Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Isn't it? So funny and adorable.

It's an awesome song and I want to support Kris.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here's the cover of The Vision of Love:

He looks very handsome.

You can now listen to the single here with a permission.

Kris Allen - The Vision Of Love by RCARecords on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Still love it.

Despite of what I said earlier, the single will be on iTunes also on March 26th (I read somewhere it would be the 27th). Here's the press release:

Quote:
(New York – March 6, 2012) Kris Allen, winner of the 2009 season of American Idol returns to center stage with the release of his brand new single “The Vision Of Love,” set for release at iTunes and all digital providers on March 26th on 19 Recordings/RCA Records. Co-written by Kris Allen, Nasri and Adam Messinger, the writer/production team known as The Messengers (Chris Brown/Justin Bieber), “The Vision of Love” showcases Kris’ talent as a singer and songwriter. “The Vision of Love” is his first work as a recording artist since winning the American Idol title in 2009 and releasing his self-titled debut album.

Comments Kris: “Winning Idol was such a whirlwind experience – I went into the studio immediately following the show to record my very first album. So, going into the studio this time around was such a different experience, and it really offered me time to hone my craft and create something that really represents who I am as a musician. I was lucky enough to work with such a talented team of top-notch collaborators. Idol has given me such a phenomenal opportunity to reach millions of people and I am so grateful to my fans – can’t wait to share the new music with you!”

Kris is currently in the studio working on his brand new yet-to-be-titled album. Since skyrocketing to stardom as the winner of the 2009 season of American Idol, Kris Allen has enjoyed success with five singles on the Billboard charts. His self-titled debut album features his hit single “Live Like We’re Dying” which has a combined digital sales of over 1.7 million. Since the release of his album he has toured with Keith Urban, Maroon 5, Barenaked Ladies, Lifehouse as well as headlining his own club tour.

Source

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 03-06-2012 at 04:47 PM
Old 03-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Isn't it? So funny and adorable.
Funny and adorable is what Kris is.

Thanks for posting that press release. That single art cover is really lovely. He's looking really good there.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that press release, I am just so beyond happy that I can't contain myself.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-11-2012, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, Shari. I hope we get have more great Kris stuff in our future. I hope the single does well and I'm dying for a video.

And I know Kris has mentioned photoshoots in his tweets, would love to see those.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He does look great in the single cover, very handsome. And it's great to get news about new music, I'm really looking forward to the single drop and the video and his whole album!

A new photoshoot would be nice too.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Haven't properly been on this board in ages.
The cover looks so great. Thanks for the press release!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Audrey

You're welcome! The cover looks great, can't wait for the rest of the album promo pics. Also, the single will be out next week!

And hopefully Kris gets to go back to Idol to perform it.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kris' new single "The Vision of Love" is now available on iTunes! Everyone go buy it.

I don't use iTunes but I was happy to see it's also available at the (Finnish) online music store I usually buy my music from so I'm gonna get it today, yay!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you all are liking this song cause i'm in love with it.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Shari

I've been loving it since the moment I heard it. I haven't bought it yet (doesn't mean I don't have it xD) but I will ASAP!
Old 03-31-2012, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here's the cover, title and release date of Kris' album!

Quote:
AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8 WINNER KRIS ALLEN TO RELEASE BRAND NEW ALBUM THANK YOU CAMELLIA MAY 22ND ON 19 RECORDINGS/RCA RECORDS ALBUM PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE NOW ON KRISALLENOFFICIAL.COM, “THE VISION OF LOVE” ON SALE NOW AT ALL DIGITAL PROVIDERS KRIS TO PERFORMAT “LIVE IN THE VINEYARD” FESTIVAL ON APRIL 13TH IN NAPA, CA

(March 29, 2012 – New York, NY) American Idol Season 8 Winner Kris Allen announces today the release of his second album entitled THANK YOU CAMELLIA, the follow-up to his self-titled debut released in 2009 after winning the American Idol title. THANK YOU CAMELLIA will be available in both standard and deluxe editions.

Kris’ lead single from THANK YOU CAMELLIA entitled “The Vision of Love” was just released this week at iTunes and all digital providers on 19/RCA Records, and his album pre-order launches today at The Vision Of Love | The Official Kris Allen Site. Co-written by Kris Allen with Nasri and Adam Messinger and produced by Nasri and Messinger (Chris Brown/Justin Bieber), “The Vision of Love” showcases Kris’ talent as a singer and songwriter. Kris’ hit single from his debut album “Live Like We’re Dying” peaked at #3 at Hot AC and went Top 10 at Pop. Early radio response has also been strong for his new single “The Vision Of Love” with it debuting this week as “Most Added” at Hot AC with early support from stations in Denver, Las Vegas, San Diego, Portland and many more.

Kris Allen co-wrote every song on THANK YOU CAMELLIA and has been integrally involved in the production aspect of the recording process, as well. He is currently in the studio working with top-notch producers and co-writers including Tim Pagnotta (former lead singer of Sugarcult and producer of “Animal” by the Neon Trees); Curt Schneider (Augustana, Five for Fighting); Nasri & Adam Messinger, (Chris Brown/Justin Bieber); Kevin Kadish (Jason Mraz, Rob Thomas); Boots Ottestad (Andy Grammar, Robbie Williams); among others.

Kris Allen will be performing new material from his forthcoming album at the “Live in the Vineyard” festival on April 13th at the Uptown Theater, in Napa, CA along with Jason Mraz, Mayer Hawthorne, Mat Kearney, and more. In the meantime, check out a behind the scenes video featured on USA Today’s site of Kris’ recent show in LA at The Mint. Click here to watch.

Kris is also launching a worldwide remix contest for his current single “The Vision of Love” today. Check out krisallenofficial.com/remix for more details.

Since skyrocketing to stardom as the winner of the 2009 season of American Idol, Kris Allen has enjoyed five singles on the Billboard charts. His self-titled debut album featured his hit single “Live Like We’re Dying” which has a combined digital sales of over 1.7 million. Since the release of his album he has toured with Keith Urban, Maroon 5, Barenaked Ladies, Lifehouse as well as headlining his own club tour.

The Vision Of Love | The Official Kris Allen Site
I really like the cover (Zorro pup!) and the title sounds intriguing. Definitely looking forward to checking this out!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info, Laura! I adore the album cover. Little Zorro is rocking in it. And Kris looks great.

I hope everyone is loving 'Vision of Love', and I'm sure they'll be more songs in the new album that we'll enjoy too.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Zorro looks so badass. Krsi does look great! I really like his outfit.

I am loving the song a lot. Seriously, such a great song. Hopefully the rest of the album will be just as good.

The music video for The Vision of Love has been released!

Beautiful video with a strong message.

ETA: Kris will perform the song on Idol on April 19th!

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 04-04-2012 at 08:19 PM
Old 04-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hehe, Zorro does look badass doesn't he?

Quote:
ETA: Kris will perform the song on Idol on April 19th!
I saw that over at the Kris board! I'm really excited to see my faves come back. I'm sure Kris will perform his new song.

The video is great! It really works with the song, I like it a lot. I give it two thumbs up.