Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

Kelly Clarkson Appreciation #22: Girl's got a booty even the legally blind can spot!

Er, I couldn't find the new thread, so I didn't know if it had ben made yet... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Pictures [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Links [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Official Site
kclarson.org
KRZE
KRZE Pictures
KellyFanClub.net
Ultimate Kelly Clarkson Galleries
Ultimate Kelly Clarkson

This is what happens when I'm bored. ::shrugs:: Also, I just grabbed the pictures that Alexis had in the first post of the last thread, so they're not my ingenuity or anything.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited **Shannon** ]
Old 01-06-2004, 03:00 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] about the thread title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 01-06-2004, 03:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Just a reminder to vote for a Kelly board. Because, you know, I really, really want one. How can we have a thread devoted to just Kelly's booty if there's no board to put it on?

Also? I call this one "Kelly Struggles To Do The Math"

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 01-06-2004, 04:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
WOOHOO! See? Real World Idol. Hi! It's cool that you're a fan, so if you don't think they're playing enough Kelly in Germany, you can just call or email your radio stations. They like requests.
you know what.. i did this when her winning single "a moment like this" came out.. they asked me in confusion who Kelly Clarson is.. and i said the winner of american Idol.. and they told me that they are sorry but that they dont have the song... i was very sad...

but you know what.. 2 month later they played the song in the radio.. and i was like "if i wouldnt have called them.. they would have never noticed her"

her new single was played once on MTV 2 by now.. just one time... its the same with delta Goodrem.. all the beautiful and talented singers arent recognized that much in Germany

Quote:
SUZIE!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
hey Mytra [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] how is you hun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-06-2004, 04:06 AM
Supreme Fan

I guess the main thing is that you are recognising both of those great artists, and showing your support be requesting thier songs etc.

You just might encourage other people in germany to like them too.

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited Digital Dreams ]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 01-06-2004, 04:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

i did this [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .. my friends know by now who Kelly is.. and they love her... i´m the one who is playing her songs over and over again until someone asks me who this is..

but well i dont know how it is now.. but a few month ago you could go to the CD shop and i know there was no Kelly CD i dont know if this changed

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-06-2004, 05:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Shannon thanks for opening a new thread!
Still lovin' the title!
Godless Angel big up, Delta Goodrem! Wooo!
NaiveYetChubby in that first pic Kell looks like she's burpin! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited funktified ]
Old 01-06-2004, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I heard that Kelly's next release after TTWLI is going to be You Thought Wrong, and that the video was already shot (with Tamyra obviously) & ready to go. Any confirmation on this?
Old 01-06-2004, 08:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, new thread, thanks for the opener, Shannon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love this title. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would vote twice if I could but if multiple votes were allowed, I'd be voting every chance I'd get for a Kell board and a Michael Vartan board. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Jay
Master Fan

tonight i'm gonna ask a series of questions to my 8 Ball including about her winning the grammy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>I heard that Kelly's next release after TTWLI is going to be You Thought Wrong, and that the video was already shot (with Tamyra obviously) & ready to go. Any confirmation on this?</STRONG>
I haven't heard anything about this. Kelly's been pushing for YTW to be a single since "Low" was shot, and everyone kind of figured her next single after TTWLI would be YTW, even though that's less likely now that Tamyra's been dropped by J Records, but they haven't said anything officially. I don't know when Kelly would have had time to shoot the video for it, though.

As a side note, people have reported seeing "Thankful" on the shelves with new stickers that mention all of her singles thus far... and "Some Kind of Miracle." Hmm.

I'm still holding out hope she'll release "Just Missed the Train," because I want as many different live performances of that as "Miss Independent." I have an ear for singles, and I think JMTT could be as big a hit as MI. Of course, I listen almost entirely to alt-rock artists, so my "ear for singles" may be a little off when it comes to a pop artist.

I think the general consensus is that her best bets as far as future singles go are YTW, JMTT and "Beautiful Disaster."

ETA: Odds are Avril Lavigne has a better chance of winning the Grammy than Kelly, apparently. I don't know if I should cry or throw up over that prospect. Only Dido has less of a chance than Kelly.

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited NaiveYetChubby ]

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 01-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Total Fan

Shannon, thanks for the new thread girl! I was going to start it but I thought one of you girls might like to. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Also, I'm doing fine, Suzie.. how about you? Come visit us at BHC!

And! We NEEEEEEED a Kelly board!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

That's all I can think of sayin' right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

i love the title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by i heart giles:
<STRONG>

Also, I'm doing fine, Suzie.. how about you? Come visit us at BHC!

And! We NEEEEEEED a Kelly board!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

That's all I can think of sayin' right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
sorry hun.. i´m too depressed for a visit at BHC.. i dont want to bother anyone by now.. when i´m feeling better i will show up again

and i agree with you.. we need a Kelly board.. me as a german girl is saying that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-06-2004, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Shannon, thanks for starting the thread! I PMed you a new set of pictures for the intro., it's nice to start fresh, plus there's way too many good pics of Kelly out there to repeat. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The title still totally makes me giggle.

We do need a KC board...bad.

These are what odds makers are saying about the Grammy. :: They weren't exactly on the money for World Idol, but I do think Christina has a good chance of winning, I still hear that song all the time on the radio. (PS: I heard MI twice yesterday!)

Quote:
Best Female Pop Vocal Performance:
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera 1/1
Fallen - Sarah McLachlan 2/1
I'm With You - Avril Lavigne 5/2
Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson 7/2
White Flag - Dido 5/1
Ya'll thought the Angel Tree story was good? Listen to this. Remember the picture just added to Kelly's site of her and the little boy from Make a Wish?

Quote:
AnalyticalNYer @KC Express,
hey guys and gals, I just wanted to let you know that the little boy from the make a wish foundation is my cousin. I don't know if any of you remember me telling you about him getting to meet her before jingle ball. I can honestly say that kelly has moved up higher in my book (if that was possible) she was wonderful with him. Both my aunt and uncle were there with him and they said she was nothing short of amazing. She made his night, his year, etc. all he has talked about is how great it was to meet her. She not only a fanastic artist but she's an even greater person and to me that's everything.
he was only supposed to spend about a 1/2 hour with her b/c she didn't have much time, i guess with sound check, interviews etc., but what was great was that she pushed whatever she had back and spent about an hour with him instead. she also gave him a shout out during the concert....my aunt was also taken aback b/c while they were sitting with kelly, my cousin asked about a song from the movie and she just began singing to them...it was quite funny to hear my aunts reaction.he was told to bring like 3 or so things for her to sign. but then she busted out posters and cds etc. and signed a bunch of stuff ....i got 2 autographs lol..sorry i was quite excited and suprised on christmas eve. lol ..no but she was really great with him she had him making funny faces in pics and doing silly poses, she was so natural too. both my aunt and uncle were pleasantly suprised by her demeanor and the fact that she wore no makeup..and they couldn't stop talking about how down to earth and sweet she was.
Makes my heart all squishy. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]