Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>Wouldn't have a clue Lil, I don't know what she's like. (I mean other that that one post) I just like her music. Delta though, for sure!

</STRONG>
No I mean, would you agree that Delta is one of those one-of-a-kind celebs who care deeply for their fans? But yeah, Im pretty sure you agree [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
Wouldn't have a clue Lil, I don't know what she's like. (I mean other that that one post) I just like her music. Delta though, for sure!
Quote:
Originally posted by funktified:
<STRONG>No I mean, would you agree that Delta is one of those one-of-a-kind celebs who care deeply for their fans? But yeah, Im pretty sure you agree [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, allow me to clear that up for ya'll. About Kelly's part anyway. I just happen to be reading some reviews of the AI1 concert tour. Here's one fan encounter.

Quote:
Kelly was SOOO sweet!! She shook my hand and said "hi" and I said " Hi im Jess" and she goes "Hi Jess" and I was like "I love your nose ring it looks really good on you, did you just get it done? "(yes she has a nose ring..and it looks awesome on her) and she goes "Oh this?" and points to it and makes this cute little scringy nose face thing and goes "Oh,oh yeah I got this a while ago, I just asked them to re-poke it cuz it closed" (exactly like that ) and I said "oh well it looks reaallllly good on you" and she said "well thank you sweetie, oh and I like your shirt! Whered you get it?" and I said "I got it at wet seal" and she goes "I gotta go there and get that!" she was EXTREMELY nice..but then I had to get the line moving along so I had to go so I said by and she goes "COOL BEANS! bye!"

THEN after the meet and greet was over I saw Kelly sitting at a table signing some stuff.. I almost passed out..I couldn't believe it so I calmy went up to her to see if I could talk to her again and I asked her if I could have a picture with just her (w.o the other ai's ) and she said "oh sure" but then this lady grabs her and says "Uh we have to go get her ready" then Kelly goes "OH NO WAIT!!! I need to take one more picture!" but the lady insisted that they go so she says "ok well where are you sitting?" So I told her section c1 row 17 and she goes "Ok well I'll look for you, and I'll sing a song TO you" she really is INCREDIBLY sweet and outgoing and normal and funny.
Old 01-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the repley what i meant was in australia we had a half an hour show that we see what happened behind the scenes and we get to see them personally
@mainlyarrow on twitter
Old 01-07-2004, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

Oh, that's pretty cool. No we didn't get that.

*gets really hyper* Kelly's on the radio right now! The DJ said "And here's the newest from Little Miss Kelly Clarkson: "The Trouble With Love Is"...and the list goes on and on." Sing it buddy! Oh, wait! We'll let Kelly do that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Damn, she's got the most soothing voice on this song, then BAM, power note. I love it.
Old 01-07-2004, 03:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Haha, the title is awesome!!

I'm watching the A1 DVD right now...She looks so different!
Old 01-07-2004, 03:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Hee, Dory's Squishy quote. I love that movie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love all of the new pics in the opening post, btw. Her top underneath the jacket for WI is nice, it looked like a bustier from the performance, actually. And whoa, I did not know that Kelly had a visit to the Aquarium when she was in Sydney! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Heh, everytime I go there now, I'm just going to be saying "Kelly was here!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-07-2004, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by funktified:
<STRONG>No I mean, would you agree that Delta is one of those one-of-a-kind celebs who care deeply for their fans? But yeah, Im pretty sure you agree [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah I know what you meant, but I don't really follow her career like I have been for Delta. She was sweet on AI but that's all I've seen of her. I don't know that much about her (despite those comments Alexis) so I can't really say.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

i wanna see her performences in AI 1

you know if i can get them from somewhere like kaaza or something like that?.. i d/l the songs a while ago.. but i want to see her in action.. and i dont think we can get the DVD here in Germany..

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

I thought Kelly's AI performances were on Kazaa? I haven't used it in a while though. Is KRZE back up? That should have them.

Well, looks like they went the money making route. They're both nice people, good singers, and they get along so, it's all good.

Quote:
It's official. After weeks of speculation and message boards full of rumors, I'm excited to announce that Kelly Clarkson and I are joining forces to co-headline a national tour, beginning late-february. We are thrilled about sharing the stage for this momentous next step in both of our careers! We are working hard to confirm dates and locations. As soon as we know we will pass them along to you first.~Clay Aiken
WOOHOO, Kelly tour is officially on! Please, please, please come near me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 01-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Kelly's so excited about the tour, she forgot how to use proper capitalization:

Quote:
hey whats up guys! I have some very exciting news! clay aiken and I have decided to team up and co-headline a US tour together. were really pumped about it and cant wait to see yall there. well be announcing the exact tour dates soon but for now I wanted to give you guys the scoop first. more info to come. have a super day!
God bless
kelly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 01-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Total Fan

I'm SOOOOO excited!! aahhhh!! they better come to TN or Atlanta!!!!!!!! klgdfgjdflgjfdkgjflglkflg.

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

YAY! i finally found some Kelly AI files... it took me so long...

i d/l a few.. wow she did a great performance.. i mean ive heard the songs befor.. but her presence on stage was .. or is amazing

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Im excited about the Kelly/Clay tour. I know my sister will be thrilled about them both coming together. My sister is a bigger Clay fan, so she'll get all Clayed out and I'll get all Kellyfied! I got highlights that look like hers when she was on AI. I've got Kelly hair!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Total Fan

Clayed out and Kellyfied! toooo cute! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

told my mom about the tour.. she didn't say yes, but she didn't say no either. so please hope for me guys!

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]
Old 01-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll be hoping for ya! I told my mom I wanted ticket master gift cards for kelly tickets. I didn't get them [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] BUT! That means my parents will pay for the best seats. I'll even through in all my pocket change and everything i my savings account for a floor seat. My new computer is up and running, ya'll are gunna love my room! Kelly is everywhere! My whole room is Kelly Clarkson/American Idol or Julia Demato and Carmen Rasumsen both from AI S2. I'll even include a picture of me. So look for them to be coming soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]