Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2003, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jtgurl19:
<STRONG>Hey can i get added to the list too. I just love me some Hayden, i swear, i am going to marry that guy someday.</STRONG>
Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Mia will add you to the list I'm sure when she comes here the next time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm Maria aka "the blab" because I talk toooooo much [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] If your name is referring to the guy I think it is, I think we are going to get along fine [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And the marriage thing [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] get in line! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maria [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

So I went to a club yesterday to listen to this finnish band and I had fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Me and my friends ran into these guys that one of my friends knew, well one of my friends knew one of them (the cute one luckily [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) And we started joking around that we're groupies of this band and we're from the countryside(we're not) and we just blabbed the stupidest craziest things and jokes, but we had fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], allthough the guys probably think we're mental [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Wou! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You got my point exactly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That's exactly what I meant! I too feel more comfortable telling you stuff then telling them to my real life friends for example...

No I'm sure you don't look creepier [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] People just need to get used to the new you, maybe you look prettier now and people are intimidated by that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aah, okay, well sorry can't do anything about the ocean thing, I can't exactly move the ocean [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Besides moving here to somewhere where there isn't a puddle of some sort is quite hard [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, don't you just? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] It's a very nice name and approriate [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maria [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey cool! Finnish guys in a band! Can I come next time? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

So yep, if you feel like ranting or just blabbing, I don't mind at all.

Oh right. I'm so much prettier now. *gives pouty look* Arggh!!! You know I'd never to that in real life. Oh that reminds me. My friends were so trying to embarrass me the other day when we went to see the fireworks. We were standing inside this huge crowd of people, and one of my friends was like, "Oh! I never noticed how big and pretty your eyes were when you had glasses!" and then my other friend caught on and started going, "Oh! And I love your skin. And those perfect eyebrows!!!" I usually cringe when people say all this, but that time, they were soooo loud and then all these people around me were staring at me. I wanted to crawl under a rock! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Fine, I guess I'll just have to move near a coast sometime in the future!

Hmmm...if you ever change your name again, you could change it to an inappropriate name! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2003, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jtgurl19:
<STRONG>Hey can i get added to the list too. I just love me some Hayden, i swear, i am going to marry that guy someday.</STRONG>
Sure! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll go add you right now. And about marrying Hayden, I think you'll have to push through hoards of girls to get to the front of the line. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2003, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

Hey cool! Finnish guys in a band! Can I come next time? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

So yep, if you feel like ranting or just blabbing, I don't mind at all.

Oh right. I'm so much prettier now. *gives pouty look* Arggh!!! You know I'd never to that in real life. Oh that reminds me. My friends were so trying to embarrass me the other day when we went to see the fireworks. We were standing inside this huge crowd of people, and one of my friends was like, "Oh! I never noticed how big and pretty your eyes were when you had glasses!" and then my other friend caught on and started going, "Oh! And I love your skin. And those perfect eyebrows!!!" I usually cringe when people say all this, but that time, they were soooo loud and then all these people around me were staring at me. I wanted to crawl under a rock! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Fine, I guess I'll just have to move near a coast sometime in the future!

Hmmm...if you ever change your name again, you could change it to an inappropriate name! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well actually the band consisted of finnish guys, but they are quite old and less attractive, these were not the guys I was referring to [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sure hon, I'd love to take you next time, but there's this stupid thing here called age limits, which means that to gigs like these you gotta be atleast 18 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img], to the club I've been going to you need to be 20! There are gigs organised for all but they're more rare and dunno less errrh something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't know how it is in the US( isn't that where you live?), but here if you're not 18, you don't get to clubs, because alcohol is served there, allthough ofcourse you have your loopholes...Well a rant,there you go [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What kind of music do you listen to anyway, besides Good Charlotte [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ?

Yes, I'm sure you look prettier now, allthough I'm sure there was nothing wrong with you before [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] People looked at me funny too when I started wearing contacts...Oh, you have such cruel friends! I hate being in the spotlight like that! I'm sorry for you!

Yup, you just have to do that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm going to the beach tomorrow with my sis [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Mia!! I'm shocked!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] What did you say!? An inapproriate name for me!? Whatever for? That's not me...Riiiiiight...So any suggestions? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm feeling kinda blue at the moment *sigh* I've been listening to mushy goo music for like 2 hours now after watching a mushy movie [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I think I need help!

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-27-2003, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well actually the band consisted of finnish guys, but they are quite old and less attractive, these were not the guys I was referring to [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sure hon, I'd love to take you next time, but there's this stupid thing here called age limits, which means that to gigs like these you gotta be atleast 18 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img], to the club I've been going to you need to be 20! There are gigs organised for all but they're more rare and dunno less errrh something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't know how it is in the US( isn't that where you live?), but here if you're not 18, you don't get to clubs, because alcohol is served there, allthough ofcourse you have your loopholes...Well a rant,there you go [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What kind of music do you listen to anyway, besides Good Charlotte [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ?

Yes, I'm sure you look prettier now, allthough I'm sure there was nothing wrong with you before [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] People looked at me funny too when I started wearing contacts...Oh, you have such cruel friends! I hate being in the spotlight like that! I'm sorry for you!

Yup, you just have to do that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm going to the beach tomorrow with my sis [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Mia!! I'm shocked!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] What did you say!? An inapproriate name for me!? Whatever for? That's not me...Riiiiiight...So any suggestions? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm feeling kinda blue at the moment *sigh* I've been listening to mushy goo music for like 2 hours now after watching a mushy movie [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I think I need help!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, damn the age limits!! I live in Canada, not the states. Most of the clubs have the 18 age limit, so I'm not that far away from it!! Only half a year more. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Meh, I dunno. I'll listen to anything. But I'm not really into country or hard metal or whatever you call it.

It's funny though. Cause sometimes I see people I went to school with just a month ago, and they give me this squinty look. I know they recognise me, but they probably are used to seeing me with glasses. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hey!! Are you being sarcastic there? About my friends being mean to me?? Hmph. Well, just to tell you, I'm not the sort that enjoys being in the spotlight. Makes me get the crawlies.

I'm no good at suggesting names, so maybe there might be some ideas that might pop up sometime. Have you thought of any dirty names?

Aww...what mushy movie were you watching?
Old 07-28-2003, 08:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Maria~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just started singing the sound of music [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]Sorry I offer my apoligies and I will give you plenty warning before I talk about such things again. Or picture him having a massage wiht nothing btu the towel,sorry I've done it again haven't I!

There's nothing worng with being a giraffe it's far better than beign a ....walrus! Wow imagien Walrus tusks on a human. Okay well I am average height,slim,I have straight golden brown hair and erm greeny blue eyes. I don't particularly look like a giraffe my friends say if I was an animal I'd be a cat though dunno if that helps.

I totally agree he needs some hair otherwise it just doesn't look quite right on him and I'm not really into the goatee to much either. You're gonna be so proud of me at the minute-I ahve a Justin Desktop and he looks mighty fine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thigns as precious as goign to see Justin do need to be timed right to day would ahve been perfect for me,parents anniversary. I think my friend checked Birmingham but it could have been Manchester,ot really sure. Fine fine cos he is your husband I'll let you have him at the weekedn as long as I get Friday night [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

I'm in love with The Callings album every single track is amazing. It always suprises me when Alex sings because he really doesn't look like he should have so a great voice. I like Usher and Craig David although I think I preffered Craigs first album to his second. Michelle Branch is in my stereo today.

ell xxx
Old 07-28-2003, 08:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Mia~ My friend patted me on the head and wen "there,there crazy there,there" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]I think he knows me pretty well.

Typical bad timing that is,I hope you egt to speak to yoru nan again soon. My Nan is like the funniest person she sleep wiht an orange bag on her head [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

Oh i forgot to give him the message from his girlfriend that she couldn't meet him [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]. Having an invisible person pound on him-that's even weirder than the hug.

ell xxx
Old 07-28-2003, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, damn the age limits!! I live in Canada, not the states. Most of the clubs have the 18 age limit, so I'm not that far away from it!! Only half a year more. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Meh, I dunno. I'll listen to anything. But I'm not really into country or hard metal or whatever you call it.

It's funny though. Cause sometimes I see people I went to school with just a month ago, and they give me this squinty look. I know they recognise me, but they probably are used to seeing me with glasses. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hey!! Are you being sarcastic there? About my friends being mean to me?? Hmph. Well, just to tell you, I'm not the sort that enjoys being in the spotlight. Makes me get the crawlies.

I'm no good at suggesting names, so maybe there might be some ideas that might pop up sometime. Have you thought of any dirty names?

Aww...what mushy movie were you watching?</STRONG>
OOh, Canada!? I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Canada! I would very much like to visit Canada someday, I've heard nothing but good things about Canada [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Can I say Canada once more just for fun!? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Yay, only a half a year! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] It's good that the age limit there is 18, very reasonable... My birthday is two months away! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oookay, I really don't like hard metal or country either oh and I pretty much hate techno too, well most of it anyway [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well they'll get used to it in time I'm sure [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just except that you look prettier now! That's an order! Allthough I'm still going to say I'm sure there was nothing wrong with you before! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Okay, this is why I use smilies so much, to avoid confusions like this, no, I wasn't being sarcastic! Admitted sarcasm is a very good friend of mine, but no! that wasn't sarcasm! I hate being in the spotlight as well! I feel very uncomfortable!

No, haven't thought of dirty names, I'm not really good with that [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I watched The Object of My Affection with Jen Aniston and Paul Rudd at a friends...psssst! I own a huge collection of mushy movies, but don't tell anyone,ok? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ell- I would reply now, but you know me I can't say things shortly and I would have so many things to comment on and it's too late now since I have to get up early tomorrow, but I will get back to you as soon as I come back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So you guys I'm leaving town tomorrow afternoon, going to go visit my grandparents in the countryside, I'll be back probably Saturday to blab again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll miss you terribly [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img], so you be good while I'm gone or I'll you know do nothing about that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Bye! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-28-2003, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>Mia~ My friend patted me on the head and wen "there,there crazy there,there" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]I think he knows me pretty well.

Typical bad timing that is,I hope you egt to speak to yoru nan again soon. My Nan is like the funniest person she sleep wiht an orange bag on her head [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

Oh i forgot to give him the message from his girlfriend that she couldn't meet him [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]. Having an invisible person pound on him-that's even weirder than the hug.

ell xxx</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sometimes I snap at people who pat my head. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Orange bag on her head? Whatever for? My grandma died, I'm sorry to inform you. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not invisible! Just very far far away in Canada! And I'm a very normal person, no matter what stereotypes you've heard! Well, I'm sure I couldn't pound him.

I was being nosy and reading your post to Maria. From Alex's looks (from The Calling) I wouldn't think he had such a deep voice. I like his voice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-28-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 07-28-2003, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

OOh, Canada!? I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Canada! I would very much like to visit Canada someday, I've heard nothing but good things about Canada [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Can I say Canada once more just for fun!? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Yay, only a half a year! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] It's good that the age limit there is 18, very reasonable... My birthday is two months away! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oookay, I really don't like hard metal or country either oh and I pretty much hate techno too, well most of it anyway [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well they'll get used to it in time I'm sure [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just except that you look prettier now! That's an order! Allthough I'm still going to say I'm sure there was nothing wrong with you before! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Okay, this is why I use smilies so much, to avoid confusions like this, no, I wasn't being sarcastic! Admitted sarcasm is a very good friend of mine, but no! that wasn't sarcasm! I hate being in the spotlight as well! I feel very uncomfortable!

No, haven't thought of dirty names, I'm not really good with that [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I watched The Object of My Affection with Jen Aniston and Paul Rudd at a friends...psssst! I own a huge collection of mushy movies, but don't tell anyone,ok? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Stop saying Canada!! Grr!! What's with these people having obsessions with saying Canada?? Ahh!! I'm turning into one of them!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Ohh!! Birthday in 2 months, hey? What are you planning to do?? Bring mini Hayden along!

Well, of course you have to say I looked fine before. It would be mean to say I didn't, right? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I freeze up and turn extrememly red when I'm in the spotlight. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

It's okay, I won't tell you have a collection of mushy movies. Out of curiousity, which ones are your favorite?

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] I guess I'll talk to you more when you get back. Have fun!
Old 07-29-2003, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

you guys are making me dizzy [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Sorry, but we can't help our posting whore tendencies. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Hey chicas [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Jay's grams died last week so to be honest I've not been in the mood to post [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But I missed ya lots. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you guys. It's so hard when you lose someone you love.

I'll be back later or tomorrow to do some catching up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mia~ Thanx for opening the new thread, great job hun [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

[ 07-29-2003: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 07-30-2003, 02:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sometimes I snap at people who pat my head. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Orange bag on her head? Whatever for? My grandma died, I'm sorry to inform you. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not invisible! Just very far far away in Canada! And I'm a very normal person, no matter what stereotypes you've heard! Well, I'm sure I couldn't pound him.

I was being nosy and reading your post to Maria. From Alex's looks (from The Calling) I wouldn't think he had such a deep voice. I like his voice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-28-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]</STRONG>
Okay remind me to never virtually pat your head,what makes you snap is it like your Mad point. If anyone ever touches my sisters belly she screams bloody murder! And then I scream cos I get scared and then Mrs. next Door comes and pops her head round.

My Nan sleeps with one of thsoe little orange nets which you buy them form the grocery man in,don't know if you have them in canada? I'm so sorry that your Gran passed away if you ever wanna talk about it or not talk about it then you know don't hesitate to ask [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

O.K then an arm stretching from Canada to give my brother a pound would probably be just as weird, yeah he is really strogn though BTW, I was walking into my kitchen the other day and him and his mate picked me up carried me upstairs put me on my bed turned he light off and then went downstairs into town asif that had been the normal thing to do.

It's hard not to almost laugh when you see him sing,he looks like he should have a voice like... Nick carter( NO DISRESPECT TO HIM IN ANYWAY) but you know what I mean. Have you heard of a guy called David Gray?

Maria~ Sure thing talk to you when you get back [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Mon~ I'm so sorry,send my regards even though he has no idea who I am,seriously though if there's anything I can do. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

ell xxx

[ 07-30-2003: Message edited EllsBells ]
Old 07-30-2003, 10:12 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just stopping in to say hello real quick.. i'll try and stop back in soon.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[.zales.]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]