Will~Cute title

Quote:
Originally posted by meretwins:
<STRONG>anyone remember patti la belle's hat hair?</STRONG>
Unfortunately I do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Those pics of sims skins scare me...
Old 06-01-2003, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

A nice article on K.Lo, even if it's from the National Enquirer.

Will, Nicole's Manwhore, how's the Sim skin coming?

K.lo fans, remember to set your VCRs to CMT between 4-10pm on June 8th. Kim's going to be on their 100 Greatest Country Songs Ever show. Yeah, go figure, but I need my K.lo fix!

And a picture to brighten this place up while I'm at it:

-Hyde
Old 06-01-2003, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Here's the three skins in the game.

As you can see, stripes always have that strange effect when seen from afar.

And I'm still missing the belts and the frill.

In the back is Kim's daughter and Clay's legs.
Old 06-01-2003, 04:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaded:

K.lo fans, remember to set your VCRs to CMT between 4-10pm on June 8th. Kim's going to be on their 100 Greatest Country Songs Ever show. Yeah, go figure, but I need my K.lo fix!
4-10pm?? I need my K-Lo fix too, but that's a long time and a lot of tape! Do we have any idea of the approximate time sweet K-Lo will be on? I'm trying to avoid assailing my ears too terribly (sorry, country fans)...
Old 06-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

she's gonna be on cmt? i'll keep my eyes peeled for it...btw do ya'll know if she's getting a contract?
Old 06-01-2003, 09:38 PM
Loyal Fan

meretwins, from what I hear the AI tour this summer is going to be sort of a "trial run" for Ms. Locke. They're going to gague audience reaction to her. If they like it, 19E will sign her up, and more likely than not, (or so I hear), she will be singing duets with both(?) Clay and Ruben on their debut albums. I think I also heard she's going to be featured more during the tour, especially on stage with Clay and Ruben because people took notice of how nice they sounded harmonizing together.

However, I think that SOMEONE is going to take notice of her whether or not 19E wants her under their thumb. I'll start my own letter writing campaign if I must!

So if you guys go to the Pop Tarts ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) tour this summer, scream like a mad banshee for Kim. Not that you wouldn't, but bring a megaphone if you must.

In the meantime, I capped a Clay WRAL interview that had a bit of Clocke in it. Since we are a bit starved for new K.Lo pictures, this might help a bit. You can view them here.

About the CMT thing, I think it's pre-recorded, but I don't know which hour Kim's gonna show up in. Let's hope when the show opens up they say. Maybe they'll repeat it for those of you with short VHS tapes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and the rest of us can report which hour you should record. I'll try to look into it.

And a new K.Lo picture that I haven't seen yet, at least!

[ 06-02-2003: Message edited Jaded ]

-Hyde
Old 06-02-2003, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
It has been a really long time since I have been here, I needed an over due trip to the K.Lo train [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jaded~ Aww, the Clocke caps are adorable!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Why was Kim at Clay's interview?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Did she have an interview to, or was it just a "hanging out together" thing?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think Kim will for sure get a contract with someone! Everyone started picking up on the K.Lo love there at the end, so... let's keep our fingers crossed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Aly
Old 06-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CubanChica:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
It has been a really long time since I have been here, I needed an over due trip to the K.Lo train [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jaded~ Aww, the Clocke caps are adorable!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Why was Kim at Clay's interview?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Did she have an interview to, or was it just a "hanging out together" thing?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think Kim will for sure get a contract with someone! Everyone started picking up on the K.Lo love there at the end, so... let's keep our fingers crossed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Aly</STRONG>
Welcome back, Aly! The K.Love is still in full effect, as is the Clocke.

About the picture: the caps are from them walking into rehersals, and not to an interview. They only interviewed Clay for a little bit, then his mom and some of his friends, and showed footage from the rehersals.

News on the K.Lo being on CMT's 100 Greatest Country Songs. She should be singing one of the top 12 songs (guessing "I Can't Make You Love Me" here), so that'll probably come in the last two hours of the show, so set your tapes for that time then.

-Hyde
Old 06-04-2003, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
If 19E doesn't sign her, then some record company that's even better will. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2003, 12:34 PM
Loyal Fan

A bunch of new stuff about K.Lo just came out because of the 100 Greatest Songs of Country Music thing on CMT this weekend.

First, on the Official CMT website, a poll about who you're most excited to see: Vote Kim!

Then, an article about the CMT event, with compliments towards K.Lo's vocal prowess. Both of these have "spoilers" as to who is singing what, btw.

And a bunch of new images of Kim from said event, from wireimage.com. All small thumbnails unless someone has an account there and can hook us K.Lo junkies up.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 06-05-2003: Message edited Jaded ]

-Hyde
Old 06-05-2003, 09:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Will,Nicole's Manwhore:
<STRONG>
Unzip the zipped file and then put all the files in the gamedata/skins folder. And as long as you have all the files needed, it should work.</STRONG>
Okay, another silly question is coming up. Where do I get these skins?

What Clay are you?
Buttercup Clay

Claybee #31 and Keeper of Clay's Tears
Old 06-06-2003, 10:26 PM
Loyal Fan

If you tune into CMT during their top 20 countdown you can catch a bit of an interview with Kim between songs #18 and #16.

-Hyde
Old 06-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Kimberley at the 2003 Essence Awards

This girl is smokin'!

-Hyde
Old 06-07-2003, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Those are cute pictures!

What Clay are you?
Buttercup Clay

Claybee #31 and Keeper of Clay's Tears
Old 06-08-2003, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Eeeeeee! Just saw K.Lo on CMT's 100 Greatest Country Song special and she sounded fantastic singing Patsy Cline's "Crazy"! I've missed seeing her perform so much, but didn't realize how much until she finished singing and my heart was racing.

Looks like vacation has done her some good. She looks a little more tanned too.

-Hyde