Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Jackie Tohn #1 - Cause she's bringing the walls down!

Supporters

1. Tugi
2. |so alive|
3. Madeum
4. JLarah

Last edited by Tugi; 02-13-2009 at 01:22 PM
Old 02-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, I didn't remember her name, but she has a very unique voice. Add me please
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 02-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Please add me xD

And vote for her.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Addicted Fan

You can add me too, please. I think she's my favorite of them all, till now. I love her voice and I LOVE her personality. She's funny and crazy and witty. Her "I'm blowing the walls down", "Bye Bye, well.. Not bye bye... Hello", "We're best friends .. what's your name again?" and also taking off her shoes before running really got me. I think she has the whole package: Voice, Looks, Great personality and I really hope she makes it to the top12.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Adding everyone

Quote:
You can add me too, please. I think she's my favorite of them all, till now. I love her voice and I LOVE her personality. She's funny and crazy and witty. Her "I'm blowing the walls down", "Bye Bye, well.. Not bye bye... Hello", "We're best friends .. what's your name again?" and also taking off her shoes before running really got me. I think she has the whole package: Voice, Looks, Great personality and I really hope she makes it to the top12.
You said it all. She's my favorite so far for all those reasons too. Not only she has a good and unique voice, she's also a enterteiner, and seems to be like a musician too. I found those few second of her playing the guitar in Hollywood week to be pretty amazing. More than just some good singer but the full package.
Oh, and she's pretty too. lol
I think the judges like her... which could be good for her. At least Kara and Paula, I think they could get behind her.

I also loved the way she "This will make me look so... Terrible"
Old 02-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Glad to see she's made it, wasn't surprised though because she's one of the few girls that really made an impression. She'll go far, I'm sure
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 02-17-2009, 11:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really like her! Finland is a week behind with the show and I missed one Hollywood episode, so I didn't get the quotes you guys said, but I can still agree that she's so funny.

I loved these videos of her:
YouTube - Jackie Tohn - American idol season 8 and YouTube - Alex Wagner and Jackie Tohn Top 36 - American Idol

Am I alone on this or does she remind anyone of Lorelai Gilmore of the Gilmore Girls? Or Lauren Graham for that matter. They have similar hair, but I'm mostly talking about the humor. Like in that first video when she talks about her dad playing the piano or in the second at 1.34-1.37 especially.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Want me to add you to the list Marjaana?
Now that you say it, I can see it! LOL It's the way they talk, I think, it's a funny way.

Good luck to Jackie tonight!! I hope she really brings it. I've listened to her original music and I love it! She is fantastic.

I really like that first video, cause what she says is exactly the reason I like her. And it's always fun to listen to her.
*crosing fingers*
Old 02-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

not in top 12 =( it's really sad, she is unique, and it seems like a brilliant person, and i love her style. Blah.

And i really don't like Alexis, and not a fan of MIchael; so... i was disappointed with the results.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, now the only is if the judges bring her back. But it's not easy. Maybe she has chances if there aren't enough girls in the top 12.

And last night she was hilarious again. And she and Ricky were so cute and friendly together He was my fav guy of the night.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked Jackie in Hollywood and I was hoping she'd get to top 12, too bad she didn't. This whole season has been so blah for me, she at least had an interesting personality and I liked her rocker vibe. Well, let's hope she'll get wild card.

AI still successfully keeps me from getting attached, thanks AI.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

^
I know! I actually think AI needs people with some personality to keep it fun, or it will be just one boring show like last episode was. And well, Jackie also has the talent anyway!

I hear they couldn't play instruments this first round, maybe that's why she didn't.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah it has been very boring. But Jackie made me laugh, her jokes in Hollywood were hilarious. I haven't seen her performance from this week yet, was it not good?

When are they allowed to play instruments, in the finals?
Old 02-19-2009, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=Tugi;31905303]Want me to add you to the list Marjaana?
QUOTE]

Yeah, please do!

I still hope she makes the judges' pick. I wasn't terribly impressed with Alexis, and none of the girls really stand out to me. I can't wait to watch the episodes my family recorded for me, I haven't seen her jokes in Hollywood week.