Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>

Same here,you're a veyr pretty thing but I'd rather stay on the straight and narrow [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Well whne I was little I used to be acomplete tom-boy so I used to give as good as I got but now I'm a complete wimp. Although I think if I really needed to I could call upon some "inner strength".When me and my sister used to fight she would just continuously bicycle kick her legs so I couldn't get anywhere near her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I even like Cornflakes! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I had fruit loops when I was on holiday-they're yummy. Reece's Pieces? Why do I think they're peanut butter flavour.... Well my faves are Weetabix,Cheerios,Crispix,CocoPops and Breakfast Boulders. I think I might have some Cereal now actually. Do you sugar yours?

Oh well that sounds like a pretty regular New Year,now we have to wait ages till another holiday comes around,I guess Valentines is next.

Okay,I think I follow the story now about the ice hockey player. And don't you roll your eyes at me matey,it's not my fault I don't knwo stuff aboutt he sport-I mean I can't even skate! Well mayeb that's a lie,I can skate but I always stay around the outside of the rink 'casue my Aunty got her hand skated over when I was with her [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

You could say they've been keeping me busy. One of them has been hanging around with us a lot more,one has had his hair doen and the others been moved into three more of my lessons [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Any eye candy keeping you entertained?

I told you that your eyes were stunning. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just like you in the fact that I cna't chose but I think I would either have to go for mascara or blusher.....or concealer for my dark circles after those late nights [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Ell xxx</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay then. Let's get all prettied up and chase some boys!

Omg! My brother used to bicyle kick!!!!! I hated that so much!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't think I've tried most of the cereals you've listed! No, I don't sugar mine. Does it taste different? If I sugared mine, my mom would kill me. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh yeah...forgot about Valentine's. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

You can't skate? Aw. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I can skate! Much better in hockey skates than figure skates though. Your poor Auntie!

Whoa! Lots of boys to keep you busy! Fond of any of them? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, I don't have any right now, but this new guy at work was hitting on me (I think). I can't really tell. He tried to wrestle with me, and he said I looked like a nurse type. I quote: "....not the old nurse type, but like the young sexy ones on ER..." I wanted to deck him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He tries too hard.

Hm, I have a question! I don't exactly know how to apply concealer for the dark cirlces? I haven't had any yet, but I might later on! Tell me how to put it on please. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry if it's a stupid question!
Old 01-13-2004, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

Hey gals!

Sorry I've been away, my computer totally crashed on me after New Year's [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But the good news is we're gonna get broadband, it's coming next Monday the latest! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Which means more time here [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Yay!

Mon-Hello twin-sister! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How have you been? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kat- Hey darlin'! How are things with you these days? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mia- Hey hon! Missed me much? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So come on, let's go straight to the dirt, what's new and exciting with you, met anyone special? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Remember my Hayden dream last year? Well I had another one last week, we were going away for a while, vacationing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've had lots of guy dreams lately, maybe because there is a huge lack of guys right now [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ell-Hey sweetie! How are you? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So tell me about this lad of yours and what's been up with you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] My love life,pftt, don't ask [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Maria
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-13-2004, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay then. Let's get all prettied up and chase some boys!

Omg! My brother used to bicyle kick!!!!! I hated that so much!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't think I've tried most of the cereals you've listed! No, I don't sugar mine. Does it taste different? If I sugared mine, my mom would kill me. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh yeah...forgot about Valentine's. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

You can't skate? Aw. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I can skate! Much better in hockey skates than figure skates though. Your poor Auntie!

Whoa! Lots of boys to keep you busy! Fond of any of them? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, I don't have any right now, but this new guy at work was hitting on me (I think). I can't really tell. He tried to wrestle with me, and he said I looked like a nurse type. I quote: "....not the old nurse type, but like the young sexy ones on ER..." I wanted to deck him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He tries too hard.

Hm, I have a question! I don't exactly know how to apply concealer for the dark cirlces? I haven't had any yet, but I might later on! Tell me how to put it on please. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry if it's a stupid question!</STRONG>
Hell,why not! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If we're kind we might even give them a head start.

That's so freaky that we each have a bicycle-kicking sybling [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It's so annoying though becasue there's no way you cna get at htme and yet they can smack you in the face,belly......So what used to be your weapon of choice?

Well I don't sugar mine either,that's why I asked. I don't think my Mom would appreciate me putting loads of sugar on either,it tastes good enough without it though if you ask me. I really hate my teeth,I had overcrowding so had to have some taken out and now they've grown back a bit wonky so I think I'm gonna need a brace [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

There are different kinds of skates? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I had no idea,that ones I wore were just kinda clonky [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah,it was so disgusting with my Aunty's hand but luckily with a lot of stitches it was fine.

I know I shouldn't be fond of any of them,what with havign a boyfriend but I guess I sort of am. One is just a friend,the other is friend who was ort fo mroe btu isn't and then the other one is someone who I've like don and off for a while.Nothing's ever happened(becasue I never said) but I,well he's just nice. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

It most deffinately sounds like that guy was hitting on you, he could of made it a little less obvious! So is he nice or just too smooth to be true? Personally, I get a little sacred when a guy is so blatant when they fancy you. I scare easy [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Don'y worry honey, I'm no expert but I think you're supposed to dot it on and then blend with your ring finger so as not to put too much pressure on you skin.::shrugs:: Could be completely worng though so don't hold me responsible if you end up looking strnage-or orange. I only use concealer to cover up when I get a spot or if i look a lil' multi-tone.

Ell xxx
Old 01-13-2004, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Maria~ [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] My dear,I'm so glad you're back. Glad to hear you're getting broadband-it's a godsend [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well I have plenty to tell you about Dan and pretty much anything else but I'll do it tomorrow as I've just realised I've left my Geogrpahy at my friends......

Dana~ [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]Hey,welcome back. How are you?

Kara~ When our Male Celebs thread used to thrive we had about 50 posting whores! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Any title ideas?

Ell xxx
Old 01-13-2004, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Well damn, we need some more of that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm sure with a new movie or whatever people will be crawling back in here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Almost time for a new thread...Have you guys already discussed on a title?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>Hey gals!

Sorry I've been away, my computer totally crashed on me after New Year's [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But the good news is we're gonna get broadband, it's coming next Monday the latest! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Which means more time here [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Yay!

Mia- Hey hon! Missed me much? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So come on, let's go straight to the dirt, what's new and exciting with you, met anyone special? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Remember my Hayden dream last year? Well I had another one last week, we were going away for a while, vacationing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've had lots of guy dreams lately, maybe because there is a huge lack of guys right now [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Maria</STRONG>
Yay! You're back! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Nope, nope. Nothing new right now. No special guys. Only slimy ones. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Omg! You got another Hayden dream??? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] What's wrong with me??
Old 01-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Hey, where did everyone go? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>

Hell,why not! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If we're kind we might even give them a head start.

That's so freaky that we each have a bicycle-kicking sybling [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It's so annoying though becasue there's no way you cna get at htme and yet they can smack you in the face,belly......So what used to be your weapon of choice?

Well I don't sugar mine either,that's why I asked. I don't think my Mom would appreciate me putting loads of sugar on either,it tastes good enough without it though if you ask me. I really hate my teeth,I had overcrowding so had to have some taken out and now they've grown back a bit wonky so I think I'm gonna need a brace [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

There are different kinds of skates? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I had no idea,that ones I wore were just kinda clonky [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah,it was so disgusting with my Aunty's hand but luckily with a lot of stitches it was fine.

I know I shouldn't be fond of any of them,what with havign a boyfriend but I guess I sort of am. One is just a friend,the other is friend who was ort fo mroe btu isn't and then the other one is someone who I've like don and off for a while.Nothing's ever happened(becasue I never said) but I,well he's just nice. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

It most deffinately sounds like that guy was hitting on you, he could of made it a little less obvious! So is he nice or just too smooth to be true? Personally, I get a little sacred when a guy is so blatant when they fancy you. I scare easy [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Don'y worry honey, I'm no expert but I think you're supposed to dot it on and then blend with your ring finger so as not to put too much pressure on you skin.::shrugs:: Could be completely worng though so don't hold me responsible if you end up looking strnage-or orange. I only use concealer to cover up when I get a spot or if i look a lil' multi-tone.

Ell xxx</STRONG>
Hee hee. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] NO head start! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Well, sometimes I did the bicycle kicking thing too, just to piss my brother off. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So annoying. Didn't want to get bashed in the face with his stinky feet. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Well, I didn't have a regular weapon of choice. I just grabbed whatever was near me. But I did use my nails alot...

You're getting braces on your teeth? All I can say is...have fun. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I didn't like my braces at first, but then after I did notice them much (except not smiling with my mouth open in pictures!). I'm just really glad my parents made me get them (I didn't want to before), cause I luuurrvveee my teeth now. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] I'm not weird. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Yeah, there are different kinds of skates. Well, what color were your skates? Ew, I'd freak if I ran over anyone's hand...

What? Oh god, I'm so out of the loop! You never told me about your boyfriend! Tell! *pulls up a chair*

Oh! I was scared too. Seriously, I do not know how to act when I know guys are flirting with me. And I also can't tell sometimes if guys like me, but everyone else notices cause they tell me. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I guess I have some brain problems.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Great, now I'm gonna look freaky cause of your poor concealer application directions! Just kidding! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I usually just use it if I have spots and sometimes on my eyelids to make eyeshadow stay on!

Hi Dana! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Argh, yeah, we are almost at the end of the thread. My brain is empty right now, so no title ideas... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 07:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay here are my only,and rather lame, ideas-

Hayden Christensen Appreciation #4- Because he's finally come out of Hibernation.

Hayden Christensen Appreciation #4-Now with added Muscles!

Hayden Christensen Appreciation #4-Who wouldn't want a piece of our boy Hayden?

Erm yeah, all creativity seemed to leave me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 01-18-2004, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Hey girls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Last week I've been in Huesca seeing the shooting of Kingdom Of Heaven, the new movie of Orlando Bloom [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I like Orly a lot so my friends convinced me to go to a small village in Huesca (it's about 4 hours from where I live) cause they wanted me to meet him. Girls I met him and he's awesome!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] He's so nice and he's even hotter in real life [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] We were there 4 days and we could talk to him, he signed pictures, etc. I gave him a birthday present (yeah, we were there on 13th january) and he was very sweet, he told me it was the first present he had recieved, he was like 'oh it's beautiful, I love it' and he gave me two kisses [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] The present was a necklace, kinda elvish one [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Then I told him we were from Barcelona and he was very surprised, I asked him for a pic and he said sure!! So I hugged him for a little bit [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He has the sweetest smile [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] OMG I'm so amazed [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] I have to scan the pictures yet, they're great. His bodyguard was a very funny guy, he said we were like family already [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The day we left Orly was in a hurry, a car was waiting for him so he went into the car fast but he opened the door to say goodbye to us. We met Liam Neeson, David Thewlich & Eva Green and some other actors also. They will be shooting the film until february.

Ell~ About the title, I like the second option [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm not sure how you can get the accent over my o, I have two keys with these accents `´ in my keyboard, but I think it's because I use a spanish keyboard. When I was in Paris, keyboards were completely different [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Yeah, I understand what you mean cause I feel the same. I always worry about the others and I don't have time to think about myself sometimes. It's not about being selfish, but I'm aware I need more time to think about myself.
Wait, what do you mean with that?? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] You mean I'm crazy?? [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]
You're a very good little sis [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

next ---&gt;

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

---&gt;

Mia~ Hey hun [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Aww I'm glad you feel better [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Oh I like runners. I'm not a boot person either, I would like to find a sporty kind of boots, you know. Does that exist?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Well, I'm like a child playing with my Bratz [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Yeah, his force is huge [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You should see it hehe. I don't think you can resist the vision of his force though. But you can have some of it if you want [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Will you?? I thought you wouldn't dare [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh wait, who's talking about impure thoughts here?? [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] I thought we were talking about his mental force here - yeah sure [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] -.
We can reunite the boys you think are cute and the boys I think are cute in the same room then [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Sorry honey but Jay is mine [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Oh hehe I'm not trying to tempt anyone, poor me [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Hi Dana & Kara [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Maria~ Twin [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I'm fine, and you??

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Mia & Ell~ I added you in my messenger contact list [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-18-2004, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

*cough* New thread.