Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>By the by, how cool was it for Paulini & Bek to sing backup for Guy during AINIY? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I thought that was them! It was rather infuriating, because we've got really crappy TV reception at the moment (buggered up aerial) so the picture is fuzzy and I couldn't make out if it was actually them or not. Was driving me crazy actually, so thanks for confirming it, I can die happy now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And yes, I agree, 'twas very cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Memo to Lauren:

Get yourself a choreographer, life coach, therapist, movement coach, walking coach, talking coach or a lobotomy asap girl, or, here's an idea, go back to school and drop any ideas about ever becoming a pop star. The only presence you have on stage is the one that makes the audience cringe in embarrassment.

You need a reality check quick, you're a lovely girl with a lovely voice, but the entertainment industry is not for you.

Beauty School drop out, go back to high school.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Beauty School drop out, go back to high school.</STRONG>
Now I have the weird mental image of Lauren in a pink, curly wig singing with that angel guy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hmm, any new thread name ideas anyone? Something about rhythm, or THE LOOK... I dunno! Ooh, or the 'She Bangs' bloke!

OzMerican Idol #12: If only Lauren took dance lessons off the 'She Bangs' dude...

(Man I'm lame! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Neighbours|Official Idol Geekā„¢|Sidekick #194
Old 02-12-2004, 04:02 AM
Extreme Fan

I dig the title

I'm a bit behind on the thread - trying to be 'good' and keep away from the net to do my schoolwork - I lasted three days [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[b]AusIdol Concert[b]

Man, to be honest, I was glad I didnt go to the concerts - the audio sounded dreadful and it wasnt because of my TV - I tried a few plus I put on the good sound and everything - people at school thought the audio was bad too...

Did anyone else wanna throw up at the disgusting and corny things they said about everyone before they came onstage - Lauren is 'Australias little sister' and Kelly created a 'fashion phoenomon (sp) with her skirt and pants emsembles' The writers of them must be living in a hole because that 'look' was big about five years ago and was not created by her [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>Oh and Lauren [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] A 17 year old girl should NOT be singing a song about being turned on! And she looked bored in the group songs. No actually she looks like she is concerntrating really hard and can't have fun because of it!
</STRONG>
I agree. I thought it was disgusting really. She sounded good - just the idea of someone that age singing that just churns my stomach.

Quote:
Originally posted by PoP NoT SoDa:
<STRONG>
You would think a seventeen year old would have rhythm [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
**Raises hand** 17 with [b]no[/i] rhythm whatsoever [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>Yep I think Lauren should take dance lessons. Actually I don't even think it is her dancing skills that are a problem - she just moves like cardboard! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I mean I don't consider myself a good dancer but I got rythem. If she can't move she should stick to ballads!

Oh and I can't believe I didn't comment on kelly - I think I am just trying to forget the whole ordeal. WOULD SHE STOP SINGING SILVERCHAIR! Please! I changed the channel as soon as I heard that's what she was singing!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You crack me up!
I was feeling the exact same thing about poor Silverchair - talk about a crime against humanity!

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>I didn't really think Courntey deserved to be on the tour..It was for the top 12, not the contestants Dicko is in love with. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I agree. I was thinking the same thing when she was announced in the line-up. Who cares if it's got a recording contract it was a top 12 concert - if you're gonna bring back others, bring back more than one that Dicko gets excited by

Amer Idol

My favourite at the moment is definitely Bree. She's the one that "doesn't dance". She absolutely cracks me up. The facial expressions of "I dont dance" and her comments that this isn't "Senior Idol" were hilarious.
I'm glad she got through - it was funny how everyone was hugging her and she wasnt really feeling it!

SPOILER
The Fantasia girl or Mickey Mouse (I prefer that term [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) sang Imagine as her Live Performance song.
She sounded dreadful, I preferred Lauren's version so much more!
END OF SPOILER

Sara