Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S10 Top 4 Performances and Results!

Tonight your Top 4 will be performing... two songs each for your votes!
Visit DCook & AI
Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't posted here yet but I just witnessed some insanity from the judges that I just can't believe.

Randy practically just kicked Haley in the stomach and laughed.

meg | tumblr
Old 05-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James was amazing so far!! i know he will rock the 2nd song too!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Extreme Fan

second song from Haley was the best in the night and she is not my favorite
Old 05-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James was amazing tonight as usual!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Everyone in the US, please remember to vote for Haley!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Everyone in the US, please remember to vote for Haley!
I voted for her more times then in total how much I've ever voted for a reality/competition. Judges, be damned.

Also, J.Lo saying James Durbin sets the mark.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Haley was pretty bad with the first song... she kinda redeemed herself with the second, but I don't think it was enough... we'll see...
I want a Scotty/Lauren finale more than ever now, great first picks... I didn't love their second performance as much as I love the first...
James was kinda boring, I don't care if he or Haley gets eliminated tomorrow..
TK
Old 05-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:DoDs:. (View Post)
Haley was pretty bad with the first song... she kinda redeemed herself with the second, but I don't think it was enough... we'll see...
I'm not really a Haley fan and I agree that her first song was not very good but I thought the judges did go overboard with their criticism...but she turned it around and did an amazing job with her second song.

I liked James, Scotty and Lauren's first songs better than their second songs. I loved James performance of Don't Stop Believin'. Lauren I thought finally had her moment with Anyway - THAT was the performance I had been waiting for from her!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Hayley's second performance and was really impressed with both of Lauren's actually, I thought the boys were left trailing a bit this week.

I have to say I think the judges (well mainly Randy and JLo) were pretty lousy, especially to Hayley.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

I hope Lauren & Scotty make the Top 3. They are my favorites!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothaise (View Post)
I voted for her more times then in total how much I've ever voted for a reality/competition. Judges, be damned.

--

Wow, that was some major asshattery we just witnessed on that stage.

I don't know if Haley's first song choice was the best possible but she did sing it well for the most part and even the end with screaming/growling wasn't that bad either. (BTW, that song was a hit back in the day, I totally loved it. ) Whatever point the judges may have had in that regard was drowned by the idiocy. Also, was it really necessary to drag James into that? Seriously, everyone else gets a free pass every time and Haley gets "I'm sorry baby but..." And Randy just keeps talking out of his ass, repeating his meaningless phrases over and over. COULD HE BE ANY MORE USELESS? I'm glad Steven shut Randy and JLo's mouths because Haley needed some loving after that ruthless bussing. I just hope Haley's talking back at them didn't hurt her. I certainly don't think any less of her because it would have taken EXTREME self-control to stay totally stonefaced to that and she is only 20 after all.

And her face after Randy said round 1 goes to James/Scotty/Lauren. Gosh that was harsh. Randy, please GTFO already.

BUT man, did Haley come back in the 2nd round or what? It was AMAZING. She was totally channeling her anger into that performance. JLo just needs to stop taking credit for that.

I really, really, REALLY hope that her 2nd performance and the ridiculously unfair treatment Haley's been getting all season are enough to take her into the top 3 (despite the talking back). I think it's time for a shock boot... And it ain't Haley...
Old 05-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I agree, I think Randy is totally useless as a judge. He never says anything original and just keeps recycling the same lines. And don't even start me on what the hell qualifies JLo to judge people who are better singers than she is, ugh. I heard it was the same last week, with Randy and JLo giving Hayley a tough time and Steve being the only one backing her. I was actually cheering when she spoke back to them, because I personally would never have been able to hold my tongue.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree, I think Randy is totally useless as a judge. He never says anything original and just keeps recycling the same lines.
Exactly! He just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Didn't he say first say that Earthsong was NOT a good song? And then later when Steven was speaking, he blabbed something about it being a great song. This is just a tiny example of how he just talks to make noise, recycling same old stupid crap YEAR AFTER YEAR.

Quote:
And don't even start me on what the hell qualifies JLo to judge people who are better singers than she is, ugh.
Haha, I know right.

Quote:
I heard it was the same last week, with Randy and JLo giving Hayley a tough time and Steve being the only one backing her. I was actually cheering when she spoke back to them, because I personally would never have been able to hold my tongue.
Yeah, last week they trashed her too and then she came back with her second song and blew everyone away. To be honest, Steven's just saying everyone's beautiful for most of the time but this time it was nice that at least he gave some kind of positive feedback to Haley. It was only a matter of time that Haley was gonna crack. She's been getting crap thrown at her week after week and she's kept her cool, not cried (at least publicly, I read she cried backstage last night ) or talked back. So if her standing up for herself costs her spot in the top 3, at least she's going out with a bang. But I hope it doesn't. (And really, she was just defending the integrity of the song.)

What pisses me off the most is that the judges are so UNFAIR. They never criticize anyone else but Haley! Criticism is fine if it's deserved and I'm not saying Haley's been perfect all the time. But they dump it all on her and everyone else gets a free pass. Most of time they don't even criticize Haley's vocals (because most of the time they're awesome ), they just pick her song choice or whatever apart. Like telling her she should see what James chooses when choosing her own song? WTactualF? It's so ridiculous.

Ok, rant over. BTW, I loved Casey cheering for Haley.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

I did love when Haley cut into Randy repeating himself, and she was like, "alright already, I get it." Go Haley!