Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2003, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

*Hayden Appreciation #3 > Talented, Hot, Godlike? [adds words to Hayden dictionary]*

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Thanks to Abby for our thread banner! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] Hayden's [Naughty] Angels [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 1. Mini Mia (Mia)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 2. ~MòNicA~ (Mòn)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 3. London2LA
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 4. EllsBells (Ell)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 5. zales00 (Zales)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 6. abby-anne (Abby)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 7. Darth Liz
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 8. Cici-inator (Leeann)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 9. Kat*EyEz (Shelley)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 10. master yoda167 (Maria)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 11. star deception (Alyssa)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 12. Cotton_CandyLover
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 13. Jtgurl19
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 14. Sarah R

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] Previous Threads: [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 1. * Hayden Appreciation #1: Because he finally has his own board! *
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 2. * Hayden Appreciation #2: What isn't there to appreciate about him? *
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] 3. * Hayden Appreciation #3 > Talented, Hot, Godlike? [adds words to Hayden dictionary] *

------------------------------------

I have borrowed Maria's idea of describing Hayden with words for the title! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But don't blame her if you don't like the title, cause I made it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-18-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 07-22-2003, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pooky167:
<STRONG>

You have faith in me?Awww, thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Yeah and I distinctively remember a house [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Picky, aye? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well, just don't be anything too scary, something funny would be good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well the thing is I allready look younger! People usually think I'm 18 tops, sometimes some people have thought that I'm underage even, I could quite easily pass as a 16 year old [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Don't get started on that one again, I'll fall down again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Sign you up,well...okay [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Maria [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Of course I have faith in you!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How could I have anything less for you?

I just hope I don't come back as a bug, cause they're disgusting! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Maybe I should come back with a sharp beak and try to peck your eyes out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wow! That's great you look young! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But sometimes I hate telling people that I'm older than I look.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
[QB

------------------------------------

I have borrowed Maria's idea of describing Hayden with words for the title! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But don't blame her if you don't like the title, cause I made it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 07-22-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ][/QB]
Yay! My idea was used [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] How nice of you to take the blame [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Be back tomorrow to blab, must get sleep! [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

Btw what do you think of my new name? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Maria [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-23-2003, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Of course I have faith in you!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How could I have anything less for you?

I just hope I don't come back as a bug, cause they're disgusting! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Maybe I should come back with a sharp beak and try to peck your eyes out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wow! That's great you look young! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But sometimes I hate telling people that I'm older than I look.</STRONG>
Aww, shucks, thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well we have known eachother a relatively short time,so you know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] For the record I have faith in you as well and I'm not just saying that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Eyh, bugs! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I hate bugs! Please don't come as a bug! Peck my eyes out!? Why would you want to do that!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I thought you weren't a violent person [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's a good thing I wear glasses [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

No most of the time it's really not, it's bloody annoying [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It's going to be great when I'm older but now it's not good...I hate having to convince people that I'm really not 17 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Blah, I was supposed to go the beach today, since it's been a total heat wave here for like over two weeks or something, the last 1,5 weeks it's been like 30 celsius(sorry don't know fahrenheits, but reaaaaallly hot) and the sun is shining, but I still haven't been to the beach, because all my friends are at work [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So today I was gonna go, but ofcourse it started to rain real hard with thunder and lightnings and all [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img], it's cleared up now, but I'm not taking my chances...

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-23-2003, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Mia - My Mia. New thread. Whee. Thanks for starting it.

I'm so busy with school these days, still I'm around here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And I'm having Hayden withdrawals because of Michael Vartan and Viggo. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maria - You have the most [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]icious av. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hee. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Michael Vartan. He's my hubby. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Btw, has anyone seen Pirates of the Caribbean? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2003, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Yay! My idea was used [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] How nice of you to take the blame [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Be back tomorrow to blab, must get sleep! [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

Btw what do you think of my new name? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cute name! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2003, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Aww, shucks, thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well we have known eachother a relatively short time,so you know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] For the record I have faith in you as well and I'm not just saying that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Eyh, bugs! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I hate bugs! Please don't come as a bug! Peck my eyes out!? Why would you want to do that!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I thought you weren't a violent person [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's a good thing I wear glasses [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

No most of the time it's really not, it's bloody annoying [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It's going to be great when I'm older but now it's not good...I hate having to convince people that I'm really not 17 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Blah, I was supposed to go the beach today, since it's been a total heat wave here for like over two weeks or something, the last 1,5 weeks it's been like 30 celsius(sorry don't know fahrenheits, but reaaaaallly hot) and the sun is shining, but I still haven't been to the beach, because all my friends are at work [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So today I was gonna go, but ofcourse it started to rain real hard with thunder and lightnings and all [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img], it's cleared up now, but I'm not taking my chances...

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, okay, fine. I have lots of faith in the online Maria I know.

Yes, I do surely hope I don't turn into a bug. If I do, please squish me. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm not violent. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Well, maybe I'll wait till you're asleep and you don't have your glasses. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] Hey! I wear glasses too. Well, sorta. I'm trying out these contact lenses right now, and I'm trying to get used to them. Some people are like, "Wow, I never noticed how big your eyes are." [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ha ha, it's okay. We young looking people can't help it. I hate it when I go to R rated movies with my friends and they always ask me for ID!! Gr!! Oh, this reminds me. We were at this carnival thingy yesterday and they had this 'Guess your age' thingy. So my friends were like, "Go do it!! I bet they'll think you're 12 or 13" (I was like [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] 'I don't look 12!') and so I didn't do it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

We don't have a beach here so now I hate you more. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] It's okay. We go by celsius here too. Hey! It was 30C here yesterday too! No storm or thunder though.
Old 07-23-2003, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne:
<STRONG>Mia - My Mia. New thread. Whee. Thanks for starting it.
I'm so busy with school these days, still I'm around here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And I'm having Hayden withdrawals because of Michael Vartan and Viggo. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Btw, has anyone seen Pirates of the Caribbean? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Abby! Since you're busy with school, I'll forgive you for not coming here often. But when you have more time, you better come!

I haven't seen POTC but my friend saw it twice and she said it was good. She also said there was good eye candy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, okay, fine. I have lots of faith in the online Maria I know.

Yes, I do surely hope I don't turn into a bug. If I do, please squish me. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm not violent. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Well, maybe I'll wait till you're asleep and you don't have your glasses. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] Hey! I wear glasses too. Well, sorta. I'm trying out these contact lenses right now, and I'm trying to get used to them. Some people are like, "Wow, I never noticed how big your eyes are." [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ha ha, it's okay. We young looking people can't help it. I hate it when I go to R rated movies with my friends and they always ask me for ID!! Gr!! Oh, this reminds me. We were at this carnival thingy yesterday and they had this 'Guess your age' thingy. So my friends were like, "Go do it!! I bet they'll think you're 12 or 13" (I was like [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] 'I don't look 12!') and so I didn't do it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

We don't have a beach here so now I hate you more. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] It's okay. We go by celsius here too. Hey! It was 30C here yesterday too! No storm or thunder though.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well the online me is the real me, it's maybe more real sometimes than the real-real me, you know what I mean? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Probably not, but anyway.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

If I know you're the bug, I don't think I can squish you [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay I have to stop this convo for a moment, don't you think it's a bit odd that we've been talking about what you would change into if you died and what would you do to me, for a long time now? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I mean it's a good topic but quite unique [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay, on with the convo [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know you're not violent, but what do you call someone who wants to peck your eyes out!? It's not a very nice thing to do... [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] You have glasses sorta and contacts? Wau, I've had glasses since the 3rd grade though I only started using them in the 6th grade,a self-conscience issue you know [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I've had contacts now for many many years, they're weird at first but you get use to them,I promise [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well people don't say that to me since I've had glasses or contacts for so long, but I guess it looks different to some people...

Oh, that is annoying and very humiliating [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I wouldn't have gone to that guess my age thingy either! I hope I never find any "guess my intellectual age" booths, that would be horrible! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'd be hmmm.... 10, 11, 12 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You hate me more? Why did you hate me before? [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Well I live very near the ocean and there are lakes and ponds and such [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They don't call this the land of lakes for nothing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Glad you like my name [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's my new nickname, given to me by my friend, you know because of my advice giving nature [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It all left from a Yoda keychain I got from my sis's bf [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Abby- Hey! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It's so nice to see you here again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hope you get to come here more often when you have more time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Me and Mia are basicly doing all the talking here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thankies about the avi! A friend here at FF made it for me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] him too! He's quite yummy [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Haven't seen POTC, it comes here 29.8 [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-23-2003, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well the online me is the real me, it's maybe more real sometimes than the real-real me, you know what I mean? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Probably not, but anyway.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

If I know you're the bug, I don't think I can squish you [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay I have to stop this convo for a moment, don't you think it's a bit odd that we've been talking about what you would change into if you died and what would you do to me, for a long time now? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I mean it's a good topic but quite unique [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay, on with the convo [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know you're not violent, but what do you call someone who wants to peck your eyes out!? It's not a very nice thing to do... [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] You have glasses sorta and contacts? Wau, I've had glasses since the 3rd grade though I only started using them in the 6th grade,a self-conscience issue you know [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I've had contacts now for many many years, they're weird at first but you get use to them,I promise [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well people don't say that to me since I've had glasses or contacts for so long, but I guess it looks different to some people...

Oh, that is annoying and very humiliating [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I wouldn't have gone to that guess my age thingy either! I hope I never find any "guess my intellectual age" booths, that would be horrible! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'd be hmmm.... 10, 11, 12 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You hate me more? Why did you hate me before? [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Well I live very near the ocean and there are lakes and ponds and such [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They don't call this the land of lakes for nothing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Glad you like my name [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's my new nickname, given to me by my friend, you know because of my advice giving nature [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It all left from a Yoda keychain I got from my sis's bf [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, strangely I do understand! This is scary. You could be my twin. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I probably tell people here (like you) more of my thoughts than I do tell to people in real life. I don't know why, but I don't like sharing too many things with people I see daily, but I feel more comfortable telling you.

I've had glasses for quite a while, and people knew me with the glasses. I guess they need to get used to me without the glasses. I don't know why, but some people are more hesitant to talk to me now, when I have my contacts in. What? Do I look creepier?

You know, I'd lose a lot of money if I was the person guessing other people's age, cause I'm terrible.

I hate you cause you live near the ocean. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Awww....it's a cute name with a meaning! I love those!
Old 07-24-2003, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new thread.
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the banner and title.

You are just smilie crazy. You post like 100 in 1 page.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] J/k
Old 07-24-2003, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG>ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new thread.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] J/k</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's true. And we also write alot too. I get dizzy when I look at this thread too much.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG>ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new thread.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] J/k</STRONG>
Yup, this is the smilie appreciation thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And so many words to go along with them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-25-2003, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes, strangely I do understand! This is scary. You could be my twin. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I probably tell people here (like you) more of my thoughts than I do tell to people in real life. I don't know why, but I don't like sharing too many things with people I see daily, but I feel more comfortable telling you.

I've had glasses for quite a while, and people knew me with the glasses. I guess they need to get used to me without the glasses. I don't know why, but some people are more hesitant to talk to me now, when I have my contacts in. What? Do I look creepier?

You know, I'd lose a lot of money if I was the person guessing other people's age, cause I'm terrible.

I hate you cause you live near the ocean. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Awww....it's a cute name with a meaning! I love those!</STRONG>
So I went to a club yesterday to listen to this finnish band and I had fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Me and my friends ran into these guys that one of my friends knew, well one of my friends knew one of them (the cute one luckily [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) And we started joking around that we're groupies of this band and we're from the countryside(we're not) and we just blabbed the stupidest craziest things and jokes, but we had fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], allthough the guys probably think we're mental [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Wou! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You got my point exactly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That's exactly what I meant! I too feel more comfortable telling you stuff then telling them to my real life friends for example...

No I'm sure you don't look creepier [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] People just need to get used to the new you, maybe you look prettier now and people are intimidated by that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aah, okay, well sorry can't do anything about the ocean thing, I can't exactly move the ocean [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Besides moving here to somewhere where there isn't a puddle of some sort is quite hard [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, don't you just? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] It's a very nice name and approriate [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-25-2003, 10:00 AM
New Fan

Hey can i get added to the list too. I just love me some Hayden, i swear, i am going to marry that guy someday.

" we create our own destiny"