut me some slack here [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yup he is, did I not mention he's a lot younger than me!? I really am sick! He goes to school around here in this specialized school for athletes, he's a really good swimmer, it's not just a hobby, he will probably go pro some day... Well maybe it is, allthough my joke was kinda weird, you should have seen the way he looked at me, he was totally thrown off but clearly genuinely amused [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The look on his face was priceless...I guess he just knows people with a normal sense of humour, well didn't want him thinking I'm normal in any way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well one opportunity may rise, my friend( of the group including mini Hayden sometimes) is having an end of summer barbecue thing on Friday which I'm going to with a friend of mine, but no need to get excited because it's not a sure thing yet, she hasn't even invited people yet, me and my friend are going in any case but if anyone else is attending that is not sure and also would others come, him coming is really unlikely [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yeah, you really are, you need to hold on to that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree AWTR is a bit more realistic, but the marriage thing I wondered about myself too, I think that is a bit overboard, really sweet but maybe a bit unbelievable, I mean they were 18 or whatever...You really should see When Harry met Sally, it's not really a mushy mushy movie, it was made in the late 80's, so you know the clothes and hair [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] but it has great dialogue and it's so funny, one of my favourite movies of all time [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Yup, me too, totally! I think people thought that I don't speak at all until I turned like 16 or 17 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*gets huffy* Well, you do know that I have high expectations of you. Hmph.

Go to the barbecue! You have nothing to lose! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oh wait, is he that much younger than you? Like 5 years, right? Well, I guess if you look at it that way... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's not too old for me!! *squeeeeeee*

Maybe he learned to appreciate the humor of a 22 (you're 22, right) year old woman who was obviously hitting on him. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm keeping a hold on the purity, but you know, it's hard to, with all those mini Haydens running around today.

If I was dying, or the person who loved someone who was dying, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't go into marriage. That's just me. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Oh! I'll add 'When Harry Met Sally' on my 'To see movie list', which is pretty long. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]