Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S10 Top 9 Performances and Results!

Tonight your Top 9 perform rock songs!

Sorry this is late, my day has been insane!
Visit DCook & AI
Old 04-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Thanks for starting the thread Cee!

The feed from the network that broadcasts AI here was down tonight I'll have to wait till a little later to watch the whole thing.

But ... I saw James' performance and it was amazing

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray

Last edited by dancing in the rain; 04-07-2011 at 12:34 PM
Old 04-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

I'm literally in shock and outraged. I call bull****.

kenny | credit
Old 04-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This would have been the PERFECT chance to use the judges save, but no, they already blew that. It makes me sad that the girls keep getting picked off one by one. Pia was my favorite. She had the best voice in the competition and, interestingly enough, the week she does an uptempo, what the judges kept telling her to do is the week she gets voted off. I'm bummed
Old 04-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the top 9 performance show, but after that vote, I'll probably stop watching. I don't like to play the racist or sexist card, but that's incredibly hard to do when the last 3 remaining minority contestants are all in the bottom 3 and 5 women of minority status have been picked off one by one. I know everyone has a different taste, but no way should Pia have gone before some of the guys who are still in the competition. She should have made the top 3 at the very least. With her gone this early on, I don't care who wins.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i wasn't a Pia fan but...i was shocked she was eliminated!! and that Stefano was in the bottom 3!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

I would have been unharmed and totally fine with either Jacob or Stefano leaving. 100% I almost wanted Jacob to go because of the mirror comment, actually.

kenny | credit
Old 04-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

I'm shocked. I wasn't shocked that she was in the bottom but the fact that she was eliminated was shocking. But I don't think it's because she has a bad voice, but because she's boring. Don't get me wrong, I think Pia has so much talent and she definitely should have stayed around longer, but I don't think the audience was connecting to her because she was so timid whereas all the other contestants have crazy, bubbly personalities. . Everyone else in the competition has singing abilities and huge personalities. But still it sucks.
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 04-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

I'm so pissed! And funny thing is, all the celebrities I follow were pissed too! I wanna kill someone right now... UGH!!!!!!
After that, it's official, I don't think a girl will ever win American Idol again...
And yes, it would've been a perfect oportunity to use the safe, but they wasted with Casey already... I don't think I've seen the judges this mad before

Quote:
100% I almost wanted Jacob to go because of the mirror comment, actually.
THIS! I wanted him eliminated when he said that.. I hate those kinda of comments, made me wanna him!
TK
Old 04-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Extreme Fan

what a shock
Old 04-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

I couldn't watch the show live tonight but I found out about the results and I'm still completely shocked. Like how is this even real!? I mean seriously.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Let me tell you something, every celebrity on twitter was much-PO'd. And I mean, everybody! Type in Pia to the search and scroll through, yikes!

I honestly don't find the guys strong, so I don't get why they are getting rid of the girls, left and right. I'm glad Haley stays another week, she's growing and I'm loving her.

I also think this should be a wake-up call to the judges, who need to provide better comments/criticism. Slezak actually called out J.Lo when she played the "vote for your favorite" line. That was kinda awesome.

I almost wanna say, why even have girls audition?

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 04-08-2011 at 12:45 AM
Old 04-08-2011, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Im not reading the comments, Im not reading the comments, Im not *bangs head against wall* I cant stay spoiler free

anyways, not reading

I just watched the performances:
Jacob - Didnt really feel it, Ive heard that song done too much I think its lost its appeal

Haley - she ... growled too much? I loved her last week not so much this week.

Casey - a bit ... boring? But I still love him and I loved him play the bass and he's awesome

Lauren - I didnt really feel it as much as last week, I think shes not safe?

James - oh my god haunting and beautiful and just wow, I loved it

Scotty - I LOVED him doing Elvis, he has the voice and he was just awesome, loved him, very fun and cute to watch, a great voice

Pia - much better still felt pageanty when she spoke but I liked her voice.

Stefano - I hated the beginning with a passion, it sounded weird but when he hit those notes, wow, I keep forgetting he can actually sing, very good

Paul He had me dancing, he was awesome, I loved him, just ... LOVED him

*still not reading comments*

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 04-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i hate that this season is turning into a boys race, most of them aren't even worthy of it.

i really don't like this result, like i could expect it if she was just pretty, or just had an okay voice, but she was a complete package, she just had to work on connecting with the audience.

the video package with her singing Without You was ADORABLE!

hayley looks like a massive bitch, she looked too smug when pia got the boot. pls send her home next america, i know shes one of few women left - but she's not worth it!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:56 PM
MST Manager

Lauren has always been my favorite girl. My friends and I have nicknamed Haley "Candy." Take that and run with it however you like.

I haven't watched the performances or results show but I was floored to read that Pia got voted out just because I thought she was so popular.