Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Taylor performed a few weeks back at Universal Studios in Florida for Mardi Gras. I was gonna go but hubby had to work.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so sad becaue Taylor's playing here in NoVa in a couple of weeks, but it's completely sold out!! Aaaaah! I haven't even been able to find anyone like selling tickets on eBy. Which makes me happy, as I guess that means everyone is psyched to see Taylor, I just wish I could go!
Old 04-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pity that you can't go, missmin! But it's great that it's sold out, it means the Soul Patrol is alive and kicking!
Old 05-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ana, I'm excited because I did find out that he's playing my hometown of Richmond in July, I am determined that I'm going to make it to that one somehow!

My mother is really excited, she's like you never volunteer to come visit and I'm all - duhhhh it's Taylor!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just love how Tay Tay just proves the haters wrong.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 05-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

I want to see him perform live. Too bad I don't live in the U.S. *pouts*

I keep watching the clip on YouTube of Sweet Home Chicago with Keb Mo, and goodness, this man is electric.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmin (View Post)
Ana, I'm excited because I did find out that he's playing my hometown of Richmond in July, I am determined that I'm going to make it to that one somehow!

My mother is really excited, she's like you never volunteer to come visit and I'm all - duhhhh it's Taylor!
That's awesome! I hope you manage to go and watch Taylor live
Old 05-24-2007, 10:43 AM
SSG
Dedicated Fan

It was so good to see the reigning American Idol TAY-TAY back on idol!!! Everytime he comes back home, which he was just here last week playing in a charity golf tournament and the sports news casters said he was good and has a good swing! He's been selling out arenas for his tour and that is so awesome!!!! It's amazing and wonderful how people are so excited to see him in general and to see him live! He's amazing live! He's just plain and simple amazing...period! His two live shows that he did (last month...I think) here at home sold out in 30 mintues...for both shows! That's how amazing he is!

I LOVE his album! And what an amazing Idol and person! He truly had a great reign as king of 2006, as...THE AMERICAN IDOL of 2006! And he totally deserved it!!! WAY TO GO TAY-TAY!!! It was also great to see Ruuubeennn Studdard, the velvet teddy-bear and the second American Idol! I love him as well! Both of our hometown boys on stage, back on idol together! That was so great to see them both there! (Now all we needed was Bo! Ha!ha!)

So here's to the reigning KING of AMERICAN IDOL...THE AMERICAN IDOL 2006 TAYLOR HICKS!!! He made us VERY PROUD and still does!!!! Here's to the ONLY two KINGS of American Idol---TAYLOR HICKS and RUBEN STUDDARD!!!!! Way to go guys!

NOW...TO THE NEW and "NOW" REIGNING QUEEN of American Idol....THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL....MISS JORDIN SPARKS!!! Totally love her! Voted for her and she was my FAVORITE and I'm so glad she won and that she was the one that Taylor passed the crown to! She totally deserves it! She's absolutely AMAZING!!! GO JORDIN!!!!!! (I can't wait for her single to come out! I like the song, especially with her singing it!)

I just love how Kelly, Ruben, Taylor, and Jordin have taken these songs that are unknown...make it their own on idol...and truly make people love it and feel the lyrics and associate it with them so perfectly well! It's amazing and very emotional when they do that! To watch them on this journey, to vote for them, and hear them perform a song that describes their journey, moment, and winning moment so well! That is wonderful!)

Kelly Clarkson---"A Moment Like This/Before Your Love"
Ruben Studdard---"Flying Without Wings"
Fantasia B.---"I Believe"
Carrie Underwood---"Inside Your Heaven"
TAYLOR HICKS---"DO I MAKE YOU PROUD"
and now...Jordin Sparks---"This Is My Now"

Awesome!!!

Last edited by SSG; 05-25-2007 at 01:09 PM
Old 05-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tay Tay is still my idol.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Taylor was amazing last night, he always is.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was so happy when I saw him.

Old 05-25-2007, 03:13 AM
Elite Fan

Soul Patrol.
Bunny #166
Game of Thrones | Jon&Daenerys
Old 06-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the finale yesterday, TAYLOR!!! He sounded and looked amazing, as usual. What was the song he sang first? I forgot already, even though it was the only finale moment I was actually paying attention to
Old 06-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

I think it was Heaven Knows...
ok, preciso parar com esse vicio, até música do Taylor eu to sabendo?
*Im going to kill myself*
TK
Old 06-14-2007, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Yup, it was Heaven Knows! I love that song so much.