Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

John Stevens Appr. #1 - The redhead with a voice of gold

Ok, so he's def. one of my faves [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] His voice is so classic and smoothe. I know he's gonna make it into the top 32 - he's got too! And with him being the youngest, you gotta just want to give him a momma cuddle [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The Way you look tonight was beautiful: In one Canadian article it said
Quote:
John Stevens IV of East Amherst, N.Y., crooned a plush Just the Way You Look Tonight
[ 02-04-2004: Message edited brasha ]
Old 02-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I like him. I'm not trying to be shallow or anything, but he's not one of the best to look at...But his voice... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I could have him to sing to me all day and all night. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-04-2004, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

There are times when the camera hits him that he reminds me of John Cusack when he was younger [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't mind the look of him at all [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I think he's a sweetie - and I do have a penchant for redheads [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I think he has a great voice and that he's pretty cute. I hope he makes it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Wee! A John thread!

Brasha, being 18, I dont feel too bad about wanting to do more than mama cuddle him. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spikearrin:
<STRONG>Wee! A John thread!

Brasha, being 18, I dont feel too bad about wanting to do more than mama cuddle him. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I'll let you to it then [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But being 30 - I could ALMOST be his mommy [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]. Still think he's a cute thing in the making though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Oh it would definitely be wrong for you then. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Man, I am combing the web right now trying to look for John stuff, but Im failing miserably.
Old 02-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

I, too, went looking for something. For a picture or a quote or something, but there is yet to be anything [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 05:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow there's a THREAD for this guy? That's beautiful [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yeah me and my sister saw him and we immediately fell in love with him...In my opinion, he should win the whole shebang [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And yanno I'm not so upset abt looking at him **SuperGirl**...I think he's adorable [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've always had a weird taste in guys.

Wife #1/2

"I'll always feel something for him..."
Trust Fund Babies

avie by denrito
Old 02-04-2004, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Did you google him Brasha? Because I did and its amazing how many famous John Stevens there are. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Itd be wonderful if he won the entire thing and when people googled the name John Stevens, he would be the first thing to pop up. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>There are times when the camera hits him that he reminds me of John Cusack when he was younger [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't mind the look of him at all [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I think he's a sweetie - and I do have a penchant for redheads [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Omigosh, you're so right! He does look like John Cusak! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] All he needs is a change in hair color. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Found this site at TWoP.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that Cloud!

And I absolutely hope that if he makes it in the top 32 or 12 or whatever, they dont cover up his redheadedness like they covered up Clays.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

That site is beautiful [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Thanks for posting it, in.a.cloud. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And I don't think that you could cover it up like you could Clay's. Clay's seemed more Strawberry blonde, but John's is, well, RED!
Old 02-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

LOL, yeah it is a lot more red, but I just have a bad feeling theyre going to at least try. I think the makeup artists have this silly notion that America doesnt like redheades crooners and will try theyre very best to make John more appealing.