Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

You're not the only one who watched Etalk [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] I did last night too.

Ryan looked scruffy and deadtired...but he could still sing the crap out of those songs! He sounds awesome singing that song! Can't wait!!

Good news about the others. I think Billy and Ryan are gonna be my first choice for albums though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 02:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

It's so funny we are ashamed to admit watching E Talk Daily, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. But yeah, it's usually not very well done and I hate Tanya Kim.

Ryan's album sounds like it's gonna be great. I'm glad he also co-wrote some of the songs. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 02:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

I watched Etalk last night but I don't remember seeing Ryan. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Or maybe I missed the beg? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Audrey's album is coming out before Ryan's? That's not right.

I cannot WAIT to get Ryan's CD! I'm soooo excited. I think that'd be the only Idol CD I'd buy. And maybe Billy's. Can't wait for Levon either!
Old 10-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so excited there might be a full Levon! That'd be really cool. I loved Billy's version and that was like the highlight of the *whole* season. I'd definately buy his C.D. and Ryan's too. I'd also like to buy any other Idols' C.D.'s but only if my wallet can take it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I don't really watch E-Talk. I did, but then I really can't if I want to watch my other shows [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Can people please keep me up to date with the Idols' albums? Thanks!

I can't believe it's been about a month since CI ended! I feel so empty [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 02:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>You're not the only one who watched Etalk [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] I did last night too.

Ryan looked scruffy and deadtired...but he could still sing the crap out of those songs! He sounds awesome singing that song! Can't wait!!

Good news about the others. I think Billy and Ryan are gonna be my first choice for albums though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I saw that segment on Thursday, and Ryan did look really tired. I hate how the management is because I don't think you should just rush an album -- some albums take a year and a half or more to do. Look how long Kelly Clarkson's album took, even Clay and Ruben's -- and they expect Ryan's (as well as others) to be out by December???? Ryan really looked overworked and maybe a lil' frustrated. He seems happy though being surrounded by pros in the biz. I am glad they allowed him to give his input (he co-wrote six songs! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] )

I agree, from what we heard, Ryan really projected on that song about going for a ride???...you can tell his album is NOT going to be just ballads, but a lil' classic rock n' roll -- that is what is soooo great about Ryan, is that he can sing soooo many different styles - and feel comfortable and commanding with the songs. That is exactly why I love Billy as well...so glad to hear that he will be releasing an album soon too! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] -- but wait did my eyes deceive me???? - a full version of Levon!?!?!?! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Just two other quick notes:

- I am embarrassed to admit I watch etalk too - it is wayyy too gossipy - I never thought I'd see an entertainment show in Canada that resembled tabloid trash -- I also do NOT like Tanya Kim at all - she thinks she's funny, but her humour comes off way too dry, and she seems to find sexual innuendo in the most innocent of comments...thank 'Cute Guy God' Ben Mulroney is back on Tuesday...

- Also, I didn't see it but apparently last nite on the season premiere of Air Farce there was a parody of Canadian Idol - and Gary Beals took part. A friend of mine who loves Air Farce but does not like Gary watched and said he didn't do much -- and felt he really didn't show much personality/humour - she pretty much wondered why he bothered showing up.

And apparently on Monday October 13th, Thanksgiving no less, is Ryan Malcolm's birthday! He'll be 24 years old!

An Early & a Very Special [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Ryan!

[ 10-11-2003: Message edited Lynea ]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lynea:
<STRONG>
- I am embarrassed to admit I watch etalk too - it is wayyy too gossipy - I never thought I'd see an entertainment show in Canada that resembled tabloid trash -- I also do NOT like Tanya Kim at all - she thinks she's funny, but her humour comes off way too dry, and she seems to find sexual innuendo in the most innocent of comments...thank 'Cute Guy God' Ben Mulroney is back on Tuesday...

</STRONG>
Ahgg, I don't like Tanya Kim either. She has such an annoying voice, and as a talk show host, her voice has to be a little bit pleasant. Whenever her Loreal segment turned on, my brother and I groaned and didn't want to watch, but obviously we had to or else we'd miss other stuff. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by peachybubbles:
<STRONG>
Whenever her Loreal segment turned on, my brother and I groaned and didn't want to watch, but obviously we had to or else we'd miss other stuff. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL! That's exactly what my sister does. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Come to think about it, no one I know like Tanya Kim. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I don't dislike her, but I don'l like her either.

Happy Early Birthday, Mr. Ryan Malcolm! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

She was starting to grow on me a little bit. I don't have anything against her, but at 10:30 pm I just don't want a chipper cheerleader announcing the newest celeb divorce [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. She was way too voice influcting (is that a term?) for my taste, but I'm sure she's cool [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:37 PM
Supreme Fan

I.Hate.Tanya Kim.

She's so overdramatic and tries to sound funny but comes off as an idiot.

I also hate etalk. It is beyond trashy. It's stalker trashy.
Addicted to love like the drug of a fiend
Old 10-14-2003, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Occasionally, Tanya Kim makes me want to hurt myself. Or her. i honestly believe that she must be the most insincere woman in all of Canada. For example, when she's reading a eulogy during the show or something, she has this disgutingly perky lilt in her voice, and her dumb plastic grin spread across the face. Ugh. At least i'm not the only one here who is irritated by her. i'm sure she's probably a really nice person (or something), but i personally can't stand her.

And E-Talk is a terrible, terrible show: am very embarrassed about occasionally watching it.

i think i'm slightly off topic, so let me get back ON topic by saying yay Ryan and yay Billy! *pokes them, in hopes of a duet album*

[ 10-14-2003: Message edited scotchguard ]
Old 10-14-2003, 10:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Huh, I didn't mind Tanya. She has a tendency to cut people off when they are speaking but she seems to have a less stilted delivery than Ben. Though she does come across as a major party girl! Hopefully all the exposure Ben had with CI will smoothen out his delivery.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, suffice to say i report the tragic news that yes, i did indeed watch E-Talk Daily again last night. *hides face*

For all those who didn't know, Benedict is back. A mild improvement, for me.

They had this little segement on Ryan's music video shoot. Seriously, the more interviews i see with the guy, the more i enjoy him. i really like his habit of mocking everything he does and himself as well. Huzzah for self-deprecating humour! i'm looking forward to seeing this music video, although i'm almost 90.356% sure it's going to be pretty lame...
Old 10-22-2003, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scotchguard:
<STRONG>Well, suffice to say i report the tragic news that yes, i did indeed watch E-Talk Daily again last night. *hides face*

For all those who didn't know, Benedict is back. A mild improvement, for me.

They had this little segement on Ryan's music video shoot. Seriously, the more interviews i see with the guy, the more i enjoy him. i really like his habit of mocking everything he does and himself as well. Huzzah for self-deprecating humour! i'm looking forward to seeing this music video, although i'm almost 90.356% sure it's going to be pretty lame...</STRONG>
*Hides face too*

I love the "I'm in Paris, France"..."Ontario" line. And the way he was talking about goose poo [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, and the way that he was describing his 'Moves' in the video! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] He's too funny!!
Old 10-28-2003, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Saw part of his video on Etalk last night...it closed out the show.

Looks cheesy, but cute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2003, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Yesterday Gary was on CAM and today was Audrey...I'm hoping that I didn't miss Billy somewhere along the line [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]