Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>Is his single out now [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I remember something about Sept 30 - or was that the release date for Radio? I'm so lost [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I bought Ryan's single on Sept. 30. They released it on radio the day after he won Canadian Idol. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

...i may or may not have bought a copy of the single... ^_^

It's PURPLE. And kind of sparkly.
Old 10-02-2003, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What is the other song on it?
Old 10-02-2003, 04:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

I bought Ryan's single on the 30th too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't really need it cuz I liked his live Something More performance better but I gotta buy it to support him! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

The other song is Just The Way You Are.

[ 10-02-2003: Message edited Girlfriend ]
Old 10-03-2003, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
<STRONG>The other song is Just The Way You Are.

[ 10-02-2003: Message edited Girlfriend ]</STRONG>
Oh, cool. Can't wait to go to the city and get one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I saw it at the store the other day, but I didn't have money to spend.
Old 10-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Caught E-Talk Daily (yeah, i know...shame on me) with a segment on Ryan on it.

Ryan is the biggest dork EVER. But ever so amusing. He went on a rant about onions. Then he tried to have a conversation with his dog. His dog's name is Gizmo. Gizmo is adorable.

And the "honk if you think I'm sexy" bit? Priceless.
Old 10-04-2003, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scotchguard:
<STRONG>Caught E-Talk Daily (yeah, i know...shame on me) with a segment on Ryan on it.

Ryan is the biggest dork EVER. But ever so amusing. He went on a rant about onions. Then he tried to have a conversation with his dog. His dog's name is Gizmo. Gizmo is adorable.

And the "honk if you think I'm sexy" bit? Priceless.</STRONG>
Yeah, I saw that too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dorky but funnny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scotchguard:
<STRONG>Caught E-Talk Daily (yeah, i know...shame on me) with a segment on Ryan on it.

And the "honk if you think I'm sexy" bit? Priceless.</STRONG>

Ditto! Ryan is tooo cute, funny, and sexy beyond words...(cute sexy, is still sexy!)
Old 10-04-2003, 11:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

I caught that segment too! I was laughing so hard the whole time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ryan is such a dork, but I love dorky guys! They're the cutest! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And how he got scared of the girl in the car who just stared at him? And him getting locked out of his own house? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And how he got scared of the girl in the car who just stared at him? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
He just looked at her...and then said "she was gorgeous"? That one was too funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 10-06-2003, 06:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Did you see the thread about this in Ryan's forum on the CTV CI webpage? He said something in the interview about honk if you think I'm sexy as a joke after someone honked and there were pages of people posting 'HONK' messages!!
Old 10-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I heard Audrey got signed onto BMG... the question is... DID BILLY???? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love how Ryan is enjoying his newfound fame... I'm so glad he's our Idol [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

DOUBLE PLATINUM
#1 on Billboard
Old 10-10-2003, 02:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

There were 2 articles in the Calgary Herald about Billy and it sounds like as soon as his option is up with BMG he will sign with someone else. He mentioned a press conference for the day after the 90days are up (Dec 16?). He must have some people working for him behind the scenes because there has been some press this week and I don't think it is coincidence that it is the same week as his homecoming party in Calgary. He mentioned releasing Levon too!!
Old 10-10-2003, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

i need to stop doing it, but i watched E-Talk again. Bleh.

i enjoyed scruffy!Ryan, recording songs. His album sounds like it's going to be full of fun stuff. That "go for a ride song" he was singing sound like a lot of fun. Huzzah! i'm sure his album will be great. Hopefully it'll sell well - he's quite the talented little one.

Audrey getting signed...why am i not surprised? She's practically Canada's French-Canadian answer to Britney Spears: young, sexy, pretty and with some singing ability. She'll do well too, i'm sure. Just amused that her cds coming out before Ryan's.

And yay, about the Billy c.d. - really dig that guys voice. Also, a full rendition of LEVON? That excites me.

Jenny Gear's coming out with a cd soon too, December 17th, i believe, which i'd know i'd get - her non-Idol folk stuff blows me away.

And i hear a few other ones of them have side-projects too - Karen-Lee, Tyler, Richie, Gary...so i guess the show really WAS good exposure for them. Yay. They all seem like nice, talented people.