Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Actually, a few of last year's wildcard contestants didn't make it past the original auditions in front of the judges. I think it was just Clay, Kimberly C., Trenyce and another male contestant that were from the Top 32, and the other wildcard contestants had all been dismissed in auditions.

In the first season, only contestants from the Top 30 were asked to come back. In neither season were any of the Hollywood rejectees asked back.

Since they've altered the Hollywood rounds each season, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the rules for wildcard eligability again, too. They haven't said anything official, yet Simon (?) told one group in one of the elimination periods that the competition had ended for them, which seems pretty final.

Who knows? I just think it would stink if people who didn't even make it to Hollywood can come back for the wildcard, if those from the Top 117 that didn't make it into the Top 32 can't. Especially since I think Nicole and a lot of the other Top 117 were given a raw deal.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 02-06-2004, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

My heart stopped when they cut Nicole [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

She was my favorite contestant. I L [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]VE her sense of humor and energy. [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

The revolving door scene was hilarious.

If she doesn't come back for the wildcard show, then I'm not watching this season!

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited butterbear ]
Old 02-06-2004, 08:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

I felt so horrible.

She was right, she was told to be serious. Then she was, and she was told to lose her personality.

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

So is there a chance she could come back as a wildcard?

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 02-07-2004, 06:18 PM
New Fan

i can't believe that she was kicked off!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG! I was so bummed when Scooter Girl got cut [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I loved her! I thought she had a good voice and was really funny. I also hope she gets back in through the wild card compitetion. I think she has a lot of potential. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 02-24-2004, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I really liked Nicole in the earlier rounds and I was bummed when she didn't get voted through. She actually had a personality which I think can help a lot when you get through to the top 12. And she was from my city!!! I am really hoping that they bring her back for the Wildcard round.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle