Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Constantine Still Rocks For Us!

WE LOVE CONSTANTINE ! NOW ANND FOREVOR!

this is a thread to , talk about the cruelty and stupidity of what american people did tonight when they sent home the sexisest rocker, a rocker who can croon with his voice just as well as he can with his looks. Constantine is a great person and this thread is for anything and everything wondeful about our constantine.

Jenley <3
icon credit: Linsxx3
Old 04-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't believe he's gone, after being in the bottom three one freakin' time. There are some people on there who should've left before him, but I won't say any names. Constantine was my favorite, always has been, and this just kind of ruined my night. I went from sad, to mad, and now I'm finally calm. Right now I don't know whether to root for Bo or just quit watching the show altogether.

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

I had Constantine going at least to #3. I personally think he performed better than Bo last night. I just can't understand the Scott Savol infatuation. Scott doesn't need the ego stroke.
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that is has come to be disbelieved in. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only...Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."

-Cameron
Old 04-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

I was thinking Constantine would make it to top 2 with Carrie.....
Old 04-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by glory fades
I can't believe he's gone, after being in the bottom three one freakin' time. There are some people on there who should've left before him, but I won't say any names. Constantine was my favorite, always has been, and this just kind of ruined my night. I went from sad, to mad, and now I'm finally calm. Right now I don't know whether to root for Bo or just quit watching the show altogether.

WORD! I think I'll quit while I'm ahead. I'm sorry Scott needs to go. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong here. Did Florida vote?

.icon.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Dude, I came home from my Kelly Clarkson concert to find that my sole reason for watching AI4 is gone. Damn you, America! *shakes fist*

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 04-28-2005, 01:15 AM
New Fan

I was thankful he was gone. Constantine should have been gone a long time ago. Don't get me wrong. I was a huge fan of his when he was in RENT. He was one of the Rodgers that really impressed me (I've seen RENT 5 times), but his break out into pop culture just disgusted me. He was all about show and impressing people. I wantted to see him get up there and sing for himself, not the camera. His voice just didn't fit into what he was trying to do. He needs to go back to the musical stage. He's amazing there.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm satill flabbergasted and utterly disgusted by this situuation he was definitley one of the top three best vocals , and one person thats still there shouldn't have even been allowed to stay on idol because of their past , let alone thier awful excuse for a voice. (cough scott cough)

Jenley <3
icon credit: Linsxx3
Old 04-28-2005, 09:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought America was off when they voted Anwar off, but now I think they're beyond insane.

Constantine is one of the candidates for THE American Idol. I seriously thought he was going to go up against Carrie in the final 2. But it doesn't seem that way. And it's so shocking that he's gone while Scott who rarely sings well or Anthony who started out poorly are still standing. Ugh,,
Old 04-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's sickening. I was hoping for a Von/Con finale, but I guess any hope of that are over. Now all I want is for Scott to go away, and for Vonzell to win. WHY??? Okay, so Constantine wasn't be best, but he's been so awesome the past few weeks that it cancels tonight out! I had some problems voting for him, and I just feel suspicious. This sucks. *sobs*
Old 04-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Finally I thought Scott was going to go, but when they said he was in the top 3, and Constantine and Anthony on the bottom two, I wasnt that surprised to see Constantine go. Nothing sezies to amaze me on this show anymore. I admit it wasnt his best performance, but it was wayyyy better than Scott. Scott has to go Period. Im seriously questioning this voting process and whether its rigged. Scott should have at least been in the bottom three, even if he wasnt going to get voted off. But not number three, no way is he better than Anthony and Vonzella..thats what pisses me off the most. People are just voting for him because hes fat and feel bad for him, that hes the average joe but he has no talent, not nearly as good as what Constantine has.
Old 04-28-2005, 06:59 PM
New Fan

I'm pissed. I love him. I'm not watchinga anymore, he was a breath of fresh air on this tired formula and now he's gone and it's back to boring, schmaltzy same old same old. Damn.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Constantine's been all over the entertainment programs and local FOX news stories today. Pray for the Soul of Betty's album is #2 on Amazon.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 04-30-2005, 07:53 PM
New Fan

Constantine ROX MY SOX!!!!! man he was the most awesome person on the stage!!!!! Me and my friend cried for like an hour on Wednesday it was really sad!! Now my only reason for watching the show is my second favorite all season ANTHONY!!! I still say that Bo should be kicked off for those drug charges, Carrie off for singing country.... go on Nashville star carrie.... and Scott well he laughed at Constantine getting kicked off so thats enough reason to give him the boot right there and then they would have to bring Constantine back so it didnt end realy soon!

Last edited by liltopsy05; 05-01-2005 at 06:11 AM
Old 05-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Supreme Fan

i don't think constantine should have gone. i was watching his version of i can't make you love me earlier today and it just made me like him. no worries though, he'll still do well and sell lots of albums.