Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S10 Top 11 Performances and Results - Take Two!

Tonight your Top 11 contestants sing the songs of Elton John
Visit DCook & AI
Old 03-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Songs of Elton John. Hmm? We'll see how they handle it. A little scary knowing two people will be eliminated tomorrow. It feels like tonight they have to really make themselves memorable. We already know, all eyes will be on Casey.

ETA:

Scotty - Sweet, but boring. This is a week where you need to stand out. Other than the Grandma shout-out, nothing noteworthy about this performance.

Naima - Too much. I think she could be in danger.

Paul - Wore the same suit. Performed, OK. Also I think, in danger of going home. I want to be wrong about this.

Pia - Another ballad? Come on. Don't get me wrong, she sounded amazing, but it's like "...been there, done that..."

Stefano - Oh, man. I think he connected better but, I just didn't love this. I think he's losing his way.

Lauren - Surprised me. Was really good. Not amazing, but a much-needed improvement.

James - Where do I even begin. Other than, awful and predictable. Could he be pandering to the audience more? I didn't like it. Felt self indulgent. You could tell he was developing this odd ego/media-whore thing lately, with the way he reacted to the crowd. After watching that, yep... definitely went to his head. Personally, I'd like to see him go for that performance.

Thia - Much better, but not a homerun. And she needed one this week.

Casey - Bravo! This is the Casey we loved during Hollywood week. Bravo! Aces, he was. And he trimmed the beard and got a haircut. Looked/sounded MUCH BETTER. Best of the guys this week (by a landslide) - Voted for him.

Jacob - Oh, I just don't like him anymore. He's the new Big Mike. Too over the top. Trying to restrain himself, but just... I don't know.

Haley - What a surprise. She got the pimp spot and DELIVERED. Best vocals of the females for the ENTIRE night. Loved it. Voted for her.

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 03-30-2011 at 09:33 PM
Old 03-30-2011, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

am I the only one that couldnt hear the concert? or is it my cable system? I had to go to youtube to watch the performances...loved Pia, Casey and Haley
Old 03-31-2011, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

I loved Scotty as always and Haley. She was amazingg I'm so glad she did so well

Old 03-31-2011, 09:08 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothaise (View Post)
Casey - Bravo! This is the Casey we loved during Hollywood week. Bravo! Aces, he was. And he trimmed the beard and got a haircut. Looked/sounded MUCH BETTER. Best of the guys this week (by a landslide) - Voted for him.
So glad to hear this.

I have the show on my DVR so I'll watch over the next couple of days.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Scott & Lauren were my favorites as always!
Old 03-31-2011, 02:09 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

My favourites this week - Lauren, Pia, and James ... I even like Casey and I haven't been the biggest fan of his style so far, but he did really good this week!

I was on the fence when I heard Pia was doing a ballad this week too but after I watched the episode, I saw that she wanted to do this song because it's one of her favourites, and you can tell she was wanted to do a more upbeat song but the theme made her choose a ballad. And one thing I liked about this one is that it gave her the chance to put more feeling and passion into it, and like JLo said, she's on her way to opening up more on stage.

I loved seeing another side of Lauren's singing. I've liked most of her performances so far. This was different and it was great!

James was so over the top and I loved it He just does every song so well and his voice/vocals are amazing. He's just enjoying every minute of it and I think what seemed like love for grabbing attention is just him loving the fact that people love him and are cheering him on. Yes, he's taking it farther than the other contestants are but this is his 'gigantic opportunity' as he said so he's just overly excited about it.

I like Scotty but it's starting to all feel the same to me. Naima, Stephano and Thia I'm just not feeling. Haley did better than usual.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 03-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Stefano my favorites always!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Stefano, but I can't decide if I really like his voice or I just find him terribly attractive

Paul is my bb

Casey and Hailey both did my personal favorite performances of theirs this week.

James is making me like him... damn him
Visit DCook & AI
Old 03-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

The Lauren & Scotty duet OMG I died.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^not a fan of either of them...but it was great!

yay for James and Stefano!! love them both! happy with the 2 that got eliminated!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-31-2011, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Scotty, Lauren and Pia were my favorites this week!
And the best thing tonight was:

I died, they're both my favorites, and I love this song!
TK
Old 03-31-2011, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Scotty/Lauren's duet was nice.

Wasn't surprised by the bottom 3. Sad to see Naima go. She seemed to be the only one thinking outside the box. A shame, indeed. I really wanted to see Stefano or James in the bottom 3. I just think both have lost there way and they need a reality check.

kenny | credit
Old 04-01-2011, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

casey is amazing and should win.

i hate hayley. i hope she goes home next. i cant stand her growling when she sings.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm surprised Paul was there, though he wasn't on his A game this week. I thought it would have been Stefano or Scotty, TBH. So glad my BB Casey is safe though. VERY glad to see Thia finally go, she has never pushed outside her comfort zone, at least Naima attempted to.

Pia is good but she needs to start doing other styles soon, or else I don't think she'll stay much longer.

Casey, Jacob, Lauren and Haley ( I can't believe I just said that) were my favourites this week.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit