Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jennifer Hudson #3 - Because she's our DreamGirl

This girl totally rox! America is on crack to put her in the bottom three... Let's hear it for our soulful seductress, Jen!! [img]smilies/triquetra.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I love Jennifer too. I think it was so wrong to put her in the bottom three. Period. Plus, she had one of the best performances of the night. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

I think Jennifer is the probably the most versatile of the bunch. I think she brings it every week. She reminds me of Kim Locke - the soulful girl with a great voice. And I have my fingers crossed that it turns out like Kim. She was in and out of the bottom 3 so many times last year and she finished 3rd [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Jennifer deserves to keep coming back and showing us how great she is [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

I love her hair now too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] - she looks hot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

i love jennifer...she's got the sass and brass to take on anything and i love that about her...i hope folks will realize what a talent jennifer is because she's the real deal....
Old 04-02-2004, 04:10 AM
Absolute Fan

I love Jennifer! I really hope she pulls a K.Lo, because she's one of the strongest singers in the competition, IMO. (Even if her expressions sometimes frighten me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) I think Big Band week could be her break-out week if she's allowed to choose the right song.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 04-02-2004, 08:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks guys for replying to my thread... it means a lot to be included when i'm a new guy so.... My cousin is Mandy Renay.... maybe some of you know her anywayze, i agree. I hope that she does pull a kimberly locke or at least be in the top 5.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

You should go introduce yourself, jimbo at the introduction thread. Then we'll get to know you a little better too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Welcome to FF! Mandy Renay is a familiar name, I don't know her personally but I catch her name around [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. Did she lead you to find FF?

Oh, back On-topic - I agree with the scary faces, but she seems to have toned them down alot. And they only really make an appearance when she goes low. I love her upper belt out voice. She doesn't sound yellish at all. I think she'll be able to kick Big Band too, like NYC said, if she can get the songs she wants cleared [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Her expressions are a little scary but I love her anyway. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope America seems what a great singer she is and vote for her since I think she is at risk of being eliminated these couple of weeks. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-02-2004, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

She's my fave gal [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. Her and George are my dream final 2. But I'm afraid she doesn't have as many fans as I want her to [img]smilies/no.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 09:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I would love for Jennifer and Fantasia to be the top 2... I agree about the limited amout of fans for jennifer though.... Does anyone know if any of these contestants have official websites yet?
Old 04-09-2004, 03:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I love Jennifer. She's my favorite girl contestant and she's from Chicago, where I'm from. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Every morning after the performance show they show her family and friends watching the show.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She sounded amazing on EJ night and I thought she was the best of the night. Wonderful rendition of Circle Of Life [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Im so glad that she was not in the bottom three this week for once. ::knocks on wood:: Hopefully itll stay that way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And of course I thought she did a great job on the song as always. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

i totally agree with you guys. she was absolutely reat on ej night. the circle of life was perfect for her strong voice.
Old 04-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Go Jennifer!

I'm so glad she's worked her way back from the edge. I was a little nervous there when the four before her were all safe, as I wasn't expecting the awkward manner in which they announced the Bottom Three.

("You're all safe on the top; You guys on the bottom, obviously, aren't; NOW here's your critiques, as if they matter; And now we go to commercial, because we have no idea what we're doing anymore and people have caught on to the safe-safe-bottom pattern so we're scrambling to fill the half hour some other way.")

I loved her before/after reaction shots, too. She was so sure she was in the bottom three again.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large