Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the article, that was an intersting read. Too bad he won't be coming back to Idol.

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 06-15-2017 at 11:46 AM
Old 06-14-2017, 03:49 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Can't say it's too surprising

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 06-15-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I am not surprised either.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

He seems to have moved on from wanting to do the show a long time ago and he's quite content with what he's doing now so it hasn't changed for him

| ray
Old 06-18-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I totally agree. He's never looked back since he left after season 9, I don't think that will ever change.
Old 06-22-2017, 09:18 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

And I agree with that

| ray
Old 06-23-2017, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Simon is just a great memory for all the Idol fans.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Never watched the seasons with him but let´s put it this way: I bet he wasn`t as mean as the judge that we have here in the german idol show. I mean Simon has a better talk voice and he doesn`t tell someone who sings rocksongs that he should only sing those kind of songs and nothing elese. But that´s just one example.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh Simon was mean and he did tell the contestants what he thought they should do. But I guess he was the example for all the mean judges in the international versions of the show.
Old 07-13-2017, 09:35 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

He told people they shouldn't even be singing and should find another thing to do so yeah, he was mean

| ray
Old 07-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

No that´s not mean it´s just blunt honest. I mean when some can`t sing what should Simon say?
I mean Simon never called a female contestant a b-i-t-c-h right? But in the version of my country
the bad guy judge did that and it was unacceptable. I mean that girl didn`t deserve that.
It was really really mean.
If Simon never called a contestant that than he´s fine and I can live with his honesty oh and one more thing: Simons talking voice isn`t so annoying.
So yeah Simon is the lesser of two evils.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 07-16-2017 at 08:30 AM
Old 08-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
He told people they shouldn't even be singing and should find another thing to do so yeah, he was mean
Oh yeah I remember that, man he was harsh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
No that´s not mean it´s just blunt honest. I mean when some can`t sing what should Simon say?
I mean Simon never called a female contestant a b-i-t-c-h right? But in the version of my country
the bad guy judge did that and it was unacceptable. I mean that girl didn`t deserve that.
It was really really mean.
If Simon never called a contestant that than he´s fine and I can live with his honesty oh and one more thing: Simons talking voice isn`t so annoying.
So yeah Simon is the lesser of two evils.
You make a good point, he mostly criticized them about their singing and charisma etc., he never called anyone any names, at least not that I remember of (although he did call David C. arrogant ). Calling someone a bitch is really uncalled for.

Simon's talking voice is okay.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

No wonder I prefer Simon Cowell. He has much more style.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Simon is legendary.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

He sure is