Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nikko Smith appreciation thread #1!

Hey everyone, I didn't see a Nikko thread so I figured I'd start one!! OUt of all the idol contestants this season he is definitely my favorite! I his voice, I his glasses, and I the way he gets all emotional and into his singing when he's up on stage!! (to name a few things )

As a 1st topic, what has been your favorite Nikko performance so far?? Mine was his 1st performance in the top 24, "Part Time Lover." I just really d how he sang it, and I thought it was a really fun and energetic performance.

Feel free to post pics if you have any!! Welcome to the thread all!!

Danners
Old 04-04-2005, 07:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Yay, a Nikko thread. I thought about starting one but I didn't think many people would post on it.

Anway. I've loved him since his audition and I'm so happy he was brought back onto AI! My fave performance would also have to be "Part Time Lover" and I also liked "Let's Get it On" and the song he sang last week.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks so much for starting this! I was thinking about starting one, but thought it would just fall to oblivion. I Nikko. He is definitely my fav next to Bo. My favorite Nikko performance was "Georgia" (I think that's what it was called). Also loved "Can We Talk." I really hope he makes it in the final 3. If he continues having great performances like he's having, I can so see it happen.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay I'm so glad you guys posted!! I too was SO glad he came back to the show, don't get me wrong, I liked Mario, but I Nikko, and since he's been back he just keeps on getting better and better! I totally agree, if he keeps it up he could definitely make it really far, and I'm gonna keep voting for him to try to make that happen!

Pictures of our boy!

Danners
Old 04-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay! A thread for Nikko. I love him, he's my absolute favorite. I thought his best performance, was "Incomplete" by Sisqo. I'm sooo glad he's back.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Absolute Fan

I was peeved when he didn't make the top 12 initially. But I'm glad he's back. I liked Mario, but not as much as Nikko. Can't wait to see what he sings tomorrow!
Old 04-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I d Nikko's "Incomplete" performance 2, he sounded amazing!!

I agree, I honestly was SHOCKED when Nikko didnt make the top 12 initially. I thought there were definitely some people who deserved to be kicked off before Nikko. But I'm SO glad he's back now!! Woo-hoo!

Danners
Old 04-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys!

So what did yall think of Nikko's musical performance?? I liked it, I mean I didn't like the song that much, but I still thought Nikko sounded great. I just his voice, so basically whatever he sings I usually like. I agree with Randy too, that no matter what Nikko sings he always brings an R&B flavor too it, which I absolutely love! GO NIKKO!!

Danners
Old 04-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

I think he did the best performance of the night and thats alot since my family is a Bo family. Nikko has really pulled up his game and i think he'll be in the top 6.
Melis

Visit my Book Blog "Little Corner of the World" HERE
Old 04-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought he did great but I have a feeling he could end up in the bottom 3 tomorrow. Don't think he'll get out though.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Absolute Fan

I loved his performance tonight! It was darn good. I'll be peeved if he's in the bottom 3. I sincerely hope not.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Melis I agree that Nikko has stepped up his game. He truly is the comeback kid and I it!! I 100% don't think that he will go home tomorrow. And I dont even think he deserves to be in the bottom 3, but America does some crazy things sometimes so who knows. But I voted for our guy!!

here's a pic from his "Georgia on my Mind" performance....I love him in that hat!

Danners
Old 04-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw, I love that picture.

After reading various boards I'm feeling a little better about tomorrow, since it seems a lot of people thought he did great.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love Nikko. I'm so happy he was brought back because I was SO upset when he was eliminated. He's been proving himself and making new fans every week. I him. His voice is amazing.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

in.a.cloud I'm glad to hear that!! Honestly I think since Nikko has been back he has been gaining so many fans, and every week when I call to vote his line is always busy for a long time, so I'm hoping he will be safe again 2nite!!

Danners